• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Punch list for repairs

Frank, a question:
All the threads that I'd started in the "Fieldcraft" section over on the scout site, regarding the histories and accomplishments of successful snipers in the past (and near-present) with the intents of us all forming a bit of a 'compendium' of what it's all about. Do you want them 'over here' on this site to be continued?

And, do you have a way to 'grab them all' and bring them over, or another option? Threads all starting with their names, such as:
Hathcock
Haya
Spicer
Irving
etc....

There's particular history there, and I'd like to not see it lost. Maybe others feel the same, I dunno.

Sure having that here with the ability to Tag it would be nice ...

EGwhisper both here and Scout. Could use my post count updated when you have a chance. EGWhisper on Scout, joined 4/21/16. 109 posts.

Frank,
Edit my post count to 2138 whenever you have a chance please. I have no doubt you are extremely busy.

Don't really care, but between the move to scout and the move back, I seem to have misplaced a few :)

Great to be back under your roof and away from the great unwashed :)

Ok, now that i figured out I had to register over here to use my name from the Scout site. Frank, whenever you get time, please delete the account DeadEye308 and update my post count on this account to around 180 or so. No rush, I know you're busy as shit. Thanks, and glad to be out from under the Scout umbrella. The features on that site never worked right for me.

Frank when you get a chance, I can't get the big SUBSCRIBE button in the upper right corner to work, says "Invalid user permissions for page requested".

-Michael

CaneZach here, CaneZach on Scout. Post count of 534. Thanks again, Frank!

Is it possible to get page numbers links when selecting a thread rather than always going to page 1 and then having to skip to the end each time?

Is it possible to get page numbers links when selecting a thread rather than always going to page 1 and then having to skip to the end each time?

It's already there ..> We have page numbers at the bottom and at the top...

You should go to the last post in a thread as well, you can just put the last number, there is a little box at the top, it say 1 of 8 or whatever you can put in your page number, but every thread I click on takes me to the last post... also you can use the arrow after the last posters name and it will take you there

Please update post count to 512, need PX access, don't like keeping loose money lying around.

Frank, how am I going to get more "Internet commando" accusations if you don't restore my 25000+ post count?!
....Nevermind. Just saw it.

so im noticing on some of the really high post threads ( motivational picture thread, for example) that they arent loading for me.....the page just load and load and loads and eventually crashes.

but the low post count threads open just fine.

Try it now you had some of the cross permission from before I cleaned it up, should work better ?

If not try a different browser and see if it changes anything ... the upgrade from vB 4 to Vb 5 certainly broke some stuff under the hood

Frank - When you have a chance could you give me access to my old user name - RedRyder. I lost access to it after the Scout migration. I'll need a new pw so if you could PM that to me thanks. Also, volunteered to be a mod. Thanks.

Last edited:
The DTA, SRS thread in Bolt action rifles doesn't seem to open.... just FYI
... and I also seem to have a low number of posts. I'm guessing 450.
Thanks Frank !

Last edited:
Frank,
my username on scout was chadlyon88 as it is here. Could you please adjust my post count to 317. Thank you!

hey Frank, can u double check that I have permission to join or be in the mil and le only forum? I only gained access to it about 6 months ago, and even tho I was on here before scout, I didn't gain access to the hogs den until scout. dumbbell here and on scout. thank u sir

I sent you a PM before I found this, on Scout I was 128. I spend a pile of time here but seldom post. I appreciate your time.

Frank,
Can you please adjust my post count to 365. Username here is TAVMAN, Username on Scout was Tacos3Gun
Thanks

Frank, maybe I did something wrong, but the 'hotlinking' by adding a link to a highlighed portion of text doesn't work. At least, not like it used to. In the DIY section, anyways.

Don't know if this falls under repair or not but I don't see a search block. It would be nice if there was one within each form and thread.

Hello Frank, thanks for bringing The Hide back.
Would you adjust my thread count to what a Sgt or SSgt corresponds too. That is what I recall I was, thanks again.

Good morning, Frank. Would you please adjust my post count to 100? I do not remember the exact count and it really doesn't matter that much. I just hate to start from scratch. Thanks.

On scout i had to get rid of the period and went by MrKirk but with all same creds. Shows 620 post count. Would like to keep 620, would be even cooler if you would prohibit periods, they are nasty and lonely. She can allways fall back on the headache.
good to be back!

Anyone else think there are way too many sticky's in some of the sub forums? Particularly optics, bolt rifles, and SA rifles. Some of them are great and need to stay put but things like photo threads for multiple rifle manufacturers, independent scope tests, 5 different threads of AR's pinned to the top of the page, etc......

On a desktop it's not as noticeable but on a phone it's a pita to scroll past.

just a thought.

Hey Frank, thanks for your work on making this a great forum. I had the same username on Scout and currently have a post count of 69 but would really appreciate being over 100 since I have sold a couple of things on the PX in Scout. Again thanks for your work!

I cannot get my avatar picture to change. it says something to the effect of "php temp folder not available" when I try to directly upload a pic and it says "invalid img" when I try to use a hosted link.

Pic is the right size (80x80) and the link is correct.

any suggestions...or is it a forum issue?

EDIT: THIS HAS BEEN FIXED. THANKS FRANK!!!

Last edited:
Could someone update my post count 74 posts member since 3/18/15. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also...notifications in tapatalk are not working. Is that a simple switch that an administrator can flip? notifications in tapatalk would be handy.

Good morning, could you update my post count to 54 post and member since 7/19/2015, username was Greg9511 on scout. Thank you

Thanks for getting my post count corrected. I noticed my rank which was First Sergeant now only says Full Member while others still retain their rank, Can this be corrected or does Full Member signify something else. Thanks again, samnev

Thanks for getting my post count corrected. I noticed my rank which was First Sergeant now only says Full Member while others still retain their rank, Can this be corrected or does Full Member signify something else. Thanks again, samnev

Just go go to your profile, and in the settings you can change that to whatever you want it to say.

Please update my post count, had 315 on the scout site as blueorion to add to these from the legacy site
thanks
Paul