• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

precision rifles... show em

Re: precision rifles... show em

Thanks 7mmRM.

She started out basic plain jane looking Match rifle, 20" Krieger (in the white), URX II rails system, 2-stage trigger. It was sent back to Knights for warranty work and while there there they coated the barrel for me. Then I picked up a Leupold Mk4 3.5-10 LR M1, Mk4 rings, Leupold ARD, USO folding cant-indicator, KAC flip front site & 600m rear, Smith Ent. muzzle break, Harris bipod, KAC Taupe rail covers, KAC M110 adjustable stock, and a Starlight case for safe travel.

I've only shot her twice and that was in July when home on vacation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
trg22a.jpg

</div></div>

shocked.gif

Info on who did that paint please. Awesome.

Man you make me want to be home just so I can post pics, what a beautiful collection of equipment, Makes me proud to be an American. I love guns, you can take them out of the safe anytime you want, play with them as much as you want, change, modify and alter as much as you want then put them back in the safe do the same with another, and they never complain, wish I could find a woman like that lol lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AJBello</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
trg22a.jpg

</div></div>

shocked.gif

Info on who did that paint please. Awesome. </div></div>

i'll second that, would love to know how that paint job was done. it had to be airbrush or a week with masking tape and an exacto knife. either way, excellent results!

Well just spent forever looking at everyones kickass rifles. Thought I'd post my work in progress, did see the same rifle/stock combo here, but with better optics. I'm work'in on it... next investment is a reloading kit, then at some point better glass.

Savage 12FV
BC Stock - bedded
Bushnell 3200 10x Mil

Gun-1web.gif

Gun-3web.gif

BS: Be wary that Savage changed the screw placement by 1/4" or so on newer guns, just enough to make it great fun for a gunsmith to have to adjust the BC stock....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
trg22a.jpg
</div></div>
95RedTailedBoaConstrictor_edited-1.jpg

Looks like your TRG got swollowed by a boa constrictor. Just kidding - that's one of the sharpest looking paint jobs i've seen!

Getting ready to do a small USO review - but whilst the scopes are on sticks thought I would post a couple of pics,

AI AWSM 338 lap - uso sn9 10-42x80
AI AWP 308 win - uso sn9 10-42x80
Sako Finnfire range 22LR uso sn9 10-42x58
Cz 700 308 win - uso sn3 3.8-22x44 (love this scope)
Remmy 700 LA - 300 win mag (not my stick) in A5 - uso 5-25x58 TPal.

David

DSCN0050.jpg
[/img]

DSCN0071.jpg
[/img]

I.D.F.A

How do you like your TRG? I am really trying to decide if my next rifle will be a TRG-22 or a Badger 2008 action in an AICS. The TRG is one of the nicest production rifles i have handled

5R with MK4 @ 200yd line.
3.jpg

5.jpg

M40a1 in the process,getting there.
m401.jpg

rem700 300 WM ,McMa5 ,MK4 Leupold
300wm.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 03bulletstopper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I.D.F.A

How do you like your TRG? I am really trying to decide if my next rifle will be a TRG-22 or a Badger 2008 action in an AICS. The TRG is one of the nicest production rifles i have handled</div></div>

Hey,

I cant say enough about the Sako... by far the most accurate production factory rifle i've ever seen shot or shot and i've shot some AI's. The fit and finish is incredible. The bolt and the trigger in my opinion are better than the AI's or anything else including a tubb 2000. No offense to AI owners. I've talked to some people that know that the TRG's dont leave the factory unless they shoot .25moa or better and my rifle shoots that or better with hand loads.

I remember when my Remmy 5R looked like that
laugh.gif
I need to get some new pics of my rig up.

man i know the question is gonna get old,, but who in the hell do i contact on getting a paint job like the trg 22 in the "viper-01" scheme??

The Only rifle I have pics of on this computer is my Kimber AT .308. Normaly will USO glass in badgers but a buddy is using it to r&d a few peices of glass.Had to paint it up the factory color was to light. I will have to snap a few of my other rifles when I get back home.

hwk3o8.jpg

11t6ioi.jpg

IMOH, this entire thread should be pulled in the current gun grab environment. I think it is a big mistake to post pics of anyones stuff here on a public forum with I am sure trolls and others on line can catelog everything here for reference to use against us. Call me paranoid I don't care; but the choice of the next attorney general is a major gun grabber advocate from what I understand. Posting stuff like this will just play into their hands in terms of future bans.

Appreciate your opinion; but I'm just not going to make it any easier for them, that's all. In Canada, do you have to register your firearms ? Not sure, just wondering if the powers that be will try to adopt a Canadian style system. regards.

Rem700 5R
AICS 1.5 w/ 10 rd mag
Thumb screws for cheek piece
NF base
Seekins 35mm rings
Millett LRS-1 scope w/sunshade
Tubb Speedlock firing pin assy.
Timney trigger set at 1.5#
Badger Thruster brake and Tac bolt knob
Harris BRMS 6-9" w/podlock
Accu-Shot AI monopod w/quick knob and tac cap
USO rail mounted anti-cant

Weight: 16.5 pounds.

