• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Protestors shot officer in Oakland...

Im on some boogaloo discords for live updates and some lefty ones to keep anneye out on tankies.
They are pissed at some one in Louisville KY and are talking about tracking them down and "getting even"
Passing this screenshot around. If you are in the area watch your cornhole and whoever you are that was a beautiful move you savages I saw the video:)

Attachments

• 101737365_10156868516107237_3550060091010973696_n.jpg
    101737365_10156868516107237_3550060091010973696_n.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 121
Im on some boogaloo discords for live updates and some lefty ones to keep anneye out on tankies.
They are pissed at some one in Louisville KY and are talking about tracking them down and "getting even"
Passing this screenshot around. If you are in the area watch your cornhole and whoever you are that was a beautiful move you savages I saw the video:)
You drunk.

WTF are you talking about?

Reactions: Doc68
Cops are heroes. Staties making an interstate stop at 2:00 am. Domestic disturbance in the low income neighborhoods. Shots fired. DHS trying to stop the flood of crap. Etc.

"Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf said on Saturday morning, “Last night the City of Oakland created a safe space for the justified rage, anger and grief at the state-sponsored killing of George Floyd. That rage crossed a line. We cannot tolerate vandalism or violence in our city.”

What a fucking stupid statement. You thought you would create a safe space to riot in Oakland. I want things to go back to the 70s where across 110th Street was the dividing line. You could loot, murder, burn, rape, book, all you wanted to do. It was called the Ghetto and it translates in Russian to Gulag. Bring back the real Ghetto in the inner cities. JC Penny won't even stay in a real Ghetto . What happens in the Ghetto stays in the Ghetto.

And, drum roll please, the security officer killed was black.

• Wow
Reactions: thejeep
So my prediction of ANTIFA in the other thread this morning was correct?

These scumbags have just entered Red Army Faction status...

I hope some people here and there are looking up names and addresses of all known extreme left agitators and making notes. Our government is not willing to just shoot these fuckers on sight like the Italian Carabinieri in the 1960s but I am sure in the near future, we can have private posses paying surprise midnight visits to these terrorists and teach them a little lesson about what MACVSOG and ROK Marines routinely did to VC agitators in Vietnam...

Maybe but more like just brothers killing brothers here. That is the case 97% of the time and throw in a mayor sanctioned riot just added to the confusion and opportunity. A mall cop in uniform on a Segway would have sufficed.

When I look at these sort of riots and I see these young black men I can't help but think their leading cause of death is black on black homicide. Go back to previous riots and look up the major Black Lives Matter agitators. They are all now dead or serving hard time due to their day jobs. They eat their own every day.

Reactions: yakstone