• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Underground blem/overrun sale!

Precision Underground

Rifle Gear
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Need to get this stuff out of my way. A few overruns/made the wrong color or size.

These are 100% GTG as if you ordered them custom. If your suppressor is 1/2 inch longer or shorter it will still look/work fine. Reg price on these is $79.
    Diameters are 1.5”-
    Black laced insulator 6.25” $59
    Black camo laced insulator 6.25” $59
    C87BE6AC-24B0-424A-9665-EC9047D1C065.jpeg

Strapped ELR with QD, cancelled order. Reg price is $65 will let it go for $54
    Sold
    D02DB5F4-26F3-4B32-AB60-9FC47C991C99.jpeg

Forend insulator to fit AIAX or pretty much any slim-ish handguard. Nothing wrong with this except it was a prototype and the ends of the velcro straps are melted rather than folded and the straps are attached a hair higher than I settled on for production.
    These are $69 on the site, I’ll do $55 on this one.
    Sold

Shipping will be $10 for 1 item or $15 for multiple items.

Last edited:
    Lightning fast shipping and almost scary how well it locks the rifle in. Beyond pleased.

20190213_160033.jpg

Recieved my ELR bag yesterday. Looks and works great! Cannot wait for the weather to cooperate so I can get out and try this bag.

Thanks so much. Precision Underground has some of the best bags I've used!

Got mine super fast also.... I think my idea for the "blem" sale was a good one :) Although all of my stuff is perfect

Reactions: DUTCH84
    I could not find one thing wrong with my bag either