• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PT&G Bottom Metal

Boltfluter

Gunny Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2012
Haines, Oregon
Hey Guys,

Just received my Stealth bottom metal from PT&G. I am running AI mags. Just installed it in my B&C Light Tactical stock that is inlet for Badger metal and the fit is absolutely perfect. You won't beat the quality anywhere for the price. Just my .002.
cool.gif

Regards, Paul.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"> Now fluting Tikka bolts</span>

Re: PT&G Bottom Metal

I've been eyeballing one myself. Think I'm going to wait till I get a new scope and do everything at once.

Well we sent out our first batch of long action 338 lapua/300 win mag new style aci sure fit long and it is freaking great .129 bucks ea. Thanks Dave

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bolt fluter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Guys,

Just received my Stealth bottom metal from PT&G. I am running AI mags. Just installed it in my B&C Light Tactical stock that is inlet for Badger metal and the fit is absolutely perfect. You won't beat the quality anywhere for the price. Just my .002.
cool.gif

Regards, Paul.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"> Now fluting Tikka bolts</span></div></div>

I would like to see a pic or two of the installed PTG, please.

Was looking at all of the posts here and thought it was a good time to let everyone know that PTG has completed our run of 338 Lapua Mag & 300 Win Mag Detach Mag bottom metal. This is being used by the U.S. Marine Corps (Remington Military U.S. Marine Corps MC Model 40).

Pacific Tool & Gauge, Inc. - Remington Performance Click Here for more information...

Remington-Military-338-LM-Mag-Box-Insert.png

Remington-Military-338-LM-SIDE-Box.png

Remington-Military-338-LM-SIDE-VIEW-No-Box.png

Remington-Military-TOP-VIEW-Mag-Box.png

Looks good! I have the same stock!
smile.gif

Two questions. Does it drop right into a stock that is cut for a M5 ? do the mags rattle ? I just got rid of a Manners stock with the mini chassis because I did not like how the mags rattled for a hunting rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: reamers4u</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was looking at all of the posts here and thought it was a good time to let everyone know that PTG has completed our run of 338 Lapua Mag & 300 Win Mag Detach Mag bottom metal. This is being used by the U.S. Marine Corps (Remington Military U.S. Marine Corps MC Model 40).

Pacific Tool & Gauge, Inc. - Remington Performance Click Here for more information...

Remington-Military-338-LM-Mag-Box-Insert.png

Remington-Military-338-LM-SIDE-Box.png

Remington-Military-338-LM-SIDE-VIEW-No-Box.png

Remington-Military-TOP-VIEW-Mag-Box.png
</div></div>

That is great looking! It also goes to the top of my list for my next rifle build.

I got my SA version the other day. Its a fantastic piece with immaculate fit and finish. I found the magazine fit to be ideal as well.

Mine dropped in like a glove and my stock is inlet for a Badger M5. The pic doesn't really do it justice. My mags do not rattle. The fit is quite precise. Hope this helps.
smile.gif

Regards, Paul.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bolt fluter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here you go Guys, Paul.
cool.gif

[img:left]http://
miscpictures-1.jpg
[/img] </div></div>