• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PUTIN

That protects your brains, but what about your bits?

iu

Ukraine voted for independence by over 90%.

Sure they have corruption problems just like the USA, Greece, Italy, South Africa, South Korea and everyone else.

I don’t know what’s so enchanting to some of you about a tyrant who happens to be bombing the shit out of civilians. He’s a war criminal.

So what if hunter got paid outrageous sums to smoke cigars and drink scotch at a quarterly board meeting b/c his dad was VP. Does that justify invading a country and shelling population centers?

Is this really the attitude of the members of this site. I thought most of us on this site were military or veterans who swore to defend the weak and fight the good fight. Putin isn’t the good guy no matter how much we despise the Bidens or open borders or inflation.

Sure they have corruption problems just like the USA, Greece, Italy, South Africa, South Korea and everyone else.

I don’t know what’s so enchanting to some of you about a tyrant who happens to be bombing the shit out of civilians. He’s a war criminal.

So what if hunter got paid outrageous sums to smoke cigars and drink scotch at a quarterly board meeting b/c his dad was VP. Does that justify invading a country and shelling population centers?

Is this really the attitude of the members of this site. I thought most of us on this site were military or veterans who swore to defend the weak and fight the good fight. Putin isn’t the good guy no matter how much we despise the Bidens or open borders or inflation.
That “election” was installing a Washed up comedian by a group of Bioluminescencent dindu-nuffins. It is a lie that it was anything democratic. But ok.

Fuck Ukraine. You’re more than welcome to go over there and join the international legion, or send your own family members to die for ukraine.

This level of ignorance about the situation wont end well. But thanks for telling all of us that the corruption over there that is using our tax dollars is fine with you as long as Putin doesn't kill anyone who happened to be in the buildings that the Ukes were using as cover for their assets.

All bullshit aside, you really need to read up on everything that is going on. Stop with the media binge watching. Life will be so much better.

Because fuck Commies and Nazis and they can blow each other up fo all we care. and fuck the new world order.

plus.

FB_IMG_1646118264116.jpg

In all seriousness and with all due respect, I think a lot of us are fed up with the rampant, ongoing, in your face corruption, without any consequences in this country. The corruption on/in the left is beyond extensive and is despicable. Looks like most of them are globalists, or on the globalists payroll. Then there's the MSM, nothing more than mouthpieces for the globalists.

I don't disagree with you about Putin, but in and amongst all his bad points, it sure looks like he's standing up to the globalists. Those same globalists that in this country are banging the drums of war and getting rich off the corruption. Putin is far from being the only bad guy here. He isn't the only one killing innocents.

Last edited:
You meaning me, yeah I've been away for awhile, now I realise why I left.
stay gone this time. and while you are at it, pull your bottom lip over the rest of your head...then swallow.
If your asking that I work for Walmart, well FUCK YOU AND WALMART. Just try to post something that I thougt was funny but you guy's are something elese. I'm done with this Fuckin site and you tin foil wearing assholes. Have a good Fuckin time.

well boo-fucking-hoo. you come up in here, with your brain washed bullshit. preaching to guys who have done their time on the line. have you? are you going to? they are taking volunteers, you know. so either put your own ass up, or shut the fuck up.

you might want to figure out what is true, and what isnt true before you run around making assumptions and accusations. i got $20 fucking bucks that says if eric or don jr. would have done 1/100th of what hunter and joe have actually done, you would be screaming for them to be burned alive (for the record, i would be too-because that is FAIR-one standard is all we need).

yeah, motherfucker. so tell us about your legendary actions as a veteran. and let me clarify something else, cocksucker.....the oath isn't "to defend the weak and fight the good fight". "the good fight".....go punch yourself in the fucking face just for saying that. there is NO good fight, dickhead.

they are taking volunteers, so instead of trying to lecture us about what YOU think WE should do with our hides, take your monkey ass on down and YOU go do what you think WE should do. leaders lead from the front. but you are not a leader. you are a mindless fucking simp. i challenge you to change that. either educate yourself to what is actually happening, or take your monkey ass over there THEN come back and tell us how fucking good it is.

