• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pro gun movies and TV shows

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
I know that Hollywood has an acceptable formula for firearms.

They can be used by:
Police & military
Criminals
Homeowners only when they accidentally shoot a family member or the guns get taken away by bad guys.

So I was shocked when I watched a pro gun movie.... Jaws....

Roy Schneider actually stated that what he needed were men with Guns and Boats.

The Police recruited the public to be armed to shoot the shark...

Can anyone else reccomend any pro firearm movies or TV shows???

I'm not so sure a movie like Jaws where the townfolk take up arms in a panic to hunt and kill a crazed shark represents a pro 2A or pro gun movie or stance. The John Belushi movie 1941 has citizens taking up arms, including the oversight of an AA gun to fight the Japs, isn't really pro gun either. Just what people have to do to fight off the immediate evil threat. Now Red Dawn, that's some Oscar worthy pro gun shit to fight the pinko commie bastards. Just replace the commie invaders with your favorite libtard elected official and you have the makings of a pro citizen, pro gun movement movie.

Now it feels like Jaws was the same movie as Red Dawn

People in a panic pick up guns in a frenzy to protect themselves from a foreign threat. (I amuse myself easily)

It's sad that the world watches so much TV/ Movie entertainment and people legally using a gun to protect themself is just not common or does not make for good ratings.

Can anyone else think of any movies or shows where guns are used responsibly by the public???

Sledge Hammer any of you guys old enough to remember that show from the 80's it was on for two seasons and I have the set on dvd its kind of a satire of dirty harry in one of my favorite scenes hes at the range putting a device on his chrome plated 44 mag and some one asks is that a silencer no its a loudner funny shit if any one would like to watch it id be glad to send it to you

+1 for Sledge Hammer. Even named one of my dogs after him. He also had the hot partner, just like Fred Dryer in Hunter.
"I told you Dereaux! never touch me when I'm goin for my gun!"

Isn't there a movie called "Battle of Athens" which this event took place in Athens, Tennesee...

Take a look at "Death Hunt" with Lee Marvin, Angie Dickenson and Charles Bronson. Maybe not exactly "pro gun", but there are a lot of guns and shooting in it.

Zombieland: A post-apocalyptic world full of brainless, unthinking organisms stumbling around trying to infect the rest of the world. In the real world however, they go by the term "liberal"