• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

precision rifles... show em

Re: precision rifles... show em

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CavBoy1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bvt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice job. I heard those New England guys can shoot pretty good on occasion. </div></div>

Once in a while...LOL </div></div>

Nice rifle what stock is this???

here is my hs precision htr in .300 win mag with nightforce nsx 3.5-15 mildot scope.

htr7.jpg

htr8.jpg

here's mine

Winchester Model 70 Coyote in 270 WSM, need to get the scope mounted so I can get it to the range, and need more money to upgrade the cheapo scope
P1010213.jpg

Remington 700 LSS in 300 RUM with Leupold 4.5-14x50, need to take some sandpaper to it to float the barrel and get taller rings because the scope is barely touching the barrel, just got some trigger work done, so can't wait to see how it shoots after I get the barrel off the stock
P1010216.jpg

Remington 700 Camo in 30-06, this is my most accurate rifle, Leupold 3-9x50, bedded, slicked up trigger, etc.
P1010219.jpg

here's my prized rifle. r+d built. most accurate rifle i have ever shot. if you do your part, will hit 1/2 moa targets out to 835yards. a true tack driver.

IMG_0299.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pistolpete75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">will hit 1/2 moa targets out to 835yards. </div></div>

BS FLAG!!!!!

Comeon Pete stop lieing!

Just messing around, shoots as he says.

NEW001.jpg

My AI.
308hanna.jpg

DSCF3609.jpg

Accuracy International AE .308
AI bipod
1.5 stock
canted rail
adj cheek rest

US Optics
SN3 3.8-22X 44mm
Mil GAP
EREK Knob
luminescent
Edit/Delete Message

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gleng</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice paintjob AZ99 </div></div>

Thank you sir!
Krylon special, but it needs to be changed with the seasons so it works out pretty good for that...

Here is mine.. DD Ross built Rem 700 .308, Nightforce 3.5-15x50. The last pic is a 5 shot group at 100
IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

target.jpg

GAP Built:
308 Surgeon Action
24" Bartlein #7 1/11"
Manners T2
All Badger metal

100_0093.jpg

100_0103.jpg

100_0102.jpg

That is hilarious!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a pic of my "go to" rifle. It will shoot 1/4" groups at 10 BA-Zillion yards (using any powder and bullet weight)in a Cat5 storm!!!

Keith :beer:

Henrywithscope.jpg

OK, it's really my little man's Henry rifle with a piece of junk scope laying up next to it. Looks "Tactical", don't ya think?

Keith :beer: </div></div>

Here are my 2.
grin.gif

HPIM1308.jpg

Both are PGWDTI.

The one in the foreground is a Coyote in .308, with a Leupold Mk4 16x scope held on with Badger rings and uses AI mags.

The one in the background is a Timberwolf in .338LM, with an S&B 3-12x50 PMII LR scope held on with TPS rings.

I've shot both but not much as I had elbow surgery at the end of November and am now waiting for the snow to go. Just got 10cm with another 30cm - 48cm comong this evening.
mad.gif

I have Storm Tactical Data books for each rifle in Tactical Tailor covers.

wonder what the total dollar value is for all these fine weapons is??

Some of these have been posted before, but might as well put 'em up again
wink.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">R&D Precision .308 win</span>

CCWsRD308w2-18-08b.jpg

CCWsRD308w2-18-08a.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">G.A. Precision .223</span>
GAP223LT.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">Wells Rifle Shop 30-06</span>

CCWsRobertWellsbuilthunting30-06-1.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">Wells Rifle Shop 30-06</span>

GreenGiant30-065-19-07aa-1.jpg

That's a lot of nice glass there SSG.
Here's one of mine
Gap 7WSM, Brougton 26, 1 in 9, AICS Bipod with PodClaws,
USO SN3 w Horus
0125081643.jpg

my .264 WM. metal work by Trgrman here on the hide. trued 700, Krieger heavy varmint barrel in 8.5 twist topped with a PGW numbered USO Canadian.

