• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Protect our Gun Rights, Vote this November !

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Your rights as you know them are under attack. The Biden-Harris gun policies that are spelled out on their campaign website are not being published or talked about in the media, on tv or publicly. This information is taken right off www.joebiden.com/gunsafety so you can read it for yourself.

Biden-Harris-Band-Online-Gun-Parts.jpg

Biden-Harris state they will push for the following legislation if they are elected.

End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.

Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the...

Continue reading...

Vote for Trump like your life depends on it- because it does.

Biden's agenda on guns is one of the most egregious assaults on our Bill of Rights in the history of our country. it includes unconstitutional bans, confiscation, and registration schemes.

But don't take my word for it, read the link.

Make sure you vote and bring at least one person with you.

I've got a nice stash of popcorn ready for the debate. If Biden shows up I'll pop a big bowl of it.

I'm a gun owner and I vote.....for the GOP.

Vote early, vote often! haha

Be surprised if anyone actually owns anything after they get to where their string pullers want them to go.

Not being in the club, you can say good bye to fancy cars, house, hobbies, or anything that differentiates one from the poors.

Wouldnt that, by default, make you a poor? o_O

Amen, Frank.

I especially like the way Joe has so conveniently listed his co-conspirators.

Filed for future review...

Reactions: TACC
    Don't worry Frank, I'm walking my crippled ass (wife also)to the Polling booth and voting the Big T. Also, any other R on the ballet. Dims are nothing but commies to us, at this point in our lives. Was a time when both parties had their differences and could work together, but now, I don't think it can be accomplished anymore. Terrible divided Country we live in now. Mac(y)

It truly boggles my mind that anybody with half a brain could even be on the fence or not voting for Trump.
    Especially anyone that pulls any type of trigger. I know of at least 4 people that are avid hunters that will be voting for Biden, i can not make them see the forest for the trees.

@TACC
    "Especially anyone that pulls any type of trigger. I know of at least 4 people that are avid hunters that will be voting for Biden, i can not make them see the forest for the trees. "
    Just ask them where they will buy the hunting ammo they need. Because store shelves will be empty.

Reactions: geek65 and TACC
    I might suggest equally as important to protecting our rights is for each of us to call our Senator's offices on Monday and urge them to hold a vote immediately and confirm ACB to the SC BEFORE the elections.

Reactions: archangel485
    "Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children."

WTF? Are you allowed 6 shells for hunting rugrats or how exactly is the law written to protect game birds more than children?

One couldnt pay me enough to vote for bidoof, oops I mean kameltoe.

I'll vote. I pray for peace.

But I prepare for war. No nation has stood the test of time and they seem to be speeding this one along at record speed...

Sorry if I'm not optimistic about it all.

While I'm firmly a pessimist, I take some hope in the prophecies written down in the Bible as well as predictions from Nostradamus.
    It seems unlikely the embodiment of evil and global domination would destroy the great corrupt city on the east if the country was firmly in their power base.
    I have no idea how things will go down, but it does make it sound hopeful that this country resists the coming united global rule of the Elites.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    I'll vote. I pray for peace.

But I prepare for war. No nation has stood the test of time and they seem to be speeding this one along at record speed...

Sorry if I'm not optimistic about it all.

Nations and ideas do not die. They evolve.

The 2nd Amendment's very first roots came from the 'weaponed men' and the huscarls of Anglo-Saxon England, which was one of the strongest local and maritime powers in continental Europe before they were weakened by two overwhelming Viking invasions followed by the brutal Norman sack and usurpation. The 'weaponed men' were ordinary farmers and townsmen who always owned a spear, shield, axe, and sword, and were deputized during emergencies and wartime. Under Anglo-Saxon law, ALL able bodied men were 'weaponed men'. During peacetime, they were also deputized to carry out the duties of the 'shire-reeves' to capture criminals, enforce commercial regulations, carry out public floggings and executions of condemned prisoners, etc. The word sheriff came from there. A 'reeve' was an elected official who served as a shire's representative to the king and the bearer and enforcer of the king's orders.

After William the Conqueror imported continental style feudalism into England and the country rapidly turned to flaming shit with nobles slaughtering and raping each others' families and kings thinking that they don't have to listen to anyone, it was quickly realized that only relying on a small army of zealous and narcissistic elites means you WILL get your ass kicked in a war with near peers. Therefore it was quickly realized that an armed citizenry always on standby, war and peace, ready at a moment's notice, was absolutely necessary. The Magna Carta solidified that, and then the wars with France REALLY made that a permanent fact, with the laws not just allowing, but REQUIRING every able bodied common man to be equipped with a longbow, the main battle rifle of the medieval era.

This very ideology was reborn and lived on with the Continental Army of George Washington, and the turbulent years afterward right into the present where murderous thugs are still terrorizing innocent people. However, unlike in many other countries, citizens here HAVE the ability to 'procure thy same Arms as those of the Soldier' to do the needful and protect their families and communities when crisis happens.

Last edited:
    Especially anyone that pulls any type of trigger. I know of at least 4 people that are avid hunters that will be voting for Biden, i can not make them see the forest for the trees.

just tell them they'll end up like this when they go hunting next if they vote for pedojoe...

biden.jpg

For thousands of years ruling elites have belonged to "parties", staging a fight over "issues and ethics" dividing the citizens to expropriate the riches of the state into private holdings. They use media, the educational system, et al, and the trust of good people to reinforce the belief that it makes a huge difference whether we elect puppets on the right or the left. It's all lies, both parties are corrupt and could give a shit about rights or due process, they're after riches and power. Just look at how they bail out the banks and vote for blanket surveillance unanimously, with hardly any debate. Most people never wake up to this game, just read history. These fucks have gotten so greedy and incompetent they're now crashing the richest state in history, already leaving half of its citizen in undeserved poverty, its infrastructure crumbling, and a navy poorly adapted to rising seas. Their grift is becoming increasingly clear. We need real representatives not these dimwitted pawns of special interests. If we want our great nation to survive and remain the primary global power we going to have to wake up. Biden and Trump and the rest are lying con artists and on top of that they're dumb, it's a sick joke.

Reactions: MountainManiac
    It always astounds me, each time there is a ballot, the dismal amount of voters that turn out for that election.

Absolutely EVERYONE should be getting off their ass, get out there, and VOTE.

The "Freedom" to personally choose to go vote or not, is equivalent to the "Freedom" to be dumb, useless, and in-the-way.

Get out and VOTE, or be the latter. I don't know if that can be said any simpler.

It always astounds me, each time there is a ballot, the dismal amount of voters that turn out for that election.

Absolutely EVERYONE should be getting off their ass, get out there, and VOTE.

The "Freedom" to personally choose to go vote or not, is equivalent to the "Freedom" to be dumb, useless, and in-the-way.

Get out and VOTE, or be the latter. I don't know if that can be said any simpler.
    Yep, about 250M voting age adults and in the last election, which would determine if we were saddled w the all time bitch of the century, only about 100M voted.

Never do I remember a more important election or such an easy choice of candidates.
    In the past I never really liked trump but as a president he’s everything I could want.

He’s completely exposed the depravity of media and most Democrats.

He’s made decisions for our country with business experience and cunning instead of corruption and career advancement like career politicians.

He surprisingly talks like the average joe instead of portraying an image.
    He won and got lots of work done despite the non stop attacks and obstruction starting before he was even elected.

Always thought the nfa would be used as a beta test for a full registry.