• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

precision rifles... show em

Re: precision rifles... show em

rum.jpg

Savage 300 RUM.

IM000599black.jpg

edit; 2nd pic added

Sako TRG 42 .338 Lapua Mag, NF NXS 5,5-22x56, Sako Tact.Mount, Sako bi-pod and norwegian Hausken titanium suppressor..

TRG42NF.jpg
TRG42HauskenII.jpg
SakoTact.jpg

FN SPR A1 DBM .308 24"
- A3 stock painted w/ OD green Alumi-hyde II
- bedded in Marine-Tex (by me)
Leupold Mark IV 4.5-14x40 PR
TPS rings
Harris Bi-pod w/ pod-lock
Eagle Stock Pack
TI M24 sling (not shown)

FN%20SPR%20A1_small.jpg

:sniper:

Heres my rig:

700 PSS SE
Bagder rings and 20 MOA base
Leupold Mk4 M3 3.5-10X
Harris BR bipod
Turner NM sling
Trigger factory--adjusted to about 2.5#
group size .3moa @100 with 168 Remington Match
Eagle Stock Pack

317301.JPG

317302.JPG

Carpentier,
Is that the Army's Day/Night scope?
Where'd you get that thing... cuz it looks sweeeeeeeeeeetttt.

Well, here it is. Its kind of like alot of others posted here, but this ones mine....

Bric :beer:
MyRiG_2.jpg

Trued PSS action in .308
26" Shilen Select Bull barrel
AICS 1.5, Shilen trigger
Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50 MDt.
and a few other bells and whistles to boot...

Damn, Bric, that's a whole lotta barrel ya got there! Bet that thing doesn't move much when you shoot it, does it?

Well, its not too much more recoil than my AR shooting 80 grainers. My brother says it looks like an artillery piece with that 9-13" bipod...hehe.

Throw back to page 8 or so...

"Apk,

What happend to your Shell deflector? Nice gun, looks like its a PSG Wanna-Be [Smile]

Nathan"

-Sry I missed this man, actually nothing is wrong with it. I put electrical tape over it so it wouldn't get all scratched up, works like a charm.

Here is a modified PSS that I bought from a forum member recently. The stock is inletted to fit the much larger DD Ross bottom metal and replaced the action screws with a Allen wrench countersuck head.

The barrel was sent to John Noveske for all the machine work. He cut it to 18" and threaded the end for a suppressor. He also made the thread cap and had a vortex custom threaded for it...Badger tactical handle...Leupold rings/bases/scope.

PSS.jpg

My new stick:

Bone stock Remington LTR
Badger 20MOA base
Badger medium rings (should've used standard instead)
Leupold MKIV LR/T 3.5-10x40 M1

PA010161.jpg

PA010162.jpg

Here is my McMillan MCRT 338 Lapua Mag,barreled by GAP with Schneider Overyonder barrel and BO brake.Scope is a Leupold VXIII 6.5x20x40.And on tuesday of this week I received my Ga Precision 300WM Rock custon build.BO Rings and BO Base MK4 8.5x25x50 Mildot.
McMillanMCRT003.jpg
GAP300WM009.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Glad I had my sun glasses on. Nice but how do you put up with the glare?</div></div>Needs paint doesnt it. Krylon is a good choice, what do you think L.London :p ?

:beer:
Kirk R

Yep 308.Actually stamped 7.62Nato by the custom shop.I bought the barrelled action from Mo's in Conn. who had it for years.

Here's my GAP Rock with all the standard bells and whistles along with a 24" Broughton 5C 1/11 barrel threaded for a Jet or SWR Omega suppressor.

GAP1.JPG

GAP2.JPG

Here's what the rifle can do in the hands of an "inexperienced" shooter. This is the first sniper/tactical rifle I have ever owned and to say the least it's an addiction!!

Target.JPG

All I can say is George Gardner and his team at GA Precision can build one hell of a rifle!! Even a beginner like me can go out and feel like an expert marksman!

Thanks,
D. Kimmerling

WOW!!!! That's a beautiful paint job my friend. Who built that bad boy? HD Rifles?

D. Kimmerling

Thank's!! That's actually one of a very few custom painted stocks by McMillan for the Italian Army. It's a McMillan HTG M40 stock that has the factory texture paint (painted with Sherwin Willams Polane T enamel) in the Italian camo pattern. These were made up for a contract that one of the custom riflesmiths was building for the Italian Army. I happened upon the stock out of sheer luck, it was brand new with the Pachmeyr pad.

Thanks Again,
D. Kimmerling

Cool. George at McMillan painted my .300WM SR-90 as well. The colors are exactly the same, flash on camera was bright so it looks brighter. I saw a NM M1A stock hanging on Dick's wall and had to have the same pattern. I'll probably have my Crazy Horse/M1A Scout project painted the same way.

D. Kimmerling
Thanks and Yes HD Rifles built the the rifle and the camo job is theirs also.They call it <span style="font-weight: bold">Digital Woodland</span>really cool colors. :beer:

HD Rifles has really got a cool camo pattern. A friend of mine just ordered one of the Carlos Hathcock ltd. edition rifles and I told him he should have that "snakeskin" digital camo pattern on his gun. I am possibly looking at having to leave the country for my job and I might have to sell my new GAP Rock!! Ahh!! I am fighting the whole situation tooth and nail!

