• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Premier Reticles' Warranty

Re: Premier Reticles' Warranty

not yet, but soon you can have whichever you want-just by swapping out the dials.

i volunteer my future wages to a group buy for one PR optic herein.
grin.gif

Reticle choice(s) depends on consensus. Call Horus and demand their reticle in our scope!

Looks like I am the one not sleeping tonight! Chris I am not sure it is available in the US yet! Q7 for now. I'll check first thing in the AM and will get back to you. Thanks for the pic and clearing up the warranty matter. I must admit I was upset about the $2899 at first but it is a free market society and you are clearly a stand up guy!

Shirley sent me the balance due total incl S+H...you should be (actually Jerry should be) getting a check anyday now. In Japan at the moment so mail is a little slow.

Depending on when they ship I would like mine sent to Patriot Arms. Jered is working on a build for me and I wanted to let him have a chance to check out the scope before shipping my rifle out. Shouldnt be an issue since Jerry told me I would get the third one...right behind him LOL. Someehow I dont think think I'm that high on the list
wink.gif

Also wondering if sunshades and ARD will be available at the same time or if those are going to offered later down the line. If thats the case will 50mm S&B sunshade be compatable? Asking because there is a GB for USO ARD's for S&B going on right now...just let me know either way.

Gordon

Anchor Station: glad to hear you made port. WILCO on the ARD's/sunshades.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like I am the one not sleeping tonight! Chris I am not sure it is available in the US yet! Q7 for now. I'll check first thing in the AM and will get back to you. Thanks for the pic and clearing up the warranty matter. I must admit I was upset about the $2899 at first but it is a free market society and you are clearly a stand up guy! </div></div>

i was a little upset to hear the price at first aswell after being told 1800 at first, then 2500, now 2900. but look at it another way, its probably better than S&B, it costs a little less, and you get a hell of alot better customer service.

how about a 30 day-no bullshit (questions asked) money back guarantee?

Put it this way...you can pay more and get less, but not pay less and get more.

The total internal elevation travel is 34mils or 117MOA. That means you can get over 50MOA up elevation with an uncanted base and 100-yard zero. Weight is 2.2 lbs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Introducing the new Premier Heritage

premier.jpg
</div></div>

quoted, just because guys on page 2 need some candy, lol

btw. I offer free T&E for quality glass

I was gonna order some new glass here soon but me thinks I am gonna hold off ordering other ones and wait for these to come out in moa! Looks awesome.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redneckbmxer24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i was a little upset to hear the price at first aswell after being told 1800 at first, then 2500, now 2900. but look at it another way, its probably better than S&B, it costs a little less, and you get a hell of alot better customer service. </div></div>
Having had the opportunity to briefly compare the optics, I can assure you that the optical performance kicks the S&B's butt big time. It seems to be better in just about every respect, better edge sharpness, much less color fringes (lowest I remember having seen on any scope in this class), almost no visible distortion even at low magnification (turn your 3-12x PMII down to low magnification, the reticle posts will "bend" heavily if you move your eye inside the exit pupil), and, what impressed me most, even with the 5x zoom factor, the FOV increases continuously down to 3x magnification. With the S&B, FOV stays the same between 3-3.8x, the image just gets smaller. I've always felt "cheated" by this effect which is present in most 4x zoom scopes with large FOV (and even worse in the 5-25x).
To make things even more impressive, the comparison was done with the erector tube of the 3-15x at the edge of its travel range (maximum elevetion dialed in), while the S&B's erector tube was centered. The S&B suffers from noticeable decrease in image quality if all available elevation is used. It is self-evident that maintaining image quality throughout the available elevation range is a huge plus for a scope that offers lots of elevation, allowing the use of a canted base without sacrificing optical performance at shorter ranges.
As I said, this was just a quick non-scientific comparison, but it was definately most impressive what kind of improvement over the S&B has been achieved with this new optical design.

Great news all the way around! Sure there are a lot of happy PR modified scope owners/anf future PR scope owners out here this morning!!! WTG Premier!!! You have a future customer born of this little fiasco!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen2mildot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are too kind!...now what about our new scope? </div></div>

Already put in a $2000 deposit with Jerry. Just waiting and from the pic and specs waiting will be well worth it! Thanks Chris.

As for the group buy, I believe there is already a large group here planning to buy and showing that by dropping deposits.

"MSRP" implies some sort of retail channel. Is this something we will need to order direct from premier (at full MSRP) or will LibertyOptics, SWFA, etc have inventory (and a "street" price?) If the only place to get it is Premier and the price is always gonna be 2899 then it isn't the "MSRP" it's just the "price."

Just want to know so I can know who to call with my credit card info.

