• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Punch list for repairs

Hi, Frank. Please adjust my post count to 1377 (1178 on Scout + 199 on old (this) site). Thanks!

Hey Frank, can you increase my post count by 470. That's what it was on the scout site under DigitalShooter.

Glad the old hide is finally back.

Hi Frank,

My name on scout is the same on here, mrobles3808. Would you please update my profile status to these numbers on this site:

(Not sure if the title matters but it was sergeant)

mrjinglesusa

Title:
Private

Hey, it's 18 closer to 100! :p

hay LL if you could bump my count up to 150 if you would please i'm ejb here (boltrunner ) in scout thanks

Atlas11B on the scout site. I joined 12/6/2015, have 738 posts ranked as "gunny sergeant". Would be helpful to get those numbers updated as I wasn't a member during the old site and have made many transactions in the px sections!

I'm using Firefox 51.0.1 on my Macbook Pro with OS X 10.11.5 and pages on this site load

S...

L...

O...

W...

Safari 9.1.1 is no better. I may well be the only one, however, the <my> user experience has degraded since the switch back to "the old hide."

I use primarily my android to get on here, SLOW is my main complaint... Maybe it's just android, I do remember you mentioning something about android.. I do wish to carry over my 533 posts from scout, I joined Scout in 2015... This way I can continue to buy and sell. Thanks Frank..

Hey. Could you update my post count to 290 please for Blwxxzy. Joined scout 4-11-15. Thanks

Frank,

Don't know if you noticed but running my MacBook Pro using Sierra 10.12.2 and things seem noticeably slower today than over the weekend. Safari is my browser.

Frank,

From my original post count on the old site & what is currently shown on the scout site, I should have 5400.

Thanks

Frank, please update
Post Count-16
Join Date- 12/11/2016
Annual Premium Member

Please let me know what more I need to do to make sure my Premium Membership is transferred correctly. I will be terminating my account with Scout once I know that is done. Much appreciation, Frank!

Last edited:
Not that I am looking to use it immediately by any means (and perhaps you already know about this or have it disabled) but it appears members can't post in the "member blogs" section.

Just figured I would note that here for you.

Post count was 87 and joined date was 1/10/16

Last edited:
I was amac79 on Scout. Please update my post count to a massive 67. Joined 12/21/14. Thank you!

I was jlb1023 on Scout and I had a whopping 47 posts while on that site in addition to the now 6 on this site, pre and post Scout.

My main issue though is that I cannot subscribe to the "Precision Rifle Series" forum. It says I am not authorized. I am able to

subscribe to other forums though so not sure what the issue is.

Thank you LL.

Update post count 148, Sergeant, Premium Annual Membership.
I apologize if answered elsewhere but is there a way to export your PM mailbox from the Scout site?
thanks, Brian

Frank, a question:
All the threads that I'd started in the "Fieldcraft" section over on the scout site, regarding the histories and accomplishments of successful snipers in the past (and near-present) with the intents of us all forming a bit of a 'compendium' of what it's all about. Do you want them 'over here' on this site to be continued?

And, do you have a way to 'grab them all' and bring them over, or another option? Threads all starting with their names, such as:
Hathcock
Haya
Spicer
Irving
etc....

There's particular history there, and I'd like to not see it lost. Maybe others feel the same, I dunno.

Please update post count to 113.

CircularCircle on Scout.

How about bring the iTrader back? Be cool to transfer back in what we had before as well.

May have been discussed already somewhere......

Could you update my post count from Scout to 1148 please? Join date was 8/9/15. Thank you.

Was MStew308 on the Scout site. Post count was 174. Would like to use my username and email from the scout site if possible as this account was created about a day or two before the move to Scout and was only used to post once or twice before the move. Thanks

Sounds like you're terribly busy Frank so just get to my post count when you can. Most guys should know my name but nice to have the security of my post count for new members.

if you want to restore my join date then that was 06-11-11

It would be really helpful if you could make the Thread Titles BOLD BLACK like on Scout. When going to a subforum, or "Latest Activity" its very hard to see what the title of each thread is quickly without squinting and reading every little detail because the light grey thread title blends in to the other writing too much. If we can make all thread titles a dark bold black that would make forum browsing much easier...

Not as big a deal but we did get the threads separated by a light grey and dark ground background. If we could make that light grey WHITE and leave the dark grey as it is that would also really help in separating everything.

I'm not that worried about it, but in time if my post count was closer to the 418 that I had it would be nice...

Also, I'm feeling like an idiot because I can't seem to find where to add my signature line back in...

Otherwise, everything seems to be running much better now and working well. Thanks again chief!

Please change post count to 1067. Same user name on scout.

Every time I close my browser, I have to log back in. It is doing the same thing on my phone (android) and my computer (windows). Not sure if it is just me but I would like it to stay logged in.