• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

precision rifles... show em

Re: precision rifles... show em

Got the right size rings and mounted the scope finally. just in time for Christmas...

CIMG1880.jpg

CIMG1885.jpg

CIMG1877.jpg

Soul Assassin, Lonewolf, Terry Cross, damn you SOB's are just to good at the camo paint, man I wish I were that talented or even knew someone in my area that did paint like that. Cudos to all of you beeeeeeeeeeautiful camo paint jobs gentlemen, who knows maybe someday but for now box stock will have to do.
smile.gif
Nice work

Here's my first bolt action rifle that I pieced together while trying to keep things under budget.

FN PBR barreled action
McMillan A3 stock (this was from their internet special page)
SS 10x42 with Burris XTR rings
Harris bipod
Eagle stock pack (early X-mas present from my wife)

IMG_1736.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soul Assassin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's my SPS Tactical

Trigger adjusted down
LTR HS Precision Stock
Karsten Cheek Rest
Cheap 4x16 Mil-Dot Scope w/ cheap rings, and flip-up caps
20 MOA EGW Scope Rail
Homemade Krylon Paintjob

</div></div>

cool paint job.

hereyogo.png

DPMS LR-308
.308 winchester, 24" fluted barrel, bipod
oversized bolt catch/release and charging handle
308 magpul prs stock, and hand-rest DPMS grip
chip mccormick single stage trigger
NF 3.5-15x56 illuminated+zero stop scope on one piece NF 20moa base

.25 - .5" at 100 yards using Hornady 165gr BTSP 'custom' (stock) ammo, with this scope and trigger upgrade.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PDC Custom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is one of my new toys. I will blast and coat the barrel next week.
savshortcff9.jpg
</div></div>

Whats the stock?

I love the rifle!! I just picked up a Rem 700 5R and as you know, it has the stainless barrel. I'd like to get it painted, would you suggest doing it myself or having it professionally done. I'd hate to ruin a great shooting gun with a bad paint job.

Think I'm gonna have to take a closer look at that stock! Looks sweet!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PDC Custom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spanners,
That is one of my stocks that I design and build. I have more pictures on my website. </div></div>

Here are my latest purchases. Win. Model 70 300 win mag and Rem 700 5R....both equipped with Nikon Monarch optics.

100_0105.jpg

100_0104.jpg

Is that a Falcon scope ya got there? If so, which model and how do you like it? Thanks! I have the Merlin 4x14 w/Illum Skeleton MilDot.... Pretty happy with it so far, just wish I would have waited for the Menace with the FFP reticle...

looks like the 4-18x56 to me. I have one, it's pretty darn nice for the price, the glass is great. knobs a bit squishy, but that's minor to me for a gopher shooter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Payed for this nice TRG-22 specimen this week cant wait for it to arrive. Work is credited to the previous owner.

Sako TRG 22 .308Win
Nightforce 5.5-22x50mm NXS \ Zero Stop

trg22a.jpg

trg22b.jpg

trg22c.jpg

trg22d.jpg

</div></div>

simply beautiful

Here are my 2 Remingtons. The rifle in the back is a SPS Varmint 308. The rifle in the front is a 700 Police .300 Win Mag. Both rifles are scoped with the Mark 4 8.5-25x50mm LR/T Mildot.

000_1021.jpg

000_1022.jpg

Damn now how inferior do I feel, all I have is an M89 H/M and Rem 700 PSS and a couple old ratty M1A's
maybe I'll switch to pistols.
Its good to find this site you guys are a breath of fresh air.
Oh BTW Jason (Patriot Arms) that barrel you did for me on the MaCmillan is Niiiiice, thanks again
Nick

Front to back: Shayla's 6.5x47Lapua built by R Bros Rifles, Remmy LH, HS stock and bottom metal, 8oz Jewell, NXS 5.5x22x50 MLR zero stop, Rock 8 twist, Harrell brake.
My 6.5x47Lapua, Remmy LH, HS stock and bottom metal, Lilja 3 groove, Harrell brake, 4 oz Jewell, NXS 5.5x22x50 MLR.
Back, Barrett 82A1 50BMG NXS 3.5x15x50 MLR
r0yr0j.jpg

New build not totally done but here it is as of now... I just ordered a eagle stock pad and badger tactical bolt knob ill post when all the other stuff gets thrown on...
gun006.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chriso</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New build not totally done but here it is as of now... I just ordered a eagle stock pad and badger tactical bolt knob ill post when all the other stuff gets thrown on...
gun006.jpg

</div></div>

Nice slipers.
grin.gif

Well heres mine.. Doesnt nearly stack up to some of the rigs on here, but it suits me well.
Rem 700 sps-V in .308
Leupy vx-II 4-12x40 w/ ball. dot reticle
B&C stock (from the hide)
barrel cut to 20" and trigger tuned
harris ultralight

33monrn.jpg

10op8vo.jpg

Sako Varmint kaliber .22PPC with Nightforce 5.5-22X50 MLR scope and mrad turrets.

IMG_2273Small.jpg

8,8mm @ 100meters C-C
IMG_2271Small.jpg

Remington SPS Varmint .308 with jewell trigger AICS stock Nightforce NXS 5,5-22X56 Mil-Dot and 1/4 MOA..parkerhale bipod..And Br-toute silenser, and chopped barrel

10.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palle2612</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I please use U'r scope, I'm only seing this 1" by 0.75"
wink.gif
</div></div>

Hmmm i don´t understand a shit...LOL

RDPrecision 243 in a new set of clothes.
243McM.jpg

PAI 223AI
223AI.jpg

Plain Jane SPS Tac 308
SPSTac.jpg

Here's my first. It's a Ruger 77MKII in 7mm RM, 26" E.R. Shaw barrel with a Harrell's brake, and walnut stock from Richard's. Scope is a Bushnell until the SS 10x gets here.
ruger7mmbtf.jpg