• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

precision rifles... show em

Re: precision rifles... show em

New Toy...

Remington 700 sendero .300 win mag
Tactical OD Green Duracoated stock skim bedded with devcon steel putty
Tactical Flat Dark Earth Duracoated Metal
Tac Ops muzzlebrake
Leupold MK 4 20 moa base, high rings, 8.5-25X50 LRT M-1 Mildot
Harris 6-9BR bipod

Shoots 208gr amax's .67" @ 100yrds. w/ 75.8gr. of H-1000 O.A.L. 3.606" (Haven't had the chance to stretch her legs and shoot some distance yet... just got it 2 weeks ago and I did all the work on it.)

IMG_2854.jpg

Bob,

What kind of velocity are you getting with that load? I'm getting 2870 w/76.2 from a 22" and we're building a 30" for my son... Just curious.

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrob300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bob,

What kind of velocity are you getting with that load? I'm getting 2870 w/76.2 from a 22" and we're building a 30" for my son... Just curious.

John </div></div>

John,

I'll be able to give you the answer to that once I hit the range again. I just received my chronograph that I ordered last week and Im looking forward to finally getting some numbers on a few of my favorite loads. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Bob

OK,

Yeah, just PM me when you've got some numbers. Thanks

John

Here is a picture of my "SSG 3000" in 6,5x55 which in reality is a sauer 200 STR in a McMillan stock. Fitted with a Håkan Spuhr-mount and a SuB PMII 5-25x56.

ssg3.jpg

Best five shot group so far at 100 meters ( 109 yards ) it held 9mm ( 0.35" )

9mm.jpg

at 300 meters ( 328 yards ) it has shot 35 mm ( 1,38" )

300meter35mm.jpg

I love it!
smile.gif

Regards
/scratch

Here's some new ones:

-Savage Model 10 6.5 Creedmoor
-Bartlein 5R 30" Duracoat OD Green
-Leupold VX-III LR Tactical (precursor of mark 4) 8.5-25x50 ffp
-Choate Tactical stock. I filled in the sling swivel inserts, cleaned up the tang area, and made a home-made cheekpiece, inletted it for the bull barrel and sprayed it all in Duracoat Matte Black
-Ken Farrel 20 MOA base TPS medium steel rings
-Savage Target Accu-trigger
-All work performed by Rumble Wepnz of Milton FL

[img:center]
JordansGun2042.jpg
[/img]
JordansGun2027.jpg
[/img]
JordansGun2028.jpg
[/img]
JordansGun2030.jpg
[/img]
JordansGun2031.jpg
[/img]
JordansGun2032.jpg
[/img]
JordansGun2035.jpg
[/img]
JordansGun2041.jpg
[/img]
JordansGun2036.jpg
[/img]
JordansGun2034.jpg
[/img]

This my latest. I traded a Kalifornia neutered AR for this LTR. It had a Badger knob, FTE brake, and NF steel base when I recieved it. I added a Timney trigger, TPS low rings, Bushnell 10x40 mil/mil, Eagle stock pack, flush cups, and bedded it in Marine Tex. It will be used mostly for steel shoots and maybe some hunting.
DSCN0228.jpg

DSCN0229.jpg

I'm finally done. This is my last evolution of what started out as an off the shelf .308 Rem 700P.

Mark Gordon worked his magic on the stock & action bedding into the USMC Spec McMillan A4 with Badger M5 DBM. He then cut and threaded the barrel to 20". It now sports my newly acquired USO SN-3 3.2-17x44 ERGO EREK. My latest load development has ended with 175 SMK's flying at 2650 fps and good accuracy.

It's going with me to NTRP this weekend for field trials.

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

I'm relatively new to bolt guns and started out with a Remington SPS Tactical. About all that's left of it is the action....

DSC_0041.jpg

Lugs lapped, face trued, yada yada yada....
H-S Precision Stock
Timney trigger
Wyatt's DBM
Nightforce one piece 20MOA mount
Nightforce 5.5-22X50 NXS with NP-R2 reticle
Burris Signature Zee rings
Krieger 22" CM barrel, 1:12 twist

Here are some three shot groups from the last load development session.

DSC_0005-2.jpg

DSC_0006-2.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

Updated pic of my APA 6.5x47 Lapua

gun005.jpg

Shoots the 130 Bergers pretty well. Here's a pic of a 700 yard target after getting some dope. I know it's only 3 shots, but I'm happy.

1295206370.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> It's going with me to NTRP this weekend </div></div>

This rig made it to 1000 yards yesterday and I am very pleased with it's performance. Mark builds only top quality gear & CKA is one helluva instructor.

4d44cd8f.jpg

20" x 20" target at a grand. The wind was head-on at a constant 15 mph switching your hold right to left between shots.

Hi,
It is my fist post on this forum, I would like to tell you hello to all. Iam live in Quebec/Canada.

I noticed that you have very beautiful rifles and I will like to share with you.

Sorry for my English written.

This group has been made to 100 yards.
etdzde.jpg

My best group <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">(5 shots)</span></span> 100 yards, shooted at the same temp barrel each shot. 155 gr. scenar/45.8 Varget. This group has been made with a 308Win conversion kit of my Blaser Tac 2.
dopeu0.jpg

100 yards.
28mcqw8.jpg

4r3gvs.jpg

600 yards.
2eocwzs.jpg

2r40siv.jpg

Blaser Tactical 2 in the 308 win/.300 WinMag conversion kit.
aouofs.jpg

1evvps.jpg

16hoxfn.jpg

10q04y9.jpg

4 shots at 600 meters.
url]

Here is my FN A3G with a camo paint job and some accessories.
DSCF0311.jpg

DSCF0310.jpg

This rifle was constructed and tested using all my supplied parts (this is not a govt issue rifle) by Sgt Carter at the USMC Precision Weapons Section, Weapons Training Battalion, Quantico, VA. I believe this is the last rifle he built before entering the civie world.

