• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prison is too good for this POS

Maybe not...you think prison population would tolerate somebody like that? I thought I understood that there were certain activities even the hard core criminals wouldn't put up with - this seems like one of those cases. Put him in general population, it'll work itself out.

I don't believe that the government should have the power to do to anyone anything that would be a just punishment for him. He does not even seem angry of somehow enraged by something---He seem so casual and almost uninvolved while methodically and brutally committing sustained acts of unspeakable evil on a victim incapable of resistance or even protest.

If the video did not play for you, let me say you will sleep better if you don't look for it.

To top it all off if you do watch the video without reading all the surrounding stories you might think that this servant of Satan was just caught on some well placed surveillance system. I've read that this is not what happened. He actually set up the video and recorded the event and he posted it online. I've also read that this in not his first time doing this.

So you might ask how is he on the street to do this again, why didn't the state prevent this?

It's probably not a coincidence that the lead attorney for the state of Michigan is too busy threatening Ford for not making Trump wear his mask so she doesn't have time for this.

None of the stories I've come across mention immigration status, or geographical origin, I don't know if they are hiding something.

The state didn’t prevent this because the state can’t protect you from bad things happening. The best case scenario is the police get to you to save you from getting hurt too bad. Most likely they’ll just be taking pictures of a crime scene.

Everyone needs to understand that the responsibility is yours to protect yourself and your loved ones. Placing your faith in the police saving you is folly of the highest order

edit: dammit, thought I could get finished on time to have this right under the op. And yes, this person needs to be disposed of.

What I don't understand are a few things:

- He obviously did this often as it got to the point of him feeling confidant enough to video it. Generally people dont video things until they have their 'process' down as well as the actual event no longer being 'enough' for them.

- He's done it to multiple people on video, so he's done it to a lot more. Did noone think it was odd that multiple people had roughly the same injuries and the common denominator was that he was around them? Elderly that fall, don't usually have head/face trauma without knee/leg/arm/elbow trauma.

- The hospital says it is or at least has a psych ward. Were these committed people? Wouldn't you think some/many of them would try and ensure this didn't happen again and mention it to someone else there and/or anyone that came to visit them? This part has me think the people knew about it and just didn't want to get involved.

- We're in an age where a group of Karens sitting at home managed to find and track down a guy who killed a cat in a video on the other side of the world via the sockets in the wall of the room it was in. Do people not think you'll be found when posting videos, especially of this?

- He's not too smart and I'm sure the 'dimished ability' defense will come up after testing him and finding out he has an IQ in the 80s. This will be used to abate any 'hate crimes' because he was too retarded to know the difference, even though he made posts to the contrary.

Just remember, whenever you think you can get away with things or just 'dont care' because reasons or are under the impression of 'what can actually happen to me; nothing', there's real killers out there that you wouldnt notice and would have zero problem waiting for you in the livingroom of your house after your shift to begin a journey down the road of making you understand. Generally, we look like regular people.

The state didn’t prevent this because the state can’t protect you from bad things happening. The best case scenario is the police get to you to save you from getting hurt too bad. Most likely they’ll just be taking pictures of a crime scene.

Everyone needs to understand that the responsibility is yours to protect yourself and your loved ones. Placing your faith in the police saving you is folly of the highest order

edit: dammit, thought I could get finished on time to have this right under the op. And yes, this person needs to be disposed of.
When seconds matter, the police are only minutes away!

This is why you don't want to get put in some nursing home or some other place where you can't protect yourself or fend for yourself.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
What I don't understand are a few things:

- He obviously did this often as it got to the point of him feeling confidant enough to video it. Generally people dont video things until they have their 'process' down as well as the actual event no longer being 'enough' for them.

- He's done it to multiple people on video, so he's done it to a lot more. Did noone think it was odd that multiple people had roughly the same injuries and the common denominator was that he was around them? Elderly that fall, don't usually have head/face trauma without knee/leg/arm/elbow trauma.

- The hospital says it is or at least has a psych ward. Were these committed people? Wouldn't you think some/many of them would try and ensure this didn't happen again and mention it to someone else there and/or anyone that came to visit them? This part has me think the people knew about it and just didn't want to get involved.

- We're in an age where a group of Karens sitting at home managed to find and track down a guy who killed a cat in a video on the other side of the world via the sockets in the wall of the room it was in. Do people not think you'll be found when posting videos, especially of this?

