• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

precision rifles... show em

Re: precision rifles... show em

PGW Coyote .308 the little brother of the c14 Timberwolf
saving for a S&B

coyote002.jpg

Proudly made here in Canada
coyote003.jpg

coyote010.jpg

ok, i gotta be the first to say it. leave it to the canadians to put the rifling on the outside of the barrel. lol

Alta, those PGW's are nice: well built and very rugged. Nice rifle! And a beautiful Province in which to shoot long-range.

My first long range rifle...

P8300040r.jpg

Badger brake
Krieger 26" CM heavy target contour in .308
AI bipod
AICS SA 1.5
Accurized Rem 700 SA
Farrell 20 MOA base
TPS TSR rings
Horus Super Falcon
Badger bolt knob
Knurled cheek piece screws
Custom Urban digital camo paint (armacoat + extreme digital stencils) by me

Who makes this tripod?????? Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: anubismp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To be camoed and MBUS to be added. 6.5 Grendel AWS w/ Shilen bbl. IOR FFP mil mil 2.5-10 from Liberty Optic, Larue LT 104. Fuzzy reticle pic by noob.

gsprcompstarboard.jpg

gsprcompport.jpg

mp8.jpg

</div></div>

I like those gray urban digital camo colors.They go with black well.How are you liking that Horus scope?What cartridge?

Steve

Build2.jpg

Remington 700 5R .308
Stainless Steel 24" barrel (1:11.25" twist)
X-Mark Trigger
Accuracy International Chassis System (Black, Stage 1.5, Short Action .308)
Evolution Gun Works 20 MOA steel base
TPS Steel Rings
Accu-Shot rear Mono-pod
Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50mm scope w/illuminated NP-R1 reticle
VersaPod Bipod (with AI adaptor)
Custom Bolt knob by AZPrecision (done by Keith Johns)

Finally got a pic of my rifle I described here
grin.gif
. Sorry for the photography skills!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All very nice rigs! I don't have pics of mine yet, but I'm working on that. It shoots 1" no problem at 200yds with Berger 155VLDs. I've tried 600 and got 4" so far. It's nothing really special, but it works and wasn't a lot of $$$. The base rifle was less than $500 new. Here's what I have so far:
Rem 700 SPS Varmint .308
5R takeoff stock
Rifle Basix trigger avg 1lb 6oz
dropped floor plate 7rds
Bushnell Elite 4200 Tactical 6x24
Farrell 20moa base
Farrell rings
Harris bi-pod
Blackhawk cheekpad </div></div>
gunpics039.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like those gray urban digital camo colors.They go with black well.How are you liking that Horus scope?What cartridge?

Steve </div></div>

Thanks, I tried to replicate the urban camo we see the trousers (I had to blend some ot the basic colors armacoat had because none came close). Forgot to mention it's in .308. I didn't have a chance to shoot it yet (waiting for nicer weather... up here in Quebec it's still cold and plenty of snow on ground...). I always wanted the Horus and I can't wait to try it. I'll keep you posted.

I just got my rifle back from GAP:
22" Bartlein Barrel 5R
AICS 1.5
S&B 10X
IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

The other is a Rem 40X w/ MST-100
Barrel marked 7.62 NATO
It has a beat up return stock but I was lucky to get one. It is an old war horse of a stock. Now I know it is not exactly to spec but it already had the bolt knob when I bought the rifle. I found the setup at Cabela's minus the stock a few years ago.
IMG_0126.jpg

My Remington SPS-Varmint scope is Meopta 7*50
6gg8jc.jpg

ajo6zo.jpg

Distance 300m round is Lapua Lock Base 170gr

Finished this up a while ago, just got around to taking some pics.

specs:
.223AI
Stiller tac 30
Rock #10 MTU
Mcm A1-3
BDL bottom metal...Im switching to CDI just got it so I need to drive down to McMillan and drop off the stock.
Rem 40X trigger
Mark 4 rings
Stiller 20 MOA base

My Sons Mauser

<span style="font-weight: bold">Specs;<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*] Fully blue printed Mauser Action,also bolt was reworked to improve lock-time[*] Barrel Broughton C5 hvy Palma 1 in 9 twist 26" .292 neck chamber in .260 Remington[*]Manner MCS-GAT Stock pilar install in the rear and barrel bedded [*]USO 20 MOA scope base.[*] Timmney Featherwight Deluxe trigger set at 1.5 lbs</span>[/list]

<span style="font-weight: bold">Before </span>
Picture036-1.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">After</span>
IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

Here is my new KMW and no Terry is not taking new orders. This was built some time ago and was in the right place at the right time to acquire. 6.5-284 Krieger #17 Heavy Varmint contour 30", McMillan Adj A-3 stock.
2ltswep.jpg

It's 18 lbs of fun.
2ns6tja.jpg

20gzeyv.jpg

Rem 700 243 stock 24" varmint barrel, in Scott McRee's stock with S&B PMII 3.5x12x50.
2d8gw05.jpg

This is the same stock I use with Rem LTR. Shown with BuckMaster scope.
Both are SA a drop in fit with sub moa accuracy.
33e1tg2.jpg

120p2kz.jpg

Have to get a pic of my 1903A3. Peep sights and it's a real shooter.

