• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

precision rifles... show em

Re: precision rifles... show em

Remington 700 Police .308
TPS TSR-W medium rings
Leupold 2pc scope base
Falcon Menace 5.5-25x56 FFP
Harris S-BRM 6-9" with pod-lock

Will be soon updated with Badger bolt knob and muzzle brake
and next year with an adjustable McMillan A5.

P1030957.jpg

one of my green ones,,,,,

2010_27.jpg

Rem 700 M24 Clone, TMAG Folder Chassis
22 1/2 In. Broughton, our REM-AGE switch barrel kit
USO 3.2x17,ERGO-EREK MIL/MPR Ill. Reticle
USO Rings
ACI & Holland Level
KRG Bolt Knob

all 4 about 16.5 pounds

2010_28.jpg

This rig has been to a mile and beyond,,,

IMG_0679.jpg

APA Built
APA Genesis Action
Broughton 18.5" Barrel
Timney Tuned Trigger
McRee Stock
AAC Flash Hider
Hensoldt 4-16 MilDot

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMG_0679.jpg

APA Built
APA Genesis Action
Broughton 18.5" Barrel
Timney Tuned Trigger
McRee Stock
AAC Flash Hider
Hensoldt 4-16 MilDot </div></div>

That is a sweet looking APA Genesis !!! What you gonna do with the extra scope?

Going on the other APA Genesis/McRee I have coming in a few days.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: danny.k</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My precision rifle.
DSC00407.jpg
</div></div>

I wish that the <span style="text-decoration: line-through">idiots </span>powers that be would let us hunt with suppressors here.

John

My stick, or twig rather. Only for use at 100-300y.

action: Surgeon 591
caliber: 7.62x39 (.308)
barrel: Bartlein .308 20" 1:13
stock: AICS 1.5
trigger: Jewell
brake: EBI Arms
scope: USO SN3 3-17x58 with 35mm tube
rings: USO 35mm

brass: Lapua 7.62x39
bullet: Berger 125FB
powder: 25.5gr N120
primer: PMC LR (russian, ironic!)
shoots 0.3-0.4moa groups off the bipod, rediculous!

The AIAK
aiak_1.jpg

Quality control at work.
aiak_2.jpg

According to insiders my scope is not level.
aiak_3.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flying Dutchman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My stick, or twig rather. Only for use at 100-300y.

The AIAK

</div></div>

Dutchman,

it's nice to see someone perfecting an old round rather than the "latest, greatest" round.

Great looking "twig" and dog!

SFT

Thanks for the remarks.

I chose this case because no one is expecting it. Upside is that there is good brass and I made it in a 308 barrel so I can use all the bullets available to 308. Very easy to reload as well. I just use it for paper punching at 100-200, maybe 300 max. I don't expect more from it, have other rifles for that.

The 7.62x39 is indeed an easy case to make subsonic ammo for, but my twist is too slow to get the heavy bullets to work. Maybe for my next barrel I will get a 1:9 and shoot the Lapua 200 sub-sonic bullet, though I am afraid this one will last a lifetime.

PS: The dog is also dutch, a Saarloos Wolfdog bitch by the name of Cody. Hey, now I can use that word without getting repremanded
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mackdrvr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC00407.jpg
Santa is down one Reindeer...... </div></div>

I don't know about a Reindeer, but it's a nice Fallow buck!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flying Dutchman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My stick, or twig rather. Only for use at 100-300y.

The AIAK
aiak_1.jpg

Quality control at work.
aiak_2.jpg

According to insiders my scope is not level.
aiak_3.jpg

</div></div>

Thought that paintjob looked familiar Dutch.
grin.gif

Are you guys coming over to Bisley again this year ?

Small world
wink.gif

Yes, we definitly are, as always. I'll be entering the McQueens several time during the Phoenix, great fun!

Here's my new rig:

700P 300 RUM
Bushnell Elite 4200 Tactical 6-24x50
TPS med steel rings and steel 20 MOA base
Custom brake
Badger bolt knob
B&C A5 stock [img:center]
2usycdk.jpg
[/img]
6-9 BR Bi-pod
crappy stock trigger soon to be replaced.
[img:center]
2cf2x6t.jpg
[/img]

Barrett 98 Bravo w/USO SN3 TPAL 5 x 25 EREK
Panther SASS w/USO SN3 TPAL 3 x 17 EREK
JAE-Stocked Springfield Armory NM M1A w/Leupold MK4-M3

352-img-0056.jpg

351-img-0057.jpg

Hi im Dustin im a new member and long time lurker. here is my new rifle. it a TC venture 308 .
IMG_0498.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flying Dutchman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Quality control at work.
aiak_2.jpg

</div></div>

That's a beautiful companion! Gave me a laugh. Thx!

