• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos PROOF THAT MY MINNI IS A TACK DRIVER

John Carr

Private
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2011
Pacific North West
HERE YOU GO SKEPTICS!!!!!!
This is why I call my mini a "TACK DRIVER"
My shooting speaks for it's self. . Thank you to those that have Positive compliments.
1. shot group one is a little loose.5 shots @ 100yd. PRVI Partizan Match HP BT 69.gr
2. Same Ammo, tighter grouping
3. same Ammo, but the grouping is smaller than a dime. 3 shots are hole in hole.

Re: PROOF THAT MY MINNI IS A TACK DRIVER

It "qualifies"
wink.gif
Nice shooting..

ch

Looks like you got lucky with your Mini-14. Glad to see it holds a group!

I can put a target up at 25 yards and make a group from my iron sighted 30-30 look like that and say they were 300 yard shots on the Internet. More power to ya

That's nice shootin'. looks like you may be flinching on the trigger just a little in target one, prolly before getting warmed up. What caliber pistol is that?

NICE. So there is hope for my Mini. With just a strut I've got it to around 2" at 100yds. Just a factory 580 series with the thin barrel. But as I said I love mine for what it is, a handy reliable carbine capable of hitting what I aim it at out to 300. All the statements about minute of barn are just rediculous.
Eric

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can put a target up at 25 yards and make a group from my iron sighted 30-30 look like that and say they were 300 yard shots on the Internet. More power to ya </div></div>

Regardless of what proof I provide to verify my Yardage, shooting conditions & weapon used. There will alway's be a person hatting on someone that can accomplish what they themselves cannot accomplish.

hahaha you're a funny mofro for sure

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can put a target up at 25 yards and make a group from my iron sighted 30-30 look like that and say they were 300 yard shots on the Internet. More power to ya </div></div>

He has a valid point ya know...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John7722</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can put a target up at 25 yards and make a group from my iron sighted 30-30 look like that and say they were 300 yard shots on the Internet. More power to ya </div></div>

Regardless of what proof I provide to verify my Yardage, shooting conditions & weapon used. There will alway's be a person hatting on someone that can accomplish what they themselves cannot accomplish. </div></div>

this just went from fun to EPIC.....

I am just a <span style="text-decoration: underline">guessing</span> you don't know who Joe is

can we just skip ahead to the challenge?

Someone will step up and ask you to bring your mini and prove it. Like most challenges there will be lots of talk with never anything actually going down.

Heck just run the mini at the 24 hr challenge

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John7722</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can put a target up at 25 yards and make a group from my iron sighted 30-30 look like that and say they were 300 yard shots on the Internet. More power to ya </div></div>

Regardless of what proof I provide to verify my Yardage, shooting conditions & weapon used. There will alway's be a person <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">hatting</span></span> on someone that can accomplish what they themselves cannot accomplish. </div></div>

Joe are you throwing Hats a people again? LOL

i love hatting people, more power to ya bro that you felt you needed to prove that a gun you like shoots as well as you say it does. I don't need to prove anything online, i could be a 14 year old kid with pimples who loves Call of Duty and aspires to be a astronaut WHO GIVES A SHIT! shoot what you love and have a good time and look for validation of your life elsewhere.

Obviously you give a shit. You couldn't resist the urge to respond! And make note of a spelling error.(Damn auto fill.)
Some of the other fellows thought this was pretty entertaining. Since you do not want to play anymore. I will take your advice, and seek validity elsewhere And them Maybe a game of call of duty

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John7722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obviously you give a shit. You couldn't resist the urge to respond! And make note of a spelling error.(Damn auto fill.)
Some of the other fellows thought this was pretty entertaining. Since you do not want to play anymore. I will take your advice, and seek validity elsewhere And them Maybe a game of call of duty </div></div>

John......old saying......

The fastest way out of a hole......

quit digging......

if you get on COD look me up Mini14slickdick69

From my experience, from a boring ass bench shooting at a paper circle, My AR is the clear choice.