This one makes one ragged hole all day
1icto4.jpg

j5e687.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eagle_eye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Havnt worked out how to put pic on actual reply yet but this is my last project.. ......

Tikka Tactical in .300 win mag with Sako factory suppressor
Nightforce NXS 8-32 x 56

[img:center]http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu312/Eagle___Eye/DSC02534.jpg?t=1240489024[/img]

</div></div>

Thats not a "factory suppressor" bub. thats a muzzle break!!!

Finally painted my rifle, I shot it with AlumaHydeII in coyote to match my coyote cerakoted SN3.....doesn't match up too well (better in person than in pic):
R700, 26" Rock 1:10, 308 Obermeyer chamber. SN3, McM A5
308a5rt.jpg

And my 600yd peashooter, WOA 18" 223 Wylde SPR barrel, ST10, Vtac forearm, RRA trigger:
jpvtac005.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eagle_eye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Havnt worked out how to put pic on actual reply yet but this is my last project.. ......

Nightforce NXS 8-32 x 56

[img:center]http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu312/Eagle___Eye/DSC02534.jpg?t=1240489024[/img]

</div></div>

Thats not a "factory suppressor" bub. thats a muzzle break!!! </div></div>

LOL, too funny!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eagle_eye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Havnt worked out how to put pic on actual reply yet but this is my last project.. ......

Nightforce NXS 8-32 x 56

</div></div>

Thats not a "factory suppressor" bub. thats a muzzle break!!! </div></div>

oops.... typo bud.

how do you get this pic up on the forum rather then link form???

http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu312/Eagle___Eye/DSC02534.jpg?t=1240489024[/img]

It is a precision weapon as far as I am concerned... I love this thang!!

DK

100_7950.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sirKandal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
div002.jpg

Sako TRG 22
Kongsberg match barrel 73cm
6,5x47L
S&B PM II 4-16x50
div004.jpg

Rem 700
Meopta 4-16 tactical
div003.jpg
</div></div>

Wow, if I only had two to choose these would be the two. Outstanding choices!!!
Nice looking to boot!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Belisarius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
rangetrip02-15-2009011-1.jpg
</div></div>

Swiss K-31, very nice! Great Swiss made surplus ammo for it as well. Both accurate and a wonder to shoot.

Sandwitched an A5 between a BO M4 and a .243 barreled action. Installed and adjusted a Shilen trigger. Going to finish the Cerakote today.
Thats my newest bolt knob too.
I've adjusted the specs of my bolt knobs per customer feed back, and custom requests. My bolt knobs are all now .825" in diameter, and roughly 1.6" long depending on which knob. This is only a slight change, but everything matters. For size comparison, Badgers are about 1" in diameter, and 1.5" long. Sorry to use BO as an example, it's just the most commonly used knob...

IMG_08281.jpg

IMG_08001.jpg

IMG_07991.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LOBO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
R&D Precision .308

CCWsR-n-DPrecision308winmodel700Jan.jpg

CCWsRD308w2-16-08logo.jpg

</div></div>

VERY nice. Randy does great work!

Nice K31 you have there, what mounts are on it? I have a great shooter with an 11* crown job that shoots better than my eyes can see, I'd really like to put a good base and some optics on it.

I am in the process of repainting my gun, and I was looking everywhere for this thread. I thought it deserved a bump.

stevens.jpg

Stevens 200 in .308
Choate Tactical stock
OE Savage bottom metal
Sharp Shooter Supply 9-round magazine
Sharp Shooter Supply competition trigger
Savage Metal trigger guard
Savage 24-inch 10FP takeoff barrel
Northlander Stainless recoil lug
EGW 20 MOA base
Leupold PRW rings
Bushnell 3200 Elite 10x40mm mildot scope
Rock Mount 9-13" bipod

It's a stock action, but I like it. Posted in the photo gallery but why not here too. Just breaking it in. Hopefully she'll be a good one.

.308 Remington Model 700 5R
Nightforce 3.5-15x50 30mm scope, base and rings
McMillan A5 stock
Parker Hale bipod

2361.jpg

2362.jpg

Cannot recall if I have posted these in the "show and tell" section, so apologies if these are repeats:

BAT tactical repeater, 6.5x47 Lapua, in Manners T4a, Lothar Walther tube and PM11

DSCN0824.jpg

Surgeon XL 338 Lap Mag, A5, Pac Nor custom tube and PM11

_ASC0196.jpg

At the risk of being tarred and feathered, I show my F Class gun;

Barnard P action, chambered in 7mm/300WSM in Shehane Trakker, Krieger tube and NSX. shoots - "adequately"

_ASC0273.jpg

All own builds by the way.