Specs:

- Remington 700 SA .308 receiver (Only original part off my 700P)
- McMillan A-4 USMC spec Rem. 700 SA, right hand, USMC b/c, Badger M5 DBM inlet, adj. saddle cheek, LOP spacer system with dec. pad, 1 bipod stud 6 flush mount cups, machined aluminum pillars installed, sniper fill, molded in OD
- Badger M5 DBM
- Badger Oversized Bolt Knob
- Schneider #7 25" Barrel
- Badger Heavy Lug
- Surefire Muzzle Break
- PGW Universal Night Sight Mount
- Badger 20moa rail
- Badger Rings
- Leupold Mark 4 3.5x10x40 LR/T M3 Illum. Recticle
- LaRue Cat Tail
- Harris Bi-pod
- Tactical Intervention Quick Cuff Rifle Sling
- Wrapped with Woodland Camo Rifle Wrap

Construction:

- Cut Barrel (Chamber, muzzle break on muzzle end)
- Clip slot action for Badger Optical Platform
- Blue Print Action and Lap Bolt
- Cut Headspace
- Inlet stock for #7 barrel and night sight mount
- Installed pillars
- Glass bed stock
- Refinish barrel to action, bolt and optical platform
- Trigger tuned to crisp 3 lbs
- Crown muzzle, installed break (timed to barrel)
- Proof and function rifle and accuracy testing
- Installed scope and bore sighted

P1010124-1.jpg

This is my project over the past year

Remington 5R .308
AICS 1.5 OD Green
Jewell Trigger
Badger Base & Leupold Mk4 Rings
US Optics ST-10 Mil/Mil GAP Reticle
Badger Bolt Knob

25k762v.jpg

This is my next project

Rem 700 SPS Tactical .308
HS Precision 5R Takeoff Stock

Thinking I may go with the following for this one:

McMillan A5 Stock - M5 Bottom Metal
Nightforce 3.5 - 15x
Jewell Trigger
AAC Cyclone Suppressor

1zel7d3.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: calebintn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a nice hunting rig </div></div>

Thanks!! I absolutely love the thing. Already seems to be a really good shooter. My buddy Vince is working with me to make up some nice loads for it. It is showing the kind of promise that my 10FPLE did.

DK

102_1005.jpg

Remington 700 aac-sd .308
Bushnell 3200 tactical 10x mil-dot
egw 20 moa base
burris xtr low rings

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: STI_1911_Guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is my FN A3G with a camo paint job and some accessories.
DSCF0311.jpg

DSCF0310.jpg
</div></div>

I love that camo!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zykopat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! Sweet rig Paul64! Bienvenue sur Sniper's Hide!</div></div>

Merci beaucoup Zykopat!
smile.gif

Ugh...C'mon Cigarcop, why ya gotta keep making me cry with those beauties!
wink.gif

*GA Precision - DEA Rifle - 308 Win, Hart Barrel, Remington 40X action.
2vuhrwg.jpg

*This is my take on the KMW Longsword. Built by Mark Gordon @ SAC.
Surgeon XL Repeater, KMW Sentinel Stock, KMW DBM, Badger EFR, Krieger Barrel (KMW Contour), AAC Titan Suppressor.
116ox36.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*GA Precision - DEA Rifle - 308 Win, Hart Barrel, Remington 40X action.
2vuhrwg.jpg

</div></div>
What stock is that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*GA Precision - DEA Rifle - 308 Win, Hart Barrel, Remington 40X action.
2vuhrwg.jpg

*This is my take on the KMW Longsword. Built by Mark Gordon @ SAC.
Surgeon XL Repeater, KMW Sentinel Stock, KMW DBM, Badger EFR, Krieger Barrel (KMW Contour), AAC Titan Suppressor.
116ox36.jpg
</div></div>

Damn, Very nice!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*GA Precision - DEA Rifle - 308 Win, Hart Barrel, Remington 40X action.
2vuhrwg.jpg

</div></div>
What stock is that? </div></div>

Not sure of the model number. Think it was made specific for the DEA. Maybe George can chime in.

Just wore out my scroll wheel on my mouse! hope the last 40 pages are of junk like mine?

My first, a Sako TRG-22. Just before the purchase of my blaser Tac 2, two years later.
I benefit from this to show (scan) my few groups with this small beast.
smile.gif

25pu59t.jpg

100 yards
2dvlxxd.jpg

600yards
4g575y.jpg

678e3m.jpg

erblsp.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrob300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bob,

John </div></div>

John,

I finally shot through the chronograph today with this 26" sendero in .300 win mag. I was using the 208 AMAX oal 3.606" 76.0 gr. of H-1000 in new RWS brass with Federal 215M primers. Velocities are as followed:
1. 2903
2. 2858
3. 2875
4. 2869
5. 2882
6. 2862
7. 2863

I also shot the same recipe through my 26" 5-R milspec .300 win mag. (only difference was oal 3.603") Velocities are as follwed:

1. 2902
2. 2885
3. 2890
4. 2893
5. 2889
6. 2882
7. 2892

Here is a couple of pics of my 2 primary bolt guns for long range
300rum3.jpg

308Tacticaljpg.jpg
The first rifle is a Remington 700 Custom 300 Remington Ultramag. 28" Magowen Precision Barrel, Bell & Carlson Medalist, TPS 20moa base, TPS med. rings, WOTAC 4-14x50 scope with harris bipod.

The second is a Remington 700 SPS Tactical with Bell & Carlson Medalist, TPS 20moa base, TPS med. rings, SS 10x42 scope with rockridge bipod.

both have magpul flat dark earth duracoat.