- He's not too smart and I'm sure the 'dimished ability' defense will come up after testing him and finding out he has an IQ in the 80s. This will be used to abate any 'hate crimes' because he was too retarded to know the difference, even though he made posts to the contrary.

Just remember, whenever you think you can get away with things or just 'dont care' because reasons or are under the impression of 'what can actually happen to me; nothing', there's real killers out there that you wouldnt notice and would have zero problem waiting for you in the livingroom of your house after your shift to begin a journey down the road of making you understand. Generally, we look like regular people.
Nursing home management knew this was happening. They must have. They didn't want to fire him because you know....racism. Disgusting.

Don’t watch the video unless you are close enough by to find this fucker and end his life.

Glimpsed this fuckery on AR15 this morning as I was kind of rushing to get out the door to catch the 5AM train... Motherfucker got doxxed, triangulated, and multiple authorities notified within minutes of the videos getting posted. The Twitter crowd had beaten the Chans to the punch this time. Fucking awesome work.

Now it is time for that scumbag to get beaten, hogtied and thrown down multiple flights of stairs too, like this loser POS...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r
Prison too good? I think general population with a red letter tattoo on his forehead. With the rule that he's to be kept alive. Not unharmed but alive.

A couple weeks ago there was a story about the child molester that was killed by a lifer. He told the prison official that he warned them that he was going to kill him.
Let people like him deal with it.

Just shoot him and set him on fire to make sure he is truly dead.....or just set him on fire and let him die from ensuing infection and dehydration in the hot desert sun.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Man I really do like this idea. But somehow knowing that there's an end to his life in less than 60 years? It's a struggle.
Just shoot him and set him on fire to make sure he is truly dead.....or just set him on fire and let him die from ensuing infection and dehydration in the hot desert sun.

So the guy was a patient at the psych ward/nursing home? What a tragedy. I make no excuse for his actions, even Lenny had to be put down for his actions. Damn that was a sad book 😔

This tells a bit more:

There was no "bungling" of anything...

They intended to do this all along. Gretchen, Cuomo, and the other ones. They most likely shared the info with each other over encrypted lines on how to do it. They just got caught now...

So the guy was a patient at the psych ward/nursing home? What a tragedy. I make no excuse for his actions, even Lenny had to be put down for his actions. Damn that was a sad book 😔

Yes it was.

It's a deepfake, the vid really is of a white guy with Nazi and KKK tattoos beating a Veteran of the Red Tails to death. [Sarcasm] in case you could not tell. BTW the Red Tail was voting for Joe.

That's why I don't agree with putting your parents in a old folks home in most cases. 2 of my grandparents died in a home needlessly because my uncle's were fighting over the inheritance.

Maybe not...you think prison population would tolerate somebody like that? I thought I understood that there were certain activities even the hard core criminals wouldn't put up with - this seems like one of those cases. Put him in general population, it'll work itself out.
But that would deprive some of us on here of great pleasure!

I say go geronimo on his ass. Stake him over a ant mound and slit his eyelids so he can't close is eyes. Sit back and enjoy the fun.

Only watched 2 vids. I was under the assumption that this was gonna be footage from a surveillance cam or something. I didn't think this sick fuck was recording the footage himself! Bet you anything his juvenile record includes many cases of animal torture. That's all the attention I'm willing to give that sociopath today. :mad:

Bet you anything his juvenile record includes many cases of animal torture. That's all the attention I'm willing to give that sociopath today. :mad:

You're probably correct. Its fairly common among sociopaths early on to torture animals then as time goes on graduate to people.

I don't believe that the government should have the power to do to anyone anything that would be a just punishment for him. He does not even seem angry of somehow enraged by something---He seem so casual and almost uninvolved while methodically and brutally committing sustained acts of unspeakable evil on a victim incapable of resistance or even protest.

If the video did not play for you, let me say you will sleep better if you don't look for it.

To top it all off if you do watch the video without reading all the surrounding stories you might think that this servant of Satan was just caught on some well placed surveillance system. I've read that this is not what happened. He actually set up the video and recorded the event and he posted it online. I've also read that this in not his first time doing this.

So you might ask how is he on the street to do this again, why didn't the state prevent this?

State is more worried about what we're doing.