Oh, and will the Gen II be the standard Gen II or the Gen II XL (with the bottom stadia line reduced to allow more elevation dots)?

Well, I decided none of the answers were going to make a lick of difference so I went ahead and called in my pre-order. In case anyone is curious they're about 13.5" long and weigh in at a respectable 2.2lbs. Nothing earth shattering in that, but it's good to know you won't get the thing and discover it's a 3.5lb scope or something crazy like that.

Nice work guys, looks like a home run.

Cut and pasted this from my emails, the first run to be sold to the public I beleive was going to be 200. Dont quote me on that but I think that was the number. In addition to the initial consumer run they will also be sending units off for testing and evaluation...remember they (PR) not S&B has the SSDS contract. I have ZERO doubt that this optic will pass the test but logic would dictate it would still need to be tested to ensure it meets the specs of the Gen2 SB.

Like I said I could have gotten that info all wrong but I beleive its along those lines from several PM's and Emails with Chris and Jerry. I'm sure they will chime in soon with the gouge and correct any bad info I may have put out.

$2,899.00 Scope Price
25.00 Shipping & Handling

Send payment to:
Premier Reticles, LTD.
175 Commonwealth Ct.
Winchester, VA 22602

Thank you,

Jerry Ricker

Sales and Technical Service Manager
Premier Reticles, LTD
175 Commonwealth Ct.
Winchester, VA 22602 USA
540 868-2044 ex. 20
540 868-2045 fax
540 974-0007 mobile
[email protected]
www.premierreticles.com

Sounds like a great scope but more importantly I am happy to hear that the Premiere/Leupold issue has been resolved as far as the consumers are concerned.

Now I need to figure out what gun to build for a Premiere scope...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen2mildot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lowlight...Fall 2008. </div></div>

What day is the first day of Fall
grin.gif

Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNIPERS4DUMMIES</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Introducing the new Premier Heritage

premier.jpg
</div></div>

quoted, just because guys on page 2 need some candy, lol

btw. I offer free T&E for quality glass </div></div>

Is there a zero stop somewhere in there? All of the rest is great.

Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McCrazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds like a great scope but more importantly I am happy to hear that the Premiere/Leupold issue has been resolved as far as the consumers are concerned.

Now I need to figure out what gun to build for a Premiere scope... </div></div>

How about a PAI built Badger M2008
grin.gif
that was my original plan but I changed the spec to a Surgeon action to fit my timeline with leave and a few trips I have planned.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a 22Mrad single-turn turret. Nothing to stop.
</div></div>

77MOA is impressive in one turn. Damn, if it was just a 5-22 or something, my S&B would be on the block.

Did you notice the little rectangular element on top of the elevation turret?

That looks to be the "Lever-Lock" feature that will allow the zeroing of the turret without dicking with little screws and little tools. About time some human factors engineering is being introduced to this shooting system component. Oh, and the locking ocular lens is a beautiful addition.

Only in America!

Great work Premier!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a 22Mrad single-turn turret. Nothing to stop.
</div></div>

Doah...read the first line.
crazy.gif

Pat

Hi Chris,

What a wonderful gesture on the warranty work. Unfortunately I no longer have my 20x50 boosted scope. After I called you on the phone last year and you had me send it in for repair, for an erector spring. Then after I offered to have several companies produce more springs for you because Leupold wouldn't sell you any. You called me and told me it couldn't be repaired. Now all of a sudden PR can do miracles and fix our scopes?

I literally smashed mine into little peices I was so angry at your lies. I now own four Night Force scopes.

Thank You so much for your wonderful gesture.

Sincerely,
Bob Pastor

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a 22Mrad single-turn turret. Nothing to stop.
</div></div>

Doah...read the first line.
crazy.gif

</div></div>

That's ok, I don't mind. I get giddy every time I say it. 22Mrad single-turn turret... Heeheehee...

Great way to step up Premier Reticle!

Now I'm eagerly awaiting more details about this first 3-15 scope and the other future ones.

smile.gif

Oh, and I <span style="text-decoration: underline">seriously</span> doubt you'll have a problem getting over 100 orders on a GB.

wink.gif

Chris, on designing the new scope, you do yourself proud.

On stepping up to honor Premier Warranties, you do your Father proud!

Good on you, Sir.

critter_bill

Chris,
If you guys can gear up again for the Gen 2 reticle for repairs, why not go ahead and perform the conversion on non G2 scopes? seems like a no brainer if you can do repairs without parts from leupold.

Huckleberry...probably has something to do with not wanting to be sued by loopy after they got a court ordered cease notice.

chris..just wondered for the more mag power freaks amoungst us..will you be doing a more powerfull version.10-40 zoom?

jager408: we absolutely will be doing high mags in the future....not sure when though. what would you think about an 8-40x?