• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PUTIN

First, it reads "Known troll" under his name. Secondly, you expect me to take offense about him posting his picture here? I do not mind, he already has enough personal struggles.
I am sorry if some of you were hurt by my use of language. I try to improve my tolerance for commie simping.
I don't get hurt feelings. Sorry. However bender is an amazing person to say the very least. You would be a better person to know him.

Doc

In all seriousness and with all due respect, I think a lot of us are fed up with the rampant, ongoing, in your face corruption, without any consequences in this country. The corruption on/in the left is beyond extensive and is despicable. Looks like most of them are globalists, or on the globalists payroll. Then there's the MSM, nothing more than mouthpieces for the globalists.

I don't disagree with you about Putin, but in and amongst all his bad points, it sure looks like he's standing up to the globalists. Those same globalists that in this country are banging the drums of war and getting rich off the corruption. Putin is far from being the only bad guy here. He isn't the only one killing innocents.
Are you under the impression thats the only corrupt "side"?

Good points. But do remember that Nato was formed to defend against soviet union (and other threats that have or have not surfaced)
explain to me how any of what has