DSC02503.jpg

DSC02505.jpg

DSC02507.jpg

DSC02506.jpg

All firearms have to be registered.
We almost elected a majority Gov that promised to drop the registery of non restricted firearms.

I doubt will see the day.
Non restricted = hunting long guns
AR`s are restricted.
AK,HK,FAL,etc are prohibited

I feel physicly sick when I see what is going on in the US.
I plan to move to the US, and would like to enjoy the FREEDOM of the Constitution when I do.

I sincerely hope my worries are not justified....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ssgp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I feel physicly sick when I see what is going on in the US.
I plan to move to the US, and would like to enjoy the FREEDOM of the Constitution when I do.

I sincerely hope my worries are not justified.... </div></div>

Your worries are definitely justified, as many here are also worried. Either way, if you're planning to move to the US to enjoy freedom, I'd recommend moving to a southern state. If things go south, one of the last strongholds of freedom will be Texas ;-). We take all people who are friendly, good shots, and willing to adjust a little, lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: I.D.F.A</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 03bulletstopper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I.D.F.A

How do you like your TRG? I am really trying to decide if my next rifle will be a TRG-22 or a Badger 2008 action in an AICS. The TRG is one of the nicest production rifles i have handled</div></div>

Hey,

I cant say enough about the Sako... by far the most accurate production factory rifle i've ever seen shot or shot and i've shot some AI's. The fit and finish is incredible. The bolt and the trigger in my opinion are better than the AI's or anything else including a tubb 2000. No offense to AI owners. I've talked to some people that know that the TRG's dont leave the factory unless they shoot .25moa or better and my rifle shoots that or better with hand loads. </div></div>

I like this guy! I agree with everything he said
smile.gif

In friday postman give me big white package. New stock, that I ordered 5 months ago from John Wall from www.jwprecision.ca was here and I can put here a photo of my rifle in new stock. Many thanks to John, excelent service, excelent comunication. Thank you John
R700SPSTac_McM_A5.jpg

Here is my Savage 10FP.

Would love to have a nice McMillan stock but gun shops sell the stocks for so much that its a rip-off to purchase.

but anyways...here is my rifle:

1023_143429.jpg

1023_143352.jpg

1023_143340.jpg

P1030049.jpg

Here's my SPS Tactical

IMGP0611-1.jpg

IMGP0612-1.jpg

IMGP0609-1.jpg

IMGP0608-1.jpg

Trigger adjusted down
LTR HS Precision Stock
Karsten Cheek Rest
Cheap 4x16 Mil-Dot Scope w/ cheap rings, and flip-up caps
20 MOA EGW Scope Rail
Homemade Krylon Paintjob

we need some new pictures of the necked lady!! only this time show a little more skin dude. Lucky bastard!!! Lee

I want one of these stocks!!!

Where can I buy? How much is it? The trigger guard comes with the stock?

Bill,

I am still not moving on any of the "spec" rifles. When I do, they will not come with glass. I'll leave that up to each customer. Scope on these rifles are all NXS 3.5-15 mil-specs with zero stop except a few that had older NXS 3.5-15x56mm. I just put them all in new rings and bases.

The rifles shown are a batch of rebuilds. I'm doing 8 per cycle. I originally did the rifles in 1999. Rebarreled most since then. Now all have been cycling in in groups of 8 till all are done. Throwing everything away but the actions.

Best,
Terry

LRCampos,

Hopefully will have some of the stocks available for individual sale by late spring / early summer. Bottom metal comes with every stock since they are made for each other. Short actions in Rem M700 and Surgeon inlets will be first. Some LH M700 will be in there too.

Thanks,
Terry

Thanks for the info Terry. I will wait!

<span style="font-style: italic">Now all have been cycling in in groups of 8 till all are done. Throwing everything away but the actions.</span>

If can throw away one of these stocks in my house garbage anytime
smile.gif

Big & Little :

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

FN A1a SPR with NF NXS 3.5-15x50 - Barrett M99 with USO 5-25x58 Tpal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chevyrulz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AJBello</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
trg22a.jpg

</div></div>

shocked.gif

Info on who did that paint please. Awesome. </div></div>

i'll second that, would love to know how that paint job was done. it had to be airbrush or a week with masking tape and an exacto knife. either way, excellent results! </div></div>

I will take a stab at it. Of course it was done one step at a time in layer's. Let us say stock is black. Cover with camo netting and spray desert tan and let dry. The entire stock will be painted in the honeycomb style paint job you see in certain areas of the rifle. Cover areas with tape you want to remain honeycomb camoflaged and than spray again with desert tan paint. After drying tape area you want outlined and spray the outlining finish around it. after complete dry remove all tape and wallah!

Helpful hint I have is instead of using a razor against your stock and scraping it or your paint you previously sprayed; try to cut out shapes you want with sizzors.

Hope this is close. But that rifle was done by someone who is a professional; or someone that really took their time.

Lw