^ it's coming into contact with that kind of stupid shit that makes it hard to not drink. fuck!

In all seriousness and with all due respect, I think a lot of us are fed up with the rampant, in your face corruption without any consequences in this country. The corruption on/in the left is beyond extensive and is despicable. Looks like most of them are globalists, or on the globalists payroll. Then there's the MSM, nothing more than mouthpieces for the globalists.

I don't disagree with you about Putin, but in and amongst all his bad points, it sure looks like he's standing up to the globalists. Those same globalists that in this country are banging the drums of war and getting rich off the corruption. Putin is far from being the only bad guy here. He isn't the only one killing innocents.
i agree with 90% of that....but let me ask you sir....who is "innocent" here? i mean other than the little people getting stepped on? and before you answer, are you SURE you know who is doing the stepping? because i am not.

Many of us are veterans. We fought in wars based on lies, false pretenses, CIA/DIA manipulation ect.

Don't be a naive rube. The Western Intelligence agencies staged a Coup in 2014 in Ukraine. They ousted the pro Russian government in favor of their own puppet. They all had their dick in the cookie jar using Ukraine as a piggy bank and money laundering operation.

Regan, Bush 1 , Clinton, Bush 2 , Obama and Biden were and all were war criminals based on the same criteria. You don't think they have their own citizens murdered outside of international/domestic law? They didn't all attack sovereign nations based on bullshit meddling or problems their own State departments and/or CIA started in the first place?

How many Hundreds of thousands/ Millions died due to Bush and Obama Wars/Policies? They make Putin look like rookie.

The US had 8 years to work with Russia. Trump tried to, but the media, Intel community and traitors in congress blocked every effort for him to try and come to a peaceful solution. Russia also would not have dared doing this shit with Trump in office, Russians would be dying by the tens of thousands in glorious fashion on livetv for the world to see how inept they really are. What do you think the US would do it Canada or Mexico aligned with Russia or China and decided to station troops, setup bases, Arm and try to bring them into their sphere of influence? Cuban Missie Crisis is what would happen and we almost went to nuclear war over it. Russian warned everyone what would happen with Ukraine being part of Nato and moving western weapon systems that would cripple their ability to retaliate to a first strike.

There are no good guys, everyone is an asshole doing what they want and can at the expense of other people. Its called civilization. Grow the fuck up.

i agree with 90% of that....but let me ask you sir....who is "innocent" here? i mean other than the little people getting stepped on? and before you answer, are you SURE you know who is doing the stepping? because i am not.
Yes, it is the "little people" that are getting stepped on that I am referring to. (y)

To clarify, I don't do MSM. At all. They're nothing but globalist shills. From what I have read in many "alt" news sites, I have seen numerous indications that the Uke's have used their own citizens as human shields, set up military operations in hospitals, ammo depots in shopping malls, etc. So yes, I think the Ukes are probably just about as dirty as Putin. Zelensky was installed by the CIA and Ukraine has been nothing more than one big money laundering cesspool for the world's "elite" ever since.

Given they are both dirty (Ukes and Putin), my sympathies lie with the guy that is fighting MY larger enemy. That enemy is the globalists and Putin is the one doing the dirty work. I wish life were more fair than that (to the "little people"), but history has shown time after time that it is not.

Last edited:

Did you get all that from CNN?

"Ukraine voted for independence by over 90%."

And Biden got 81 million votes, that doesn't mean 81 million voted for him.
Yep sorry for the collateral casualties in the Ukraine, but just about everyone in our own country is collateral due to the corruption, and sell outs that are willing to throw us under the bus for personal gain. We need to focus on cleaning up our own shit show here, before taking other folks problems. 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 First!

