• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

precision rifles... show em

Re: precision rifles... show em

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottishtornado</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey A.J how long have you been a member of Albany rifle and pistol. If you hear a guy with a weird scottish accent down there early sunday mornings say howdy and maybe we can do some shooting together.
Nice rifle you have there.
Mac </div></div>

Thanks Mac. I've been a member for about a year now. I think I've seen you down there once before, unless there's more than one guy with a scottish accent
wink.gif
. I don't make it down there much on Sunday mornings but if I see you I'll say hello.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Juice,

Nice stick!

Here is my M40A3- finnished it up a couple days ago.
102_0724.jpg

102_0725.jpg

102_0726.jpg
</div></div>

Nice rifle 7mmRM...quick question though, is the S&B an M8541 or no?? I can't tell from the pics and I'm just curious if it is...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johngfoster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GTr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I posted this a few pages back but the pictures were crap so here's some better one's but specs first

Surgeon
Mcm A5
Lilja 26' 1:11 RH
Jewel Trigger at 3.5 lbs
S&B 5-25 (P4)

And the background is my own personal shooting field of 1100M..perfect for a .308!! Rifle was built by STS out of KY...they do spectacular work too!!

6tiwbc.jpg

20qe33l.jpg

ta1wf5.jpg

</div></div>

Every time I see pics of that stock I drool. What are the swirl colors and percentages again?</div></div>

50% OD, 25% Tan/FDE, 25% Grey

Juice,

Yes, I shot it today, Ive actually had the rifle for some time, it just finally made the transition to what it always was intended to be! It shoots just like it should...great
wink.gif

GTR,

No, it isnt marked M8541.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Juice,

Yes, I shot it today, Ive actually had the rifle for some time, it just finally made the transition to what it always was intended to be! It shoots just like it should...great
wink.gif

GTR,

No, it isnt marked M8541.</div></div>

Darn, I should've let you have mine for a really low price, you deserved it for that M40A3 spec more than I needed it lol...
blush.gif

Already posted own thread, but wanted in here too.

GAP Builds:

McM A5, Obermeyer 5R 1-11 twist, Bagder:Mag sys,20MOA rail,lug, rings; Rem RH S700, USO SN-3 3.2-17X44
DSCN1122.jpg

M40A3
DSCN1128.jpg

Here is my Windrunner 98 in .338 Lapua. Awaiting the Nightforce 5.5-22x56

IMG_2361-1.jpg

hippo,

You oficialy suck! Dont think anything looks as bad ass as a DSR-1. How about doing a review with some pics of groups for those of us who have wondered about the rifle?

The AWM is nice to BTW.

I would also like to see a review of the DSR-1. It seems that Europe enjoys bullpup type rifles but it hasn't kicked in here yet. Might be a beginning.

SANY0072.jpg

This is my 6BR Eliseo R5. Now is going to be a 6BRX

Here is the other one, with irons.

SANY0041.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anchor Station</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hippo,

You oficialy suck! Dont think anything looks as bad ass as a DSR-1. How about doing a review with some pics of groups for those of us who have wondered about the rifle?

The AWM is nice to BTW.</div></div>
The action is very smooth ,excellent 2 stage trigger!And the most important thing is,it shoots very well ( If you do your part right )!!
5e652w.jpg

I guess that it shoots OK
wink.gif
I would be more impressed if for the price it would make that one hole smaller LOL.

Thanks for posting the group nice peice of kit you have there.

A.S.

What is the MAKE and model of this rifle? Is it .308? Nice looking rifle....how does it shoot?

Take care,Stan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippo939</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't find my old picture!So,here you go!!!
2e4jgg0.jpg

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BgBmBoo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the MAKE and model of this rifle? Is it .308? Nice looking rifle....how does it shoot?

Take care,Stan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippo939</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't find my old picture!So,here you go!!!
2e4jgg0.jpg

</div></div> </div></div>

It's DSR NO1!
It shoot very good if I can do my part right!!
This one is 300WM.Sold the .308 to my buddy last year!!

A bit steep for my budjet but I would absolutly get one If it wasn't.

Anyway hippo, you officialy SUCK.
grin.gif
Happy shooting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gol1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hippo

Where did you get the ERMA?

Thanks</div></div>
Germany!!It was the GSG9 backup unit!!

you are one lucky man
What calibers do you have
how it shoots?
Thanks enjoy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gol1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are one lucky man
What calibers do you have
how it shoots?
Thanks enjoy</div></div>
It comes with 2 calibers 308W& 300WM!
It shoots great!!Very happy with it!!

5kqemt.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Platfod</div><div class="ubbcode-body">driftingz32, who makes that upper? </div></div>

looks like a POF

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Platfod</div><div class="ubbcode-body">driftingz32, who makes that upper? </div></div>

SunDevil Manufacturing.

Who makes this back pack?
Thanks,
l.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AC_Doctor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Knight's SR-15 Match in .556mm with Leupold Mk4 M3 Gen.2 mil-dot with custom 1 MOA elevation cams for Black Hills MK 262 ammo...

AR-2.jpg

GA Precision .308 with Leupold Mk4 M3 Gen.2 mil-dot with custom 1 MOA elevation cams for Black Hills 175g ammo

308a.jpg
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertMonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who makes this back pack?
Thanks,
l.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AC_Doctor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Knight's SR-15 Match in .556mm with Leupold Mk4 M3 Gen.2 mil-dot with custom 1 MOA elevation cams for Black Hills MK 262 ammo...

AR-2.jpg

GA Precision .308 with Leupold Mk4 M3 Gen.2 mil-dot with custom 1 MOA elevation cams for Black Hills 175g ammo

308a.jpg
</div></div> </div></div>

Judging by the patch on it, I believe Tad Gear.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CavBoy1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some newer photos at the range:
Range024-1.jpg

Range022.jpg

RangeSmall2.jpg

I know the last one isn't a precision rifle, but figured some of you would like. </div></div>

hey retard, your holding the gun on the wrong side
grin.gif

bench