• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prime Ammo - THXSNHIDE - Special Offer

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Guys,

I have another deal for the members of the site, Prime Ammo is saying THANKS to all the SH Members who have supported them over the past year(s).

Right now, if you use the code, THXSNHIDE members will get:

1. Reduced price from $280 to $220 a case

2. On orders of Two Cases or More, 100 rounds of 124gr 9mm for free

At check out include the code, and if you are shopping as a guest and not a Prime Store member, be sure to include your zip code too. Members of the site who have bought from Prime have an account that doesn't need to include the zip code.

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 8.36.58 AM.png

The 100 rounds of 9mm will ship with your order.

Prime is moving forward, creating new ammo for us, as well as currently offering great new 6.5CM ammo with Peterson Brass and reduced SDs.

Take advantage of this offer if you can, the better these offers do, the more of them I can get for the membership.

Last edited:
    This offer does not apply to Alaska!

I wish they would get some 6.5 PRC a going.....

Looks like that sale worked, there's no stock left on cases haha.

Ordered 2 cases 6.5 Creed... they even let me back order!

Got to love the free shipping too !!

Thank you, Tor

Free shipping did not show up for the 2 cases in my cart?

The shipping was changed to reflect the price change.

They lowered the price on the case of ammo, from $279 to $219 so that changed the shipping.

We had a change mid-stream which was my bad, I did not update the entire thread.

You get free 9mm and a reduced price on the entire case, just not a free shipping.

We had a divergence of two different offers hit together and i did not spell that out correctly

Last edited:
    Reactions: seansmd
    I bought a case. I shot 40 rounds of the new stuff last week....very nice. It actually showed little difference to the original PRIME which I also shot along with the new version.

Anyone else shot the old versus the new. They both work great for me.

Reactions: Ol' RD
    I bought a case. I shot 40 rounds of the new stuff last week....very nice. It actually showed little difference to the original PRIME which I also shot along with the new version.

Anyone else shot the old versus the new. They both work great for me.
    I shot the stuff without even adjusting my scope from my hand loads, drilled a 3 shot 2 inch group at 517yards.
    Needless to say I'm ordering another case.

Reactions: Nik H
    What does the code do? It shows applied in my cart but nothing changes. The price is $220 a case without a code.

Happy to see Prime Ammo up and running again. I purchased a box of 175 and 168gr .308 to try out in my LTM MWS. Ordered Monday, shipped immediately, arriving tomorrow afternoon. I'm looking forward to using it on Friday or Saturday.

Free shipping and a free box of 9mm I believe. You could also just read the first post.
    It was updated yesterday. The free shipping is no more since they lowered the price per case 60 bucks (well 30 when the shipping gets added back in). I guess they just throw in a free 100 9mm rounds when 2 cases ship with the code now. Which Lowlights edited first post reflects as well.
    1571238210635.png

Reactions: wade2big
    Figured might as well ask here - any word on 6mm creed?

So I understand on the price lowering to offset the shipping.

The code is not being accepted and showing the 9mm ammo when ordering 2 cases?

Perhaps best to contact PRIME directly so they can help you rather than posting things here about your order? Just a thought.

I did, and as Frank noted the rules changed after the post and was wondering if others were seeing the same.

So I understand on the price lowering to offset the shipping.

The code is not being accepted and showing the 9mm ammo when ordering 2 cases?
    Even before the change the 9mm ammo didnt show up in the cart. I think its just something they put in the box when shipping. But cent is right, prime will be the only official word

The 9mm should be added automatically whether it shows in the cart I have no idea

Call Prime

I am just passing the information, how their system handles it, I have no idea,

They lowered the price by $60 and therefore cannot do free shipping, but the ammo is added in

Talked with Jim, CA residents can't be shipped to so it caused the code to not work. Summit the order and then email them. ?