Now step into a simulated combat situation which gets my ass runnin around, lose control of your breathing and the clocks running, ya know add just a hint of pressure. Anyone into 3 gun knows what I'm talking about.

the Mini does pretty good. when I ran it I came out middle of the pack, I never really "podium" so to speak.

the only reason I prefer the AR is because I don't have any 30 rounders for the mini and the AR is slightly smaller and lighter.

Simple Fact, If it comes down to defending yourself and your family The mini-14 will do anything you need it to do, but sadly you wont be as TactiCool.

then add in that I got into my mini for like 400 bucks total i like it that much more.

as for the skeptics around here, I have seen mini's pull this off. might take a little effort, and ya know, some skill

People always are quick to knock the mini, I've seen people claim that the mini can't get under 5 inch groups at 100 yards. riiiiigghhhhhtttt

basically around here a mini is 4-500 bucks used and an AR is 800-1000 used. So to me you have 2 different classes of gun here

everyone and their mom goes "AR's more accurate than the mini" yea guess what my savage 110 is more accurate than my AR.

Anywho rant over

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DBYjZTdrJlA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DBYjZTdrJlA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

You might want to re read the threads under my Pictures. Here is a post that led to me posting my shot group pictures.

Please verify tack driverwith sometarget photo's. I would nevercall a Mini a tack driver, and I own one(and love it for what it is). Butwithoutproofof said tack driving, you are just asking for it around here. p.s. And I think the straight stock option is better suited for scope use. Just sayin'.

Then It was implied that the shots were set up by another poster (Joe) Where by I posted back rather sarcasticly.
Then went to somehow seeking Validity to my life for posting the Picts.
By that logic, Every person that post a pic on here is somehow seeking validity or approval or what ever else you want to label it as.
Lastly,
My resposes to questions that others may not agree with, does not constitute "Digging Holes"

If anyone has has serious questions on how I improved the accuracy if my weapon? I will gladly share what I have done.

Are you going to run this rifle at the 24 hour sniper challenge ??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you going to run this rifle at the 24 hour sniper challenge ?? </div></div>

Yes .That's the plan

No Sir. That is not me. I only be long 2 other message boards wich are Mountain bike related And use the same screen name.
However, the modifications I made are the same as his. But I went with a different stock. And lightened my trigger pull

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John7722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You might want to re read the threads under my Pictures. Here is a post that led to me posting my shot group pictures.

Please verify tack driverwith sometarget photo's. I would nevercall a Mini a tack driver, and I own one(and love it for what it is). Butwithoutproofof said tack driving, you are just asking for it around here. p.s. And I think the straight stock option is better suited for scope use. Just sayin'.

Then It was implied that the shots were set up by another poster (Joe) Where by I posted back rather sarcasticly.
Then went to somehow seeking Validity to my life for posting the Picts.
By that logic, Every person that post a pic on here is somehow seeking validity or approval or what ever else you want to label it as.
Lastly,
My resposes to questions that others may not agree with, does not constitute "Digging Holes"

If anyone has has serious questions on how I improved the accuracy if my weapon? I will gladly share what I have done. </div></div>

John.....as the saying goes.....here's your sign.......

Your sign......

dude i told you you were trying to validate yourself cuz you care what people fucking say online. its the internet if you like your rifle and it shoots great then awesome. if someone doesn't believe you, who gives a rats ass its not their gun. I don't like mini-14's but thats not what i was trying to convey in my post. you honestly have no idea who you are talking to on this site, there are people with thousands and thousands of rounds down range on ranges a little more scarey then yours.

I can't shoot worth a shit, don't pretend that i can and i don't post group pics for a pat on the back either. shooting groups is boring and stupid at 100. I enjoy fighting wind at longer distance on targets with some type of feedback. All my guns shoot well enough for me to keep em and thats good enough for me.

now stop posting stupid shit and good luck shooting the 24 hour with your mini

It was honest, this is a awesome sport and it truely is about having fun with guns you enjoy. you obviously enjoy yours.

truce