100_0961_Large_.JPG

PAI built .260
PSS stock
1:8 Broughton 26" #7
NF 8-32 NXS

DSC_365600034355318.jpg

Just a tad over 1/4"...about .270 100 Yds

DSC_367700034565321.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gtofan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
PAI built .260
PSS stock
1:8 Broughton 26"
NF 8-32 NXS

DSC_365600034355318.jpg

Just a tad over 1/4"...about .270

DSC_367700034565321.jpg
</div></div>

Wow, that is a thing of beauty. I love the adjustable cheek piece in the stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gtofan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
PAI built .260
PSS stock
NF 8-32 NXS

DSC_365600034355318.jpg

DSC_367700034565321.jpg
</div></div>

Wow, that is a thing of beauty. I love the adjustable cheek piece in the stock. </div></div>

+1 thats a cool cheekpiece. Who did it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sirKandal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
skytesttteskyting002.jpg

At last I got the S&B on the rifle
grin.gif
</div></div>

what kinda stock is that??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayjaytuner</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sirKandal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
skytesttteskyting002.jpg

grin.gif
</div></div>

what kinda stock is that?? </div></div>

Stock. It's a Sako TRG 22/42

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayjaytuner</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sirKandal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
skytesttteskyting002.jpg

grin.gif
</div></div>

what kinda stock is that?? </div></div>

Stock. It's a Sako TRG 22/42 </div></div>

that's right it's a Sako TRG 22 in .308win and a S&B PM2 on top
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gleng</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gtofan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
PAI built .260
PSS stock
NF 8-32 NXS

DSC_365600034355318.jpg

DSC_367700034565321.jpg
</div></div>

Wow, that is a thing of beauty. I love the adjustable cheek piece in the stock. </div></div>

+1 thats a cool cheekpiece. Who did it? </div></div>

The cheekpiece was done by Texas Brigade Armory prior to the build, using Mcmillan hardware.

JGrelle,

Hi, I have a few questions on your SEI rifles I thought I read some where that you have an 18 inch barrel SEI and a 22 inch barrel SEI also. I am having both built now ( 18" and 22" medium heavy barrels ), want to know if there is any differance in accurracy between the 18 inch and the 22 barrel rifle.

Ken

I Shoot one very similar to this one. only mine does not have a Bi=pod, good scope, or can. I am working on saving up so I cant put them on it. But mine has the hair trigger.

Looks like a Storm to me??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THE SENTINEL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who makes this rifle case?
100_0103.jpg
</div></div>

Top to bottom:

FN SPR 20" fluted barrel detach mag sys.
bedded by GAPrecision
painted by Iron Brigade Armory (tiger stripe)
Badger base and rings
Leupold 3.5-10x40mm illum. mil-dot

GAPrecision Crusader (nuff said!)
Leupold replaced by NF 3.5-15x50 MLR
Badger rings

GAPrecision AR10
20" Mike Rock barrel
LaRue 13.2 rail
Badger base and rings
painted by me (scope taped up for repainting)

de416x.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anonymous</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New paint job and added a MagPul stock

DSC_0001-4.jpg
</div></div>

How on earth do you do that paint job. Iv seen that checkering on so many other guns and i have the slightest idea how you do it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Br3ttc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anonymous</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New paint job and added a MagPul stock

DSC_0001-4.jpg
</div></div>

How on earth do you do that paint job. Iv seen that checkering on so many other guns and i have the slightest idea how you do it. </div></div>

You can use mesh fabric or a fishing net (the pond nets). Spray the base color and lay pieces of the "masking net" over the area to spray and spray lightly. You can make whatever patterns you want too.

well kinda... im sure theres some technique or methods but it really is up to the person painting, i guess. Practice with some paint and the "net" material on some scrap pieces, that way you can get a feel for whats involved. good luck

awesome tac ops VTi is it the tango model one (mcmillan sako varminter stock)? is that a 10x or 17x USO on top?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: razor100</div><div class="ubbcode-body">awesome tac ops VTi is it the tango model one (mcmillan sako varminter stock)? is that a 10x or 17x USO on top? </div></div>

Thanks. Yes, Tango-51 and a USO 10x. It now wears a PMII 3-12x50mm though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Br3ttc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anonymous</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New paint job and added a MagPul stock

DSC_0001-4.jpg
</div></div>

How on earth do you do that paint job. Iv seen that checkering on so many other guns and i have the slightest idea how you do it. </div></div>

Check out how I did mine in this thread.