Last edited:
    Talked with Jim, CA residents can't be shipped to so it caused the code to not work. Summit the order and then thank them. ?
    I was wondering about that. Tried to order and was going to email them FFL info but it wouldn't let me. Guess I'll have to call.

What most (ignorant) consumers do not realize is that "free shipping" is a total scam, but consumers want it. They love to think they are getting "free shipping." They are not, ever, getting, "free shipping" but they are stupid enough to think they are.

Common carriers charge what they can to companies like Prime based on the quantity of business they get. PRIME, I highly doubt, is in a position to get the best deals from common carriers, so they charge what they need to charge, or hide the shipping expense in their priceds.

As for what "free shipping" means in reality?

A company's willingness to take a lower profit margin on what they are selling, thus, risking their ability to sell what consumers want.

A company's ability to screw their vendors out of the margins they need to stay in business and pay their employees.

Or a company will simply bury "free shipping" in their prices.

What wearies me as a white-collar manager is how often we have to put up with uneducated morons, union mentality, who have zero comprehension of how capitalism works and we have forever to deal with idiots who want the "lowest price" and have no comprehension of what it takes to keep a business, in business.

Or a company will simply bury "free shipping" in their prices.

That is what it most often means & lots of selling sites like eBay and Amazon etc, are rather up front about it and strongly "suggest" that you hike the price and offer "free shipping" or else, so they can advertise how much on their marketplace ships for free.

Now others such as Amazon often do free shipping or free expedited shipping at a loss, often loosing millions, because they are big enough to be spending other people's money on the shipping losses with a goal to drive all their competitors out of business who can't afford to loose as much and then they can make up the income later on once they own the market and are the de facto monopoly.

It is however a strategy that works a lot of the time as folks will often be happy to pay more for something with "free shipping" than being charged shipping at realistic rates but the overall cost is lower.

Much like department stores found out people are willing to pay more if you say this is on 70% clearance sale, as opposed to if you offer the same item at a lower price every day.

I'm in the industry, the consumer has been well trained always to want a "deal" and retailers will do whatever they can to make the consumer think they are getting a deal.

Totally agree with you.

People are stupid. Once you accept this, it all works out.

Got a case shipped today. Wish I’d have known about 9mm with two cases. Next time.

2 cases of 6.5 Creedmoor and 1 case of 308 just ordered. I have a lot of the "old" Prime 308 ammo, but want to try the new stuff to compare. I'm confident it will shoot great. Thanks Frank and Prime for the savings (y)

2 cases of 6.5 Creedmoor and 1 case of 308 just ordered. I have a lot of the "old" Prime 308 ammo, but want to try the new stuff to compare. I'm confident it will shoot great. Thanks Frank and Prime for the savings (y)

I have a tad over 1,000 rounds of the old 6.5 CM and just ordered a few boxes of the new stuff to try it against the old. They are both shooting super well. No real advantage.

I ordered a case of the new and now will start building that stockpile....LOL

Reactions: ChadL
    Talk about quick shipping. Ordered on Tuesday and arrived today.

I ordered mine and after 4 days it was still processing so I sent an email to see if it would be delayed. Within 30 minutes, I get a call from Jim apologizing profusely and 2 days later, I had it in my hands.

You don't get that kind of service from many places....kudos to Jim

I ordered mine and after 4 days it was still processing so I sent an email to see if it would be delayed. Within 30 minutes, I get a call from Jim apologizing profusely and 2 days later, I had it in my hands.

You don't get that kind of service from many places....kudos to Jim
    When I had the CA shipping issue he was manning the website chat line, very good CS.

I probably have 4k rounds of their ammo stockpiled in various calibers. I usually load my own but the price and ability to stockpile repeatable ammo at good prices is great

Reactions: Nik H
    This is a great deal - thank you! Glad to see Prime back in the game. I’m curious to see how their 9mm shoots in my STI. I already know how the 6.5 CM shot in my Manner/Proof and AI’s - just finished my last case of the ‘old stuff’.