• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prime Update Video

that "Shoot=Scription" was never implimented

Jim talked about doing a subscription service prior to all this dropping

But I think he was in a few select big box stores in CA

And 6mm Creedmoor at $29.99 per box...

Plus the $95 subscription fee to the TargetSportsUSA "Prime" program (something they've been doing for awhile and that has nothing directly to do with PRIME Ammunition).

Not exactly clearance prices. It would be nice to know if they're selling the ammo for PRIME or for RUAG. Very confusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
I think it’s pretty evident that Ruag, since they had/have possession of the crates of ammunition, has liquidated it to another vendor. I guess that’s where my preorder of 2 cases of 6.5 SAUM is; for sale on the targetsportsusa.com website.

I just seen a sale for Prime 260 brass on a website that sells norma brass. I guess Ruag is selling all the shit now?

This just showed up in my email. Looks like Midsouth is getting in on the deal.

5C5492B3-671B-4934-A2DE-D18884E74347.png

Damn, clicked on the thread and thought I was going to be able to watch movies or buy some shit and receive it tomorrow...?

Just got an email from TARGET SPORTS USA saying PRIME was in stock????? Has something changed with the supply chain?? I refuse to support the big guy picking on the little, but if this is helping the little guy I'm all for it. Any thoughts on it??

As I said in the other thread, it looks like RUAG has decided to crank the scumbag factor to 11 and sell Prime's ammo out from under them while the court case is ongoing.

How many of them are aware of everything going on, though? They may be working purely off of RUAG's word that they're selling this on behalf of Prime, etc.
When I called a few minutes ago to cancel my order they told me they were aware of the pending litigation. Unfortunately they already shipped my order so now I have to eat a 10% restock fee to rid myself of this tainted ammo. Should have known it was a dirty transaction.

When I called a few minutes ago to cancel my order they told me they were aware of the pending litigation. Unfortunately they already shipped my order so now I have to eat a 10% restock fee to rid myself of this tainted ammo. Should have known it was a dirty transaction.

I'd be curious as to what they were told by RUAG when they bought the ammo. Could be a case of RUAG feeding them a line of crap to get their help moving the ammo.

I know Jim had made a deal to sell Big 5 Sporting Goods a bunch of Prime ammo. As of now I saw most flavors of the 22LR is in stock, so I'm gonna buy that since it was done in Jim's original dealings.

Reach out to every dealer that is selling the stolen prime ammo, politely inform them of the litigation and background. Let them know you will not be buying and if they choose to continue selling it you will find another vendor for your purchases and they will see no more of your money. If enough people tell them the same thing and it costs them money they may not touch the prime ammo with a ten foot pole.

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm
I don't think that term means what you think it means. Was it a shady move? Probably. The courts will decide who is right and if the contract was broken by one or either party.

Even if prime is 100% "in the right" they are 100% business retarded for letting it happen in the first place. Not building up domestic production AND alternative vendors is 100% their fault.

Only someone nieve could not have seen this comming.

Blasting vendors who are selling a product they paid for from the company who manufactured it stupid. It's not their job to cover for primes poor business accumen

I don't think that term means what you think it means. Was it a shady move? Probably. The courts will decide who is right and if the contract was broken by one or either party.

Even if prime is 100% "in the right" they are 100% business retarded for letting it happen in the first place. Not building up domestic production AND alternative vendors is 100% their fault.

Blasting vendors who are selling a product they paid for from the company who manufactured it stupid. It's not their job to cover for primes poor business accumen
I have to agree with this assessment. If we start all reacting based upon only our emotions and feelings, we just may be snowflakes.

Sounds like Prime got Facebooked like the Winklevoss Twins, is it fair probably not but its business. You don't protect your product or business a competitor steps in and takes your market share and or your company.

Reactions: silentheart

What "term" are you referring to and in which post, is not clear who you are debating?

Had a little while to think about the whole situation and this is basically what I've arrived at. This was a big L for Prime. Hopefully they come out stronger on the other side. If they don't then the market did what the market does. The weak die and the strong survive. Business is never fair, especially when you start playing with large sums of money. If it's not in writing with a signature on it and notarized, it doesn't exist.