• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

precision rifles... show em

Re: precision rifles... show em

001od.jpg

DTA SRS
AI AWSM .338
AI AW .308
PGW T Wolf .338
PGW Coyote .308
S&B 5x25x56 PMII x5

That is a nice gaggle of rifles you have Dave!

RH40-J03.jpg

Roedale Precision RH40-T 300WSM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kokako</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is a nice gaggle of rifles you have Dave!

RH40-J03.jpg

Roedale Precision RH40-T 300WSM
</div></div>

Thank you sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
001od.jpg

DTA SRS
AI AWSM .338
AI AW .308
PGW T Wolf .338
PGW Coyote .308
S&B 5x25x56 PMII x5 </div></div>
You make me sick..... In a good way lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
001od.jpg

DTA SRS
AI AWSM .338
AI AW .308
PGW T Wolf .338
PGW Coyote .308
S&B 5x25x56 PMII x5 </div></div>

Holy sh*t Batman! Wow. I hope they all get the use they deserve...you could pay for the truck I want with that collection LOL - very nice!

Just finished building this not too long ago....forgive the Simmons optic, I have a 5.5-22x56 NXS arriving this week.

28" Satern Barreled 6.5 Grendel

DSC02495.jpg

You got quite the expensive rifles, hippo. The Erma SR-100 is said to be one of the most precise german sniper rifles being used by our elite federal police unit GSG-9.

Together with the PSG-1, WA2000 .300WinMag and the Mauser SR-93, you'd have the best rifles Germany ever made after WW2 (the K98k being the most favourised rifle/action for hunting over here).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SurgeonPredator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You got quite the expensive rifles, hippo. The Erma SR-100 is said to be one of the most precise german sniper rifles being used by our elite federal police unit GSG-9.

Together with the PSG-1, WA2000 .300WinMag and the Mauser SR-93, you'd have the best rifles Germany ever made after WW2 (the K98k being the most favourised rifle/action for hunting over here).
</div></div>
Thanks!
I am a big fan of the German Sniper Rifle!
However,PSG-1 is " banned" in Canada .So,I can't have it!
I would like to get a WA2000 one day!
About the SR93............................................................
wink.gif

156xycj.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">And don't forget the DSR NO1!
grin.gif
</span>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnJi2CR5mJM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbCWtCkhKko

2e4jgg0.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">Now ,with the new scope on it!!
grin.gif
</span>

n4ta9y.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippo939</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SurgeonPredator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You got quite the expensive rifles, hippo. The Erma SR-100 is said to be one of the most precise german sniper rifles being used by our elite federal police unit GSG-9.

</div></div>
Thanks!
wink.gif

156xycj.jpg

grin.gif
</span>

2e4jgg0.jpg

grin.gif
</span>

n4ta9y.jpg

</div></div>
Dont take this the wrong way, but I hate you... lol
Kickass collection.
Regards
-Felipe

hey everyone! this is my first post here on the hide, and here's my 700p in .300wm. After 2 painful months of waiting, i finally had some range time w/ it and im totally lovn' it! btw the badger fte brake works wonders!
CopyofDSC01769-1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippo939</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Thanks!
About the SR93
wink.gif
</div></div>

Yeah, I hate you, too
laugh.gif

The Mauser was once sold for 9300€, only 120 were ever made available to the public. I am not a fan of the Accuracy International rifles, but AI won the G22 Sniper rifle selection program. What a shame, I really like the looks of the SR-93.

The DSR No.1 is not that rare or special, even some hunters in Germany bought them in .338LM. Still a pretty good rifle.

PSG-1 is not allowed over here, it was designed and build as a military weapon after WW2, so every semi-automatic rifle purely made for military purposes, like the M82A1, is against our law.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After many iterations, here is my GAP 308 with its current scope. I am staying with the S&B because it is a 5-25 and the glass is amazing and I LOVE the P4F reticle.

schmidtbender001.jpg

schmidtbender002.jpg

schmidtbender003.jpg
</div></div>

Top stock, I love the painting work on it
congratulations to the painter

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jense Precision .260 Tactical (.260 Remington with Custom Tactical Chamber).

Jense_Precision_260_Remington_Tactical_02_BIG-963x469.jpg

Jense_Precision_260_Remington_Tactical_03_BIG-965x796.jpg

Excellent Shooter!
</div></div>

I did not think to put the ASLI so far at the front on the scope. do you still see the small bubble this way ? not to far ? I'll try on mine to test because I thought the paralax turret would mask it..

big big barrel also thanks god it's short :eek:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hider's snipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jense Precision .260 Tactical (.260 Remington with Custom Tactical Chamber).

