• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Punch list for repairs

Registered users should be able to view the PX but you cannot post ...

I will see why it won't let you view it ...

Appreciate it Frank,can view all other PX just not those.
Thanks for all of your hard work in making this happen. Scout was a pain in the ass!

It appears I can view the PX's.
If it matters I had the same username here and on scout. I never posted here until today.

Fuck Fuck FUCK ...

I cannot figure out why registered users cannot view those 3 channels ...

I can view them now Frank, and there is also a Post topic option at the top of the page. Is it possible that when the 100 post requirements are enabled in those sections you can not view,for some reason?
EDIT.."New Topic" -not "Post topic"

I am not messing with those sections so the fact there is New Topic button active on those section can stay.

It's working, it's not acting right at all, so I am not messing with it

Fuzzy Wuzzy, weird posting problem via mobile (Android 6.0.1, Adblock Plus browser):
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/kxl0Kwk.jpg?1"}[/IMG2]
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/www.snipershide.com\/shooting\/core\/image\/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP\/\/\/wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw=="}[/IMG2]​

Also, Scout post count was 6487, 857 here, total should be 7,344. Thanks.

Dunno,that's what I saw when I went to post. Gonna be plenty of twiddling with controls, I know. Feels weird to see all these lost souls after three years.

Try it now, what I think is happening with some of this is a corruption with the User groups.

because we had some custom settings with the user groups it sort of moved things around with the upgrade and it's causing some conflicts if I re-arrage the order in your profile it tends to fix it

Minor but I did like the ability to select which page to go to from the drop down box instead of either going to first or last page and working through them.

You can put the page number in and just hit enter ... there is a arrow too ... you have control over which page number to view

Please update my post count to 105. Thanks
same name on the scout forum.

Not sure if this means anything or not but every time I back out of a thread this error pops up .

Attachments

• photo46536.png
    photo46536.png
    161.6 KB · Views: 20
Things are looking good. Thanks to Lowlight and crew for their hard work.
I will be able to post more often now.
I have 47 posts here and 64 on Scout. Username = dfitzgerald. If you could update post count. Thanks

Last edited:
I mostly use a cell phone. Things seem to be working fine for me.

Thanx for updating my post count!

Thanx for the work to keep us happy! Looking good!

I've cleared the cache and history on my HTC One M9 android phone, and it still redirects me to scout when trying to access the forum on this site's main page.

I've also tried to access the forum using www.snipershide/forum/ubbthreads.php and get file not found error on both Sony Xperia tablet and HTC phone.

Google search only shows scout Snipershide.

I've cleared the cache and history on my HTC One M9 android phone, and it still redirects me to scout when trying to access the forum on this site's main page.

I've also tried to access the forum using www.snipershide/forum/ubbthreads.php and get file not found error on both Sony Xperia tablet and HTC phone.

Somewhere on here, Tucker posted the numeric address. You might want to use that and then bookmark it?

Okay, I got the issue with my notifications figured out, but now I have run into two other problems. First off, I am unable to unsubscribe from threads. Tells me I don't have valid permissions to do so. Second of all, the ignore feature only works temporarily and has to be put back on whenever I leave the site. It's just one person who's managed to make it to my ignore list, but still I'd rather the ignore be permanent so I don't have to see them everytime I revisit the site.

A navigation bar at the bottom? Home>Forum>Snipershide team room> . Am I missing it or is Go To Top the only option.
Thanks Frank. Sucks you gotta deal with the crap. We have your back.

Those addresses are wrong, look at the actual address of the site ... user error

So when ya post a pic and hit return to post another one or to type something this box pops up. To get 'below' the picture you just posted you have to scroll all the way to the right and then scroll all the way down and click your mouse there, then hit return. Shouldn't have to do that. Any idea's?

SwxeyqM.jpg

Hi Frank,

My post count should be 1,003. Also, the site is moving incredibly slow for me. Is that a broader problem or just something I'm dealing with?

Thanks.

They are gonna move the server to a scalable cloud, they just never show up in the AM ...

We weren't sure what the drag would be, and we are still on the Archive Server, I thought it was moved, but over the weekend they said it was not as they wanted to see the load first

I joined the Hide on the scout site. I have 204 posts there (same username), so if you could please update for me. Thanks!

Please update my post count to 853, my user name was the same on scout also

Hey Frank
could you please update my post count?
with this very post I have the total of 1690
mans here only shows 800 or so
i did have an account in the old site too before we switched to scout but I'm glad we are going back like the old times :)

what version iPad and software are you running as my iPad is not working either ... what browser Safari ?

In the interest of your not having to go back and forth to the "update" on Scout, here's the info again here:

iPad 4th gen mod A1458 iOS 10.2.1 and iPhone 6 running same iOS can't reply, quote, update settings, etc.

Know you're aware of the issue, just seeing if we can figure out at what gen/version iPads will or won't work.

Let me know if you need an emergency resupply of booze and Gaga videos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Frank,
I had a post count of 152 on scout under BigBlueNation01. Not many but had some good dealings on scout with a lot of good people.
Thanks

Whats the easiest way to let folks know I was BigBlueNation01 on scout?

Not really a priority but when I try to delete my sent messages, they come right back. Yes I tried permanently deleting them from the trash bin, they still come back. The messages in my inbox eventually deleted after a couple of tries.

My post count, 976 on scout plus whatever I have here.

-thanks

edit: same name on scout

Last edited:
In the interest of your not having to go back and forth to the "update" on Scout, here's the info again here:

iPad 4th gen mod A1458 iOS 10.2.1 and iPhone 6 running same iOS can't reply, quote, update settings, etc.

Know you're aware of the issue, just seeing if we can figure out at what gen/version iPads will or won't work.

Let me know if you need an emergency resupply of booze and Gaga videos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

disregard my iPad issue, Redmanss got me dialed in after you said it was a safari issue. I do everything in "Private" mode and wasn't even thinking about it. Once I switched off private I'm up and going.

I never was on the old site but had 82 posts on Scout. If that affects me posting in the PX I'd like to have my post count updated. If it doesn't affect my posting in the PX no need to change it.

I'm guessing the server will get moved pretty quickly with the load it's getting.

I can't log in from Chrome. It's not a credential issue, it's that the login box opens behind all the other graphic elements on the page and there is no way to access it.

We are crushing the servers since the notice of going live today, the host guys are scrambling and building us a new "Lighting Fast" as they described it, so apologies the slow down... should be running better by tomorrow

For guys wanting to change User Names you should be able to in your profile.I have not tested it at the user level yet, too damn busy as my system is exploding from all angles, but the ability to change users names at the end user level exists and should be in place. Try hovering over your name or profile and see if the pencil pops up. Same way you would change your avatar should work for the user name

I can't log in from Chrome. It's not a credential issue, it's that the login box opens behind all the other graphic elements on the page and there is no way to access it.

this is happening to me, I think it is the server lag...

Once they get us on the new server that should not happen. it started happening to me too, and I am guessing it's the lag as it just started not too long after the servers started choking

Post count was 236
Would like to use my "new" user name from the Scout site if possible: DefiantInfidel

Thanks.

EDIT: 209 is showing now...good enough...

Can you please update my post count to 1,352 (or anything over 100)? Username from scout SheldonN username on this site Sheldon N. I joined this site originally, just weeks before the jump to Scout. Thanks!