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

Saving for a much better scope now. Not sure whether to replace the stock or scope first.. what do you all think?
I just like how this last picture turned out.
DSC_0194.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacshooter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

Saving for a much better scope now. Not sure whether to replace the stock or scope first.. what do you all think?
DSC_0194.jpg
</div></div>

That stock will hold up just fine. Upgrade your glass for sure. It will make a huge difference. Other than that it looks good
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snipedogg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacshooter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg
</div></div>

That stock will hold up just fine. Upgrade your glass for sure. It will make a huge difference. Other than that it looks good
cool.gif
</div></div>
Thanks man. Takes a while to save up the money when your working for minimum wage as a teenager. After I buy an Acura Integra I think I'm going to buy a vortex 6-24 PST

Man all these great looking guns has got me rethinking my build what to do what to do

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clamber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My first:

IMG_2115.jpg
</div></div>

Thats a great start. Matter of fact, I'm about to set up a friend of mine with the exact same kit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here be the Savage 6BR "Poor Man's Hammer"

Savage_LeftX640.jpg

link: www.6mmbr.com/gunweek036.html

It is consistent and sweet to shoot. High ones to low threes with any powder you can think of, any load from 2700 to 2950 fps.

Savage_Targetx350.jpg
</div></div>

I love this rig of yours. That is my next build,The 6br. Good shooting by the way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr15match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kane2081, here you go boss.

5279360192_621b2777e8_b.jpg
</div></div>

DUUUDE!!!! Could you please tell me what stock/ action/ muzzle break/ scope you have on there...? That is BEAUTIFUL. And it looks functional.

Kevin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bunnyack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr15match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kane2081, here you go boss.

</div></div>

DUUUDE!!!! Could you please tell me what stock/ action/ muzzle break/ scope you have on there...? That is BEAUTIFUL. And it looks functional.

Kevin </div></div>

Dude, the answers you seek are at the top of this page.
And thanks.
Kane.

fly boy thats a fine weapon i am new to the site yall howdy to everyone what scope is on that rifle if yah dont mind me askin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kane2081</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bunnyack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr15match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kane2081, here you go boss.

</div></div>

Kevin </div></div>

Dude, the answers you seek are at the top of this page.
And thanks.
Kane.</div></div>

Ouch, didn´t realize that was it, sorry
frown.gif

all good Bunnyack, just pointin ya in the direction you want to go.

wasn't intended as a flaming.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacshooter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snipedogg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacshooter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg
</div></div>

cool.gif
</div></div>
Thanks man. Takes a while to save up the money when your working for minimum wage as a teenager. After I buy an Acura Integra I think I'm going to buy a vortex 6-24 PST </div></div>

PST is the way to go. Good choice. I'm waiting on the damn things to get released so I can grab one

just some old guns

Let me start off by saying y'all have some incredibly nice rifles and equipment. I am almost to embarrassed to post my rifles but I love what I have so what the heck!

This started out as a beat up mauser 24/47 that i got as a project gun when I was 17. Homemade stock and adams & bennett 6.5x55 swedish barrel.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-s...28_796088_n.jpg
but for being a sloppy old action with a 100$ 24x simmons scope it will do this more often than not. (measurement from center-center)
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-s...89_221155_n.jpg
this was my next project. A savage 110 in 30-06 that I slapped an A&B mauser .308win barrel on and rechambered to .300wm. I cant comment on the accuracy of this one because I have been having too much fun tossing 150gr chunks of lead around at 3200fps to really test it out
smile.gif

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-s...1_1938444_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-s...2_3405061_n.jpg
This will some day be a remington 700 style custom action in 6.5x55swede. being a dirt poor college student im still saving for a good 11/16 drill bit, 45/64 reamer, and making a shaper for the raceways.
http://l2.sphotos.l3.fbcdn.net/hphotos-l...1_3336402_n.jpg

mods- if the pictures dont work/were done wrong or this is just too pitiful please remove it, I apologize in advance... first post...

Re: just some old guns

Fixed it for ya...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wb77050</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me start off by saying y'all have some incredibly nice rifles and equipment. I am almost to embarrassed to post my rifles but I love what I have so what the heck!

This started out as a beat up mauser 24/47 that i got as a project gun when I was 17. Homemade stock and adams & bennett 6.5x55 swedish barrel.
5460_1165603176466_1119480711_30888428_796088_n.jpg

but for being a sloppy old action with a 100$ 24x simmons scope it will do this more often than not. (measurement from center-center)
9325_1184949020100_1119480711_30965889_221155_n.jpg

this was my next project. A savage 110 in 30-06 that I slapped an A&B mauser .308win barrel on and rechambered to .300wm. I cant comment on the accuracy of this one because I have been having too much fun tossing 150gr chunks of lead around at 3200fps to really test it out
smile.gif

24986_1232548250051_1119480711_31127011_1938444_n.jpg

24986_1232548290052_1119480711_31127012_3405061_n.jpg

This will some day be a remington 700 style custom action in 6.5x55swede. being a dirt poor college student im still saving for a good 11/16 drill bit, 45/64 reamer, and making a shaper for the raceways.
155207_1314534699661_1119480711_31380791_3336402_n.jpg

mods- if the pictures dont work/were done wrong or this is just too pitiful please remove it, I apologize in advance... first post... </div></div>

John

What started as my budget build took a complete left turn and ended like this:

Rem 700 Action
Hollands lug, Pinned
Pierce fire controls
Brux 1-8 barrel, Sendero contour, picked up from an online forum
Rifle Basix trigger
Black Ceracoat
All work above done by Pierce
McMillan A5 stock, picked up in their specials section

Whole thing from start to finish including time to acquire the parts was less than 3 months.

Weaver 36X and rings for load development only, then switch to variable Sightron.

100_0698.jpg

100_0701.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marksman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What started as my budget build took a complete left turn and ended like this: </div></div>
Looks Pretty nice to me..