Jense_Precision_260_Remington_Tactical_02_BIG-963x469.jpg

Jense_Precision_260_Remington_Tactical_03_BIG-965x796.jpg

Excellent Shooter!
</div></div>

I did not think to put the ASLI so far at the front on the scope. do you still see the small bubble this way ? not to far ? I'll try on mine to test because I thought the paralax turret would mask it..

big big barrel also thanks god it's short :eek:) </div></div>

That appears to be a carbon fiber wrapped barrel. That barrel is probably light as hell.

Chuck

Rifle:
Remington Sendero
Barrel Lilja 27"
Caliber: 270W (.277)
Optic: NF NSX 3.5-15x56, 0,1 mrad, MLR

3341038984_b9b5362029_b.jpg

Shooting at 960m,
3476611911_ef7dfc93f0.jpg

groop at 100m
1764990622_e849d31d64_o.jpg

Here is my contribution.

GAP .308 Bartlein 20" 5R 1-10
NightForce 3.5-15X50 NP-R1 MOA/MOA

2i7y3cl.jpg

15yaoh0.jpg

Here's my contribution.
Rifle:
GAP built
Surgeon 338 lapua
Surgeon bottom metal
Mike Rock 27.5 inch
Badger FTE
Badger DMR rings
Jewel trigger
Nightforce 5-22
Olive drab

f4grra.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armada</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's my contribution.
Rifle:
GAP built
Surgeon 338 lapua
Surgeon bottom metal
Mike Rock 27.5 inch
Badger FTE
Badger DMR rings
Jewel trigger
Nightforce 5-22
Olive drab

f4grra.jpg
</div></div>

I like both weapons! Who did your STI/SVI ?

Thanks Steve123.

Johnny Lim of Limcat Custom, Sparks NV did the build on the STI. He's been building Unlimited as well as limited pistols for many years. Limcat aslo has had their own IPSC team for a while with top shooters like JJ Racaza and Jethro Dionesio.

This model is called the Wildcat series. Check out his website.

R700 .308 VLS factory tube cut and crowned at 22"
Piller/Devcon bend to McMillan HTG
Williams bottom
Old factory trigger @2.5 lbs.
EGW base and rings
Leupold 4.5-14X50 LRT mil dot/M1
Matte black Cerekote

[img:left]
Picture112.jpg
[/img]

Picture113.jpg
[/img]

Used to look like this:
Picture829.jpg
[/img]

Some group picture!

ezj4p1.png

Unique Alpine TPG1 300 with S&B PMII 5x25x56
AMP DSR-1 300with Hensoldt 6x24x72
AI AWM 338LM with S&B PMII 4x16x50
Sako TRG-22 with Zeiss 6x24x56
Blaser R93 LRS with Zeiss 6x24x56
grin.gif

Here is my Montour county rifle's 300 win mag in GAP cammo and my Allen precsion shooting 260 rem in tan spider web and its brother in woodland. Hope you like.

Picture059.jpg

rifles014.jpg

PA210255.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippo939</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some group picture!

ezj4p1.png

grin.gif
</div></div>

Nobody is responding to you because were are sickened with jealousy
grin.gif
You need a few more exotic rifles to add to your collection
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippo939</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some group picture!

ezj4p1.png

grin.gif
</div></div>

Nobody is responding to you because were are sickened with jealousy
grin.gif
You need a few more exotic rifles to add to your collection
wink.gif
</div></div>

I agree with Steve ..... we are sickened ..... in a good way I guess. VERY nice! I'll post the Rem. 700 I just put together after your post above is a few pages back so people will somewhat notice it.

104_4212_2-1.jpg

i've been shooting this 6.5x47 about a year now. little more than a 1k down the tube.
action. stiller tac30 short action lefty, stiller 20 moa rail
barrel. shilen select match 8 twist 25 inches
trigger. huber two stage
rings. seekins 30mm low
stock. manners t4
bottom metal. badger ordnance m5.
bipod. accu-shot atlas with larue lt-171
sling. tis quick cuff
scope for now. falcon menace 4-14 only because I broke my premier heritage. about to make some kind of homemade zero stop, because shooting ukd stuff without one really sucks.

still waiting on my form 4 to clear for my arbiter.

here are a couple of mine top is GAP crusader w/20" bartlien and leupold 3.5-10 MD bottom is AWC M-92 24" schneider barrel leupold MK4 10x
laugh.gif

gap01.jpg

M92.jpg

Very nice Sniperdude, how long has the GAP been in your arsenal? Been looking at getting one of these for a long time now...

