• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

precision rifles... show em

Re: precision rifles... show em

3406.jpg

3405.jpg

GAP 243 on a Predator action.
GAP243one.jpg

RWS built 308 on a Surgeon RSR. Robert did the metal work on this and a lightweight 7 RM for me.
RWS308one.jpg

This is going to be a .300 Whisper. Just put it together for a picture. Barreled action is a 700 SPS-V. It's barrel has been pulled and everything is boxed ready to ship. I'm really looking forward to getting it back.
Whisperdonorone.jpg

And I added some JP hardware and a USO to my older Noveske/Pacnor barreled AR.
NovJpARone.jpg

CHRIS

here's my custom. sorry, i know it's naked but i haven't been home to mount anything on it. i've been waiting for a nice premier to pop up in the optics/accessories forum. maybe now someone will see how bad i need one...
IMG_2008.jpg

IMG_2014.jpg

i'll post more after i get home and put some glass and paint on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: godofwar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSCN1414.jpg

Me and my Sako TRG 42 .338 LM on the fields -S&B 4-16x50 PMII-Custom rings </div></div>

Is that the stock barrel? or something else?

CJG

YES , New Zealand is a rather nice place to live , the 1st over riding impression is that the land is very Green every where , summer & winter as its a temperate country , not too cold or too hot .

The AW has a std barrel 26 inches with the Tac Brake , and a Brugger & Thomet suppressor that mounts onto that brake .

And as my AW dosn't have the pitcanny rail , the Premier just dropped straight into the 28moa mount with out a problem .

Later Chris

Here my new GAP! I recieved it a couple of weeks ago, but the bad thing is I won't be able to play with her until I get back from Afghanistan. I guess the upside to that is I can save up for plenty of ammo for when I get home.

Specs:
McMillan A3-5 60 OD-30 Black-30 Tan
Surgeon action with 24" BBL in .308
Badger bottom metal

I plan on putting a 3.2-17 TPAL on top and an AAC suppressor
ShawnsRifle003.jpg

ShawnsRifle004.jpg

ShawnsRifle005.jpg

ShawnsRifle006.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AZPrecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check out my awesome canine, yo
IMG_12071.jpg

</div></div>

That is a badass dawg, mang.

Tried out my hand at camo yesterday. Didn't have the proper colors for multicam but that didn't stop me, they make citristrip.
wink.gif

I'm fairly happy with it but I know I'll do it again later.

-X

1003772.jpg

1003764.jpg

Nice job Black. I'd leave it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WYK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is a badass dawg, mang. </div></div>

Jagermeister. Yea he kicks ass

My Tikka T3 Super Varmint in .308 win with a NF 3,5 - 15 x 56 Mildot scope.
I added a m1906 repro sling and the ubiquitous Harris bipod. There are some groups from today. Blue are 5 rounds MEN surplus, green 7 rds of the same MEN.
Red are 10 rds of my homemade load. All at 100 meters. the small circle is about 1 inch (25mm instead of 25,4mm) the bigger circle is 2 inches.
I am one happy camper!!

The lower link is to a German forum thread. My pics are down at the thread also under Schleifalot.

Now how to ad the pics???
index.php

index.php

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ultramagbrion</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My latest monster 700 Rem in 300 RUM
SS action trued and lapped, Shillen select match ,SS,fluted bbl, JP Ent. brake, B&C adj. stock,Leupold 6-24 LR glass.

I highly recommend these Cooley brakes. It really tames the thump of the Ultramag's kick.

I just need to find the time to continue load work for her.

MemorialDay2009008.jpg

Another stick, my 700 Tactical (wanabee) A 308 Varmint in a detachable mag stock, Burris XTR glass....excellent @ 1000 yds.

700Tacticalbreakin014-1.jpg
</div></div>
How do you like that B&C stock???

This one still is'nt finished.(no CDI dbm) But i'll post it up anyway.

Savage model 10 action
Kreiger 1/8 tWist 28 inch tube
Mcmillan A4
Warne 20 moa base
Seekins rings
S&B PMII 4-16X50
Chambered in 243AI

DSCN2504.jpg

I'm new here and thought I'd start off posting my girl here.

700 308
blue printed
match fluted barrel
badger 20moa base
IOR 6x24
AICS 1.5
custom camo

308_camo16.JPG

Jesse

Hey Black-X,

Love the paint job, I would keep it.
Looks like a Multi/German-Cam! Nice

Winchester Custom Classic Sharpshooter built by HS Precision for Winchester custom shop.300 winmag. 26" 1x10. Nikon 4-16x50 tactical.
Winchester300winmag002.jpg

Savage 10fp trued and timed by Fred Moreo.SSS "Competition" trigger. Stockade PDog with action bedded by SSS. Zeiss 6.5-20x50 in Burris Signature Z rings. Shilen 26" 260rem 1x8 4c. Shoots 1/2moa with HSM 123 Lapua load.
Savage10FP.jpg

Specs:
Rem 700 Clip Slotted Short Action
.308 Win
Barrel, 24" Schneider 1-11" P5 USMC contour
Base, Badger 20 MOA
Rings, Badger Medium 30mm
Bottom Metal, Badger M5 Detachable Mag System
Scope, Leupold MK4 M1 10 X 40mm Mildot Reticles
Stock, Manners T2A, Leaf Green w/4 flush cups
Bipod, Harris BRM S-style, 6"-9" legs
Sling, TIS Quick Cuff ll

M40A3025.jpg

M40A3027.jpg

M40A3021.jpg

92c0c284.jpg

Here she is!!

