• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

precision rifles... show em

Re: precision rifles... show em

That's the Remington MARS Rail... You should be able to find one pretty easily over there. Just make sure you have an adjustable height stock, they're very tall.

I had a McCann MIRS rail which is similar but without the removable side rails. God rid of it after about 6 months, it was too high and didn't need it at the time.

There are some really nice rifles here ! Here is mine .
H-SPrecision-300WinMag-1-Copy.jpg

Rem 700 .300 Win Mag
H-S 26" barrel
ACIS chassis
Zeiss Victory 6-24x56

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 96C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's the Remington MARS Rail... You should be able to find one pretty easily over there. Just make sure you have an adjustable height stock, they're very tall.
I had a McCann MIRS rail which is similar but without the removable side rails. God rid of it after about 6 months, it was too high and didn't need it at the time. </div></div>

I've got the McCann MIRS on order for the Spartan MK1, as I have a OSTI AN/PVS-22 which will see use with the USO SN-3 scope.

OSTI AN/PVS-22 on my 16" Krieger Recon
_2237132.jpg

Spartan MK1 .308
spa.jpg

Night poacher

I am very interested in the 270WSM. How does yours shoot? What is your barrel twist? What is your favorite load if you don't mind me asking? Nice rifle BTW.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: haldir</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Night poacher

I am very interested in the 270WSM. How does yours shoot? What is your barrel twist? What is your favorite load if you don't mind me asking? Nice rifle BTW. </div></div>Heading to range today. Going to try 2 loads using H-4350 & 2 using Rl-19. Will let ya know.

caught the bug a few months ago. i was just going for an out of the box 308 hunting rifle then i discovered there is more to be had and this dang place. Now i have a want list a mile long.
here's my start.
DSCN2401.jpg

DSCN2398.jpg

a couple 5 shot attempts
DSC00001.jpg

.300WM and I think she's gonna need a rebarrel soon.

-X

1004477g.jpg

Thanks! Hopefully I can talk my dad into bringing me down for a match..... He always seems to be busy.

hey there. I've just received my remmy 700 20" tac, leupold Mk4 3.5-10x40 M3 and ACIS stock, all that's left is the base/mk4 rings, looking at your baby, it looks pretty much like what i'm after, what base/ring height would you say i'd need? i've been told low AND medium by countless people and just need to go firm. Cheers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bullseyelr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> mine
DSC03065.jpg
</div></div>

Who did the Multi-cam paint job and what is their contact info?

18" Barrel Threaded for Badger Thruster and Cap
7mm-08 Rem 1-9" Twist
M700
Badger M5
Badger Lug
DD Ross Bolt Knob
162gr AMAX @ 2600FPS
MCM A1-3
EGW 20MOA Base
Seekins Lows
Super Sniper 3-9 FFP MIL/MIL

Works well!!! Let me know if via PM if any questions.

100_4244.jpg

DSCF1536.jpg

Savage Model 12
L-W 1-10" twist .308
falcon Menace 4-14x
rifle013.jpg

Rem SPS Tac .223
Choate Tactical
Millet TRS-1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: edwin907</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MPI Lawton Broughton 24" .308 installed into AICS 2.0

AI3.jpg
</div></div>

What sling is that, and where can I get one?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What sling is that, and where can I get one? </div></div>

It's the TAB Elite Biathlon sling, available at Rifles Only (Site Sponsor).

AI10.jpg

Sig 556 with AAC M4-2000 can. Eotech with my ghetto cheap magnifier in Larue mount.ACE rear folder that fits my Neanderthal frame.

FN SPR A4 with IOR 2.5X10 FFP glass.

DSC_0012.jpg

Tac-30 Action
24" 1-8" twist barrel chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor
JP/Cooley muzzle brake
HS Precision stock
Badger Ordnance bottom metal
Nightforce 3.5x15x50mm NP-R2

IMG_1189.jpg