Had the gap for about 8 months. while on gap website they had it in the ready to ship page already with the 20" and threaded for can, which is what I was looking for, I jumped right on it
whistle.gif

I've posted it on most other sites I visit so I might as well here. Not truly a "precision rifle" compared to most here but it's mine and could well be my gateway drug into the whole thing.
Picture042-2.jpg

SPS Varmint in .308 with a H-S Precision stock, Bushnell 6-24x50 in TPS extra low rings and the ever present Harris bipod.

I had my rifle built by oneeyedmac the specs are as follows

Krieger Stainless Steel 24 inch barrel
caliber is 300 win mag
barrel contour is 1.20 to .920
HS precision PST 11 stock
rem 700 long action magnum blueprinted
ops inc .970 outer diameter muzzlebrake
badger ord oversized knob
leupold mk 4 base
night force stee low rings
trigger at 3.5 pounds but NO overtravel and NO creep
leupold mk4 m3 scope 10X mil dot

IM000163.jpg

Here are a few of my babies..

FN herstal SPR McMillan A5, CDI bottom metal, leupy 4.5-14, tac knob, AICS mags, timney trigger.
FNH-SPRMcMillanA5CDIBM.jpg

Custom 16" white oak 7 twist recon, leupy 3.5-10, jp trigger, AAC SPR/M4 supressor.
SPRm4_recon_small.jpg

.4MOA capable (shooting silver bear no less!) model1sales custom fluted rifle with Miculek comp, 16x SWFA super sniper, and RRA 2-stange NM trigger.
dsc0393oz2.jpg

M1A super-match w/ARMS rings and govt model BDC scope.
saM1Asm.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippo939</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some group picture!

ezj4p1.png

grin.gif
</div></div>

I was just looking at that photo at first and thought when did I take that picture. Mine without the blaser (posted previously)

Unique Alpine TPG1 with S&B PMII 5x25x56 and BORS
AMP DSR-1 338LM with S&B PMII 5x25x56
AI AWM 338LM with S&B PMII 5x25x56
Sako TRG-22 with NXS 5.5x22x50
eoobzy.jpg

Here are a few pics of my Long Range rifles..

First is a Winchester 52D in a Fajan International stock topped with a Unertl Ultra Varminter scope 15X. I shoot this rifle at 200 yards for practice.

SANY0280.jpg

Next is a Winchester Palma Rife, this rifle is factory clipslotted and was built in the 70's. I have it topped with a SS 10X scope. This rifle is used out to 600 yards. 1/2 moa gun using SIE 2156 (155.5 Palma).

SANY0278.jpg

Next is my Barnard P action with a Mastin Off-Set stock. Warner rear sight and Stallings Machine "RightSight" front sight. This rifle is a 1/3 moa gun with the SIE 2156 bullet. Best that I have done with it is a 200-14X.

SANY0279.jpg

Forgot one, 20" Savage choate 10FP .308 w/AWC ThunderTrap, Nikon tactical 16x mildot.

0ac65348.jpg

I wish, in some ways, I would have kept it this way but I damaged my threads so I cut the bbl to 18.5" and updated to a folding choate and QD rings. Currently thinking about a 5.5x ACOG on a LaRue QD mount.

Shown here w/SWFA optics I moved to the Gator rifle.
TD_sav_comp-1.jpg

Hello to all,
I am new to long range/precission shooting. I finally bought my first rifle. The choice was also made based on info on this forum, so thanks for all the usefull info.

TRG22 - Simple, trully out-of-the-box. No specials, custom stuff or anything, but it is all mine.
TRG221of1.jpg

SAKO Bi-Pod
TRG22_21of1.jpg

Schmidt&Bender 5-25X56 PMII, 34mm Tube, PL4 Fein reticle, Sako Opti-Lok D34 mount
TRG22_31of1.jpg

My Rifle:
Remington 700 SPS Varmint
Super Sniper 10x
Millet base
Burris high rings
Harris 6-9
Eagle industries stock pack

DSCN0848.jpg

DSCN0847.jpg

I know the scope is mounted high but im blind from my right eye and don't like shooting left handed.

This is the best group so far. These were the first three shots of the day with Jacob Gottfredson, who some of you may know.

DSCN0856.jpg

DSCN0857.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippo939</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SurgeonPredator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You got quite the expensive rifles, hippo. The Erma SR-100 is said to be one of the most precise german sniper rifles being used by our elite federal police unit GSG-9.

</div></div>
Thanks!
wink.gif

156xycj.jpg

grin.gif
</span>

2e4jgg0.jpg

grin.gif
</span>

n4ta9y.jpg

</div></div>

what scope mount is that?

My first precision type rifle. Not quite as fancy as most on here, but it will due for my first.

Rifle1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the newest 260.

GRTGear.jpg
</div></div>

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!