Ok, now do outrage for the Ukrainian government bombing civilians in the Donbas region of their own country....

Fascinating. Americans are so terrified of LGBT people that they are ok with sucking putins dick as long as he denounces them. The way you disconnect between democrats russian relationship and then want to let russia bomb Ukrainian citizens because of it paints the best picture about how clueless you are.

Putin is Europe's very own Biden, just a little bit more aggressive, decisive and cunning.

It is true though, if I were you, I would be more concerned with how your own country is going down the hole. But Putin may not be the man you are looking for to save it.

In Finland nobody would use those stickers before or after war. It is similar to a sticker "I drink water". Just awkward. And we do not give a fuck that you poured corrupt money and politicians kids there, sounds like your problem?

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
WTF do the gays have to do with it?
Nobody is sucking Putin's dick.
Your reading comprehension is at an elementary level.
Fascinating. Americans are so terrified of LGBT people that they are ok with sucking putins dick as long as he denounces them. The way you disconnect between democrats russian relationship and then want to let russia bomb Ukrainian citizens because of it paints the best picture about how clueless you are.

Putin is Europe's very own Biden, just a little bit more aggressive, decisive and cunning.

It is true though, if I were you, I would be more concerned with how your own country is going down the hole. But Putin may not be the man you are looking for to save it.

In Finland nobody would use those stickers before or after war. It is similar to a sticker "I drink water". Just awkward. And we do not give a fuck that you poured corrupt money and politicians kids there, sounds like your problem?
You are spewing the same bullshit as the media. The children, the innocent, the whatever sad story that can be used to further draw the USA/NATO into something that doesn't concern main street Americans. The only people that give a shit about what is going on are the ones that stand to lose their money machine. Mainly the politicians and the military industrial complex.
Tell us how what's going on over there would effect your life if the politicians hadn't started a boycott of everything Russia.

retard-drooling.gif

Hitler got 100% of the Vote and Greg has a 103% Kill rate on Prairie Dogs.
I have hit 5 with one shot. Especially when someone is infested and needs some help, more than one per shot is not unusual. Then the argument becomes is it 100% hit percentage if you hit 5 with one shot, then miss 4 shots.

• Haha
Reactions: MediumSpeed
WTF do the gays have to do with it?
Nobody is sucking Putin's dick.
Your reading comprehension is at an elementary level.

You are spewing the same bullshit as the media. The children, the innocent, the whatever sad story that can be used to further draw the USA/NATO into something that doesn't concern main street Americans. The only people that give a shit about what is going on are the ones that stand to lose their money machine. Mainly the politicians and the military industrial complex.
Tell us how what's going on over there would effect your life if the politicians hadn't started a boycott of everything Russia.
Let me make it clear:
I do not give a shit what your media says. I have pretty good view of what is going on from where I am standing.

So tell me what to do, should we surrender to Russia because gas price is too high? I get it, Biden cutting Russian oil having first cut off the domestic oil is not a wise move. But that does not apply here that bad and everybody are on board with it.

The worst thing is this whole shit happened cause US has no president and weak leaders. We take the blame too, the people promising free stuff and importing voters are doing well over here too but the fight is strong. But playing it weak and hoping it does not turn to worst is not a good strategy. Remember when there used to be no negotiating with terrorists doctrine? I wonder where it went.. Works only against brown terrorists? I thought it was about principles.

After all, who the hell I am to tell you what to do and Europe should be able to handle Russia well on its own. It is just power politics to do this thing united, I am glad China is also backing down, which is great.

Why don't you splain ta me real simple, like I am 3. How is it us letting Putin bomb Ukraine? Why do we need to jump in? Whats up with the bio-labs?

Let me make it clear:
I do not give a shit what your media says. I have pretty good view of what is going on from where I am standing.

So tell me what to do, should we surrender to Russia because gas price is too high? I get it, Biden cutting Russian oil having first cut off the domestic oil is not a wise move. But that does not apply here that bad and everybody are on board with it.