Rem. 700, .308, 26"x.750" barrel
B&C A2 style Medalist
Nikon Team Primos scope
Harris 6"-9" Swivel bipod
Bulldog Arms digital stencils (these are really nice BTW) www.bulldogarms.com
And of course, Krylon!!

The TLA rifles

Unique Alpine TPG1 with S&B PMII 5x25x56 and BORS

AMP DSR-1 338LM with S&B PMII 5x25x56

AI AWM 338LM with S&B PMII 5x25x56

Sako TRG-22 with NXS 5.5x22x50

eoobzy.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The TLA rifles

Unique Alpine TPG1 with S&B PMII 5x25x56 and BORS

AMP DSR-1 338LM with S&B PMII 5x25x56

AI AWM 338LM with S&B PMII 5x25x56

Sako TRG-22 with NXS 5.5x22x50

eoobzy.jpg
</div></div>

wow, very nice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FALbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Accustock feels "cheap" and will be upgraded to an HS Precision stock...
HPIM0922.jpg
</div></div>

If you decide to sell the Accustock... let me know!!

DK

I just got my R700 back from the smith. Was originally a 243SPS, but I had just about everything swapped.

R700 Short Action blueprinted, lugs lapped, firing pin hole drilled and bushed then center drilled for small firing pin hole, pin turned down for 6.5x47 small primers. Shilen trigger, Warne 20MOA base and rings, Leupold Mk4 4.5-14x50mm TMR M1, Brux #17 heavy varmint stainless barrel, standard 6.5x47 chamber, backbored 11 degree crown. Entire action cerakoted and steel bedded into the HS police stock. Put 40 rds down the tube the other day and I'm hooked already. Using a 139gr scenar with Varget powder for now. Load testing is a lot of fun.

PICT7530.jpg

PICT7532.jpg

200 yd target
PICT7533.jpg

PICT7517.jpg

nice gun and target Kodiak.

i think ill play too...here is my Model 700,
has an HS Precision stock
Mueller APT 4-14x40 scope, Porter Precision 20 moa rail
Jewell trigger
Tubb 4 way buttplate
and eagle stock pack
IMG_2676.jpg

this target was before the HS Precision, and was 1.8" at 300 yards
IMG_2512.jpg

Thanks for the compliment, beautiful rifle as well. I'm digging that sling, where'd you get it? Any idea how much cord went into it?

where did i get it??? i made it...took roughly 5 hours. the center section is 24" long, and the ends are about 5" long. for the ends i think i used 12ft per side, and for the middle i used 40 feet of black, and 40 feet of green, and ended up with about 2 sections of green that were 5 feet long, 2 that were about 7 feet long, and 2 sections of black that were about 7 feet long. i got the cord through The Supply Captain. the clips i forgot where i ordered them, but i got like 20 of them for 10 bux or so. the sling is actually very comfortable, and has just a little give to it. and becuase i built it, it is actually perfect length to do a sling wrap around my arm as a support

Very cool. I have made a few paracord zipper pulls for various projects. My buddy made the square pull on my Eagle stock pad. I have made a few, including the zipper pull on my flight suit at work after the old one ripped off loading cargo. My buddy makes toggles and lanyards on long flights at work. I'll have to start doing the same. Nothin' like adding a personal touch to a nice rifle. If I was better at knots I could go into business selling this stuff.

Here is what I use in the winter time to sustain improve my skills. This is my M1907 Anschutz, with Leupold VX-III 6.5-20x40mm EFR with Target Dot reticle.
NRA four position 50ft. smallbore is an excellent discipline for honing critical basic skills, no one should ever scoff or turn their nose up at it.
MyAnschutzM1907-1.jpg

tietongunclub1-1-1.jpg

my Groundhog rifle

40X.jpg

Remington 40XBKS single shot
.220 Swift
Shilen 2oz trigger
Leupold 6.5-20x40 EFR

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AMAC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my Groundhog rifle
Remington 40XBKS single shot
.220 Swift
Shilen 2oz trigger
Leupold 6.5-20x40 EFR </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">SWEET!!!!!...</span> <span style="text-decoration: underline">very nice</span>,those EFRs are very adaptable scopes.