Thanks,
D. Kimmerling

D.Kimmerling
Take it for some who has sold nice rifle and regretted it,if you can keep it.
wink.gif

Hmm thought I posted mine
e89vs6.gif
Guess Not. ...Was just going through looking at this thread again, Man alot of sweet Sticks! Here are my toys

GAP Rem 700 Rock .308
A5
# 7 Mike Rock BBL
Clip Slotted
Badger Base & Rings
5.5x22x50 NXS
e89vuu.jpg

GAP Rem 700 .338LM
A5
# 7 Mike Rock BBl
Badger Brake
Badger Base & Rings
5.5x22x50 NXS
e89xew.jpg

GAP Rem 700 .300 Win
A5
# 6 1/2 Deep Flutes Mike Rock
Badger Brake
Badger Base & Rings
5.5x22x50 NXS
e89xyc.jpg

Rem 700 .223 Ackley IMP
McMillan
# 8 Straight Taper Pac-Nor Super Match SS
Pac-Nor Brake
6.5x20 Lupy
e89y5x.jpg

Here is my two setups. Top is a Win Model 70 Stealth II in 22-250, with worked trigger, Farrell base and Tasco scope. Its a great varmint rifle. The bottom rifle is a Savage 110FP in .308 with Shape Shooter Trigger, Ultimate Sniper Stock, Badger handel and Springfield 4X14-56mm III Gen scope. Not the best in the world but it works for me until I get out of school.

guns2.jpg

Same rifle. Just different colors after Alumahide home brew. Coyote Brown on all metal and OD on the stock. Not GAP quality but, it'll do until I can afford to send it off for improvements.

Before
P1010255.jpg

After
P1010257.jpg

P1010258.jpg

P1010260.jpg

Joe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Joe,

Did you use Aluma-Hyde II on your stock? Looks great!! </div></div>D. yes I did.

It was not as easy I thought it would be. Aluma-Hyde is very thick. I was over anal about shaking it and it still came out in clumps at times and the nozzle would clog.

That said, for a home brew type finish it's outstanding. I've banged it(rifle) around a few times and thought I put a good scratch or chip in the paint. No such thing. Aluma Hyde is tough.

However, I didn't take into consideration how thick it was. When I first tried to put my bolt into the action it wouldn' fit. I had to scrape a path along the rail section for the bolt to operate.

I wish I had remembered about the bipod. Oh well, a project for another day.

Joe

I thought I was in on this thread, but I guess not...
Here's the long and the short of it around my house:

svtrrq7ww.jpg

.308 Savage 10FPLE2 (not an A anymore) in SSS SVT stock, with a USS XOTIC 4-16X56, TPS rings, Farrel base.

arssyhm22bd.jpg

5.56 .920" bull barreled 16" American Spirit Arms Flattop with a 10X Super Sniper and YHM railed handguard, ARMS/ASA flip down sights, YHM Phantom flash hider.

Here is my favorite shooter, holds .375 MOA on my good days! Thanks George.
GAP built
25" Rock barrel
MCM HTG stock
M70 modified floor metal
Badger base and rings
S&B scope

Mvc-006f.jpg

Here are a few of mine.

The top link is to:
Savage 10fple .308
stock is a Var-Tac
16X40 Super Sniper
base is Ken Farrel "0" moa
rings are IOR Valdada "medium"
fisnish on the stock and barrel is Duracoat
rifle was smithed by SSS.
http://www.msnusers.com/RiflesandGuns/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2

The bottom link is to:
Top Gun- Rem 700 Sendero 300 RUM
Leupold 2,5x10 50mm varix III
Vias break
Burris Rings & Base
Smithing done by M. Gotesman

The Mid Gun- CZ527 Varmiter .223
Bushnell 4200 4X16 40mm
Burris Rings & Base

Bottom Gun- Rem PSS .308
Nikon 6X20 40mm
Leupold Rings & Base
Smithing done by J. Wilson

http://www.msnusers.com/RiflesandGuns/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=3

The .300 RUM may become my next long range stick.

I like the PSS but the Savage out shoots it every time.

The CZ is bad ass accurate with 40 gr Vmax and Varget. Really a good rifle for the money.....

Here's some of mine.

Remington 700 VSF .308 Winchester

334218.jpg

Remington 700 Sendero 7mm Remington Magnum

334223.jpg

Remington 700 LA .308 Winchester

334219.jpg

Savage 122 FV .223 Remington

334220.jpg

M98 Mauser Custom .22-250 Remington

334221.jpg

New edition to the family

Remington 700P
HS precision Tactical Stock
Leupold MK 4 2 piece base
Burris Xtreme Tactical low rings
Burris Xtreme Tactical 3-12X50 scope
Storm Case im3300
Eagel Stock Pack

Rifle painted using Aervoe "OD Green" and Aervoe "Sand"

watermark.php

Most have very nice rifles but some of you have no concept of cammoflage. I have seen some rifles with some great patterns and colors but have been shown in front of some contrasting backgrounds. I know some do that to see the stick but I have seen many with effort to show off what they think of as good concealment. Good try but buy your own damn cigar.

Which guns you talking about? The gun right above your post might not look like much but I think it would work real good out here on the prairie when you have a mix of brown and green grass. If you paint a rifle that looks like a work of art up close, it might just be a big blob of nothing farther away.

Not sure about the cigar comment?

ammo... jsut remember, if it smells like shit, it probably is shit, and therefor, some people just dont know shit... not directing anything at anyone, jsut making a statement.

cory