• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Preferred Barrels?

danr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2006
s. texas
I’m looking to do a a pre-fit bolt gun and would like to hear from those using Preferred Barrels. I’m aware of other options just looking into these. Will be using a Zermatt TL3 action and a Foundation Genesis stock and will be chambered in 6mm ARC. Thanks.

I’m looking to do a a pre-fit bolt gun and would like to hear from those using Preferred Barrels. I’m aware of other options just looking into these. Will be using a Zermatt TL3 action and a Foundation Genesis stock and will be chambered in 6mm ARC. Thanks.
Use the search function there is atleast one lengthy thread i know of and have read through on Prefered Barrel Blanks.

Reactions: danr
Here’s the most comprehensive thread on them.

Is there a specific question you have?

Reactions: danr
Here’s the most comprehensive thread on them.

Is there a specific question you have?

That was helpful. Thanks

Reactions: jb0311
That was helpful. Thanks
I personally haven’t used them yet but will be picking up a 18” 308 prefit this year for an ARC Nucleus build. With cerakote, hand-lapped service, and muzzle threading it will be about $100 cheaper than PVA which I do have experience with.