The worst thing is this whole shit happened cause US has no president and weak leaders. We take the blame too, the people promising free stuff and importing voters are doing well over here too but the fight is strong. But playing it weak and hoping it does not turn to worst is not a good strategy. Remember when there used to be no negotiating with terrorists doctrine? I wonder where it went.. Works only against brown terrorists? I thought it was about principles.

After all, who the hell I am to tell you what to do and Europe should be able to handle Russia well on its own. It is just power politics to do this thing united, I am glad China is also backing down, which is great.
You Euro trash are censored, propagandized and have hundreds of years of being servants bred into you. You do not know what freedom is.

The socialists and communists in Europe created this situation. Let them deal with it. Russians killing Globalists and Globalists killing Russians? I'll have a coke. Not worth wasting any American dollars or lives on euro trash. Let the cities burn and the people starve. We can make a deal with the victor.

All the men with balls in Europe died in ww1 and ww2, most before having children. Whats left is the cuck and coward class and their decedents. Thousands of years of warrior genics gone in a generation. No wonder all of Europe is the dumpter fire it is, with the hoards of Africans, Asians, and Mid Easterns taking over your shit. Nothing but spinless cucks bending over waiting to get fucked.

Why don't you splain ta me real simple, like I am 3. How is it us letting Putin bomb Ukraine? Why do we need to jump in? Whats up with the bio-labs?
Have I said that you are letting Putin bomb?
Have I said you need to jump in?
Bio labs are places where magic with pathogens is done. If you still remember (you are already 3 years old so should do it), last one escaped from China, which happens to be Russias ally.
If biolabs make occupying and destroying a country totally an OK thing, there is A LOT of work to be done all over the world. Maybe you can join Russia to free the rest of us from biolabs?

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
I am zero percent shocked to find out that the Pit is full of the 6% of Americans who seem to have a soft spot for Putin.

You Euro trash are censored, propagandized and have hundreds of years of being servants bred into you. You do not know what freedom is.

The socialists and communists in Europe created this situation. Let them deal with it. Russians killing Globalists and Globalists killing Russians? I'll have a coke. Not worth wasting any American dollars or lives on euro trash. Let the cities burn and the people starve. We can make a deal with the victor.

All the men with balls in Europe died in ww1 and ww2, most before having children. Whats left is the cuck and coward class and their decedents. Thousands of years of warrior genics gone in a generation. No wonder all of Europe is the dumpter fire it is, with the hoards of Africans, Asians, and Mid Easterns taking over your shit. Nothing but spinless cucks bending over waiting to get fucked.
This is what I agree with. Euro citizens are coddled and for some reason every fucking problem needs to be solved by US.
I hope this whole situation will even the balance.

Keep spouting about freedom, let me know how that suppressor tax stamp is going. Just fucking admit were are all losing freedoms at a frightening fast pace. Europe is probably 10-20 years ahead of US.

No wonder all of US is the dumpter fire it is, with the hoards of migrants taking over your shit. Nothing but spinless cucks bending over waiting to get fucked.
FIFY

Reactions: MtnCreek
I already regret asking this again but I have to know how many here are in active communication with people who are in Ukraine or know people/family that they are communicating with who are actually there? I have friends I talk to daily who have family that are there/on the ground. I know folks who are hosting refugees from Ukraine and are privy to eye witness accounts of exactly what is going on in little bitty snippets because none of them are (obviously) everywhere, all the time.

Who has actual information from people standing in theater?

VooDoo

Take a look at who Putin's enemies are and then decide who the real bad guys are.

Who has caused more death, destruction, poverty, migration and economic warfare?
Even if we are to accept, for the sake of argument, that "the Globalists," however you define the term, are really bad actors*, that doesn't mitigate the fact that Putin is also an awful actor. To do so is to make the same mistake we did with Stalin because he too was fighting Hitler. It's just a naive way of understanding world affairs.

