• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pulled it off!

clayne_b

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2009
Saratoga Springs, Utah
I have been wanting to go to this once a year match for the last 2 years. This year it worked out and I was able to go!

Rifle
.260 Remington loaded up with 140gr amax bullets going 2669 FPS
Stiller predator action, Krieger 8 twist barrel, Greybull precision stock, Timney trigger

Optics
SWFA SS 3-15x42
Blackhawk Rings
(no bubble level)

SilencerCo Harvester Suppressor

Southwest Precision cheek riser

Kncok off atlas bipod

Thanks to the many sponsors of the match.

Especially Nightforce

Here is my take off the table

A friend of mine took video of me shooting some of the stages, I will post when video when he gets it done.

aSWFAscope, you musthave looked quite the poser before the shooting started. Good shooting man., I just took my ss 5-20 out for the first time yesterday, I have 4 other 16x mrad ss scopes, I was pleasantly shocked by thee glass quality.

Good job . . . but an Atlas knock off? Come on! The Atlas guys rock.

aSWFAscope, you musthave looked quite the poser before the shooting started. Good shooting man., I just took my ss 5-20 out for the first time yesterday, I have 4 other 16x mrad ss scopes, I was pleasantly shocked by thee glass quality.

I had a Sightron SIII FFP and a 3-18 IOR sitting here, figured I would see if the ole scope off the 22lr could hang. I may order another one. :)

How do you like the scope on there, I have a cheapo on my rifle right now and have been tossing around this one or a vortex.

Man you've been inspiring me since you were taking 900 yard cold bore shots with that SPS Varmint. Who put your rifle together? It's nice to see that you don't need $10k worth of equipment to be competitive.