• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Punch list for repairs

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Use this post to identify something I have to address. Can be forum level, user level, etc. If you want your post count updated give me a number, by posting I have your account info and can fix it asap that way. Easiest way to get things done, post it here, and I let me fix it.

Happy to help, but you have to help me, details matter... if someone can't post and you know what is up, pass it along.

I want 50k posts......

The page number display that is easily accessed in the forum before going into a thread was awesome, so i could go to page 7 easily since I am old fat slow and lazy.

Other than that, it seems to be working well today. Now to get all the boys that are having trouble over here.

oh yeah, can you make my man cold go away?

thanks
    Elija

I use a PC 99% of the time during my "Hide Experience". The Motivational Picture Thread and a couple others that look like they have been updated from Scout won't let me in. If I try it just tries to load forever. I have no idea why.

Post Counts? Someone wanna post up "Change My Post Count"? If you wanna be 'that' guy and waste this mans time to update your post count, well, go ahead and be 'that' guy. Pretty certain the HMFIC has plenty on his plate not near as trivial as this.

Mine was %&^!, just say'n. :p

I want 50k posts......

The page number display that is easily accessed in the forum before going into a thread was awesome, so i could go to page 7 easily since I am old fat slow and lazy.

Other than that, it seems to be working well today. Now to get all the boys that are having trouble over here.

oh yeah, can you make my man cold go away?

thanks
    Elija

Great point !! Accessing select pages on a multiple page thread is always nice. Hopefully that can be addressed.

Frank, the only options I have are metro black and white and the default vb5. I'm fine with the vb5 but not sure if this is a bigger issue or just what shows on my phone as options?

How about upgrading my post count to 101 for the sake of posting in the PX. If it's not needed for that, then I'm OK with where it's at now.

Aware of the Rimfire section missing will add it back in

Metro B&W is the default and vB 5 Default are the two themes I have loaded. Not sure we need more ? My plan is to use the metro, the default vb ones are shit beyond vb5 default.

Page Numbers can be found at the top of a multi page threads. You can see, 1 of X and if you want just drop in the number you want to go too or use the arrows. Later I can see about a different system but you can access page numbers at the top of the thread

I need to delete a new account I just made. I finally remembered by old password and login. How do I delete it? This is the account I want to keep.

Thanks

Eddie

I have to delete it ... apparently you weren't paying attention when I said " Details Matter" ... I can guess what that account is,..

Chat room will be coming, I have a couple of plug ins that need to be added, Chat is one

Reactions: GreenStripe674
    LL,

Would appreciate an adjustment to my post count to 1599 when you can get to it. Username is Nik H. It was NikoH on the scout site

Frank. I just tested my iPAD Air2 through safari and it worked. Have been posting on Tapatalk also.

iPad test using Safari. iOS 10.0.2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When logging in it says user name/email addy. I have to use email for some reason? Can that be changed to just user name?

Posted via iPad 3. Safari. Version 9.3.5. No issues. Is there way to change our name to what we had on the Scout Hide?

It's an either or ... it's not both plus you have two accounts here one with the period and one without

user names can be changed I just need know to what

Two accounts? Remove the one with the period I guess. It will not except just my logon, could be the 2 account thing don't know.

Hang in there Frank, it will all be worth it down the road. Glad the house is here to enjoy again as well as some of the older names popping up.

My mistake on the themes. I was going off what Tucker had posted as available and I only had the two show up. I'm good with what's available.

can someone please tell me what the big deal is with post count? Who cares?

Is there a way to make the thread 'page' longer in a forum? Right now I go to bolt actions or whatever, there's like 3 or 4 sticky threads and then 4 or 5 others and then Page 2. Could we get more threads on a 'page'?

I remember my post count being like 348,117 or something.

I'm using Tapatalk, there are certain theeads, one of which is Precision Rifle Builds, Show Em! that shows activity 12mins ago but when I view it, I only see posts up to Oct '14.

Help page says it's supposed to be on profile page but mine is not, could be from old account mix up. No big deal as I know you have your hands full.

It's here, you hover over the image there now: and Edit avatar will appear

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/dl.dropboxusercontent.com\/u\/7231062\/Screenshot%202017-02-12%2017.16.34.png"}[/IMG2]

Well, my post count is suppose to be 2,053. Also, there seems to be an issue with the notifications. Even after I dismiss it, it just pops right back up. Also, we need a chat room or shout box up and running again. Other than those, no other issues on my end. :D

Frank, update date my post count to 650 please. I was somewhere around there last time I lost it. Thanks for bringing us home. Never mind as I was typing it jumped to 251. Good enough for me.

Frank,
    this thread and the welcome back thread have the same problem.

going from page one to the next page, I just get duplicates of the prior page.

also if you might have noticed, after inserting a period or going to a different line, the auto caps doesn't work.

thanks for all your hard work

Will this board support having the OP and last person to post show up in the thread title before opening the thread?
    might save a few from opening posts from someone they might argue with

IMG_2390.PNG LEO section worked, and I'm fairly sure I made a post. But now this is all I see.
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/www.snipershide.com\/shooting\/core\/webkit-fake-url:\/\/de48e160-0e97-4449-a099-80cc5ba5b449\/imagepng"}[/IMG2]

Attachments

• IMG_2390.PNG
      IMG_2390.PNG
      109.6 KB · Views: 18
    Last edited:
    Guys how many times do I have to repeat this ... seriously

TWO SEPARATE PLACES

Nothing we did at SCOUT is here... Nothing, not accounts, not posts, not users names.

This site is exactly how we left it when I turned it off in 2014.

If you want something at scout save it, and if you want it to appear here, change it,

I just want to say thanks for all your hard wofk. You can do what ever you like with my post count, I all ready know my dick is YUGE.

Frank,
    I'm getting a" you are not authorized to view" on the PX for Group buys,rimfire,and reloading.