*I don't agree with this point of view, but even so...

I am zero percent shocked to find out that the Pit is full of the 6% of Americans who seem to have a soft spot for Putin.
While this is just one of the slow ones ^^^, it applies to others.
One can be for neither side...
This puts one in the position of pointing out the failures/atrocities either leader visits on his citizens.

R

While this is just one of the slow ones ^^^, it applies to others.
One can be for neither side...
This puts one in the position of pointing out the failures/atrocities either leader visits on his citizens.

R
Pretty sure I didn't mention being on one side or the other of a war that really isn't my business. Pretty sure I was talking about the apologetics for, as you note, a really bad guy.

Well the thread was great watching this turd get butchered.

Then chode showed up to assist his fellow virtue signal....ers.

Gay.

I guess anyone who doesn't support Russia must love Nazis. That's how stupid this sounds.

Reactions: myronman3
Yeah, I'm tired of Putins biolabs releasing things like Covid. Killing millions. I'm tired of Putin shipping tons of Fentenyl into America every day causing endless misery to America's families. I'm tired of Putin stealing the South China Sea from his neighbors. I'm tired of Putin stealing intellectual property from American companies.

Err wait a second, Putin is probably an asshole. But he is an asshole who never hurt us.
And I still have more respect for him than Biden, Obama, most democrats, and half the republicans.

Well the thread was great watching this turd get butchered.

Then chode showed up to assist his fellow virtue signal....ers.

Gay.

I guess anyone who doesn't support Russia must love Nazis. That's how stupid this sounds.
Well, my family fled the proto Nazis in Ukraine around 1900, so I am not much of a fan of the place, or its population and culture, but Putin is a cunt and a half, and there is really no excuse to be made for him, no matter how much you want to hate Joe Biden and George Soros.

Well, my family fled the proto Nazis in Ukraine around 1900, so I am not much of a fan of the place, or its population and culture, but Putin is a cunt and a half, and there is really no excuse to be made for him, no matter how much you want to hate Joe Biden and George Soros.
Cool story. Wanna tell us another?

In all seriousness, a cunt and a half applies to Ukraine as well. The difference is virtual signaling a holes have kept their trap shut over the last decade with what happens there.... thank goodness the msm stirred the bleeding hearts up

I would like to hear how Putin is not a globalist.
Or, even better. Tell me what globalist goals Putin has not achieved yet.
People in control?
Elections in control?
Media in control?
Can seize anything to his name?
One party, opposition in control?
His friends..
Allies with the commies?
Allies with Iran?
Cuba?
Pakistan?

All above, CHECKED.

I do not mind to be proven wrong and let me know if I missed something.
Now, I get it, you are afraid of Putins nukes so you want to make friends with him. He sure likes nice, obedient commies so remember to wear that antifa outfit. Remember to take the trousers with the open rear.

Just do not admire him, with the only reason being that you do not know what you are talking about. You just end up sounding even more moronic than all the commies that support him for real.

I would like to hear how Putin is not a globalist.
Or, even better. Tell me what globalist goals Putin has not achieved yet.
People in control?
Elections in control?
Media in control?
Can seize anything to his name?
One party, opposition in control?
His friends..
Allies with the commies?
Allies with Iran?
Cuba?
Pakistan?

All above, CHECKED.

I do not mind to be proven wrong and let me know if I missed something.
Now, I get it, you are afraid of Putins nukes so you want to make friends with him. He sure likes nice, obedient commies so remember to wear that antifa outfit. Remember to take the trousers with the open rear.

Just do not admire him, with the only reason being that you do not know what you are talking about. You just end up sounding even more moronic than all the commies that support him for real.
You ask good questions. I think the problem is that for most people Globalist is ill defined. Certainly among this what is clear is that they do not like globalists, but it not clear, other than by listing names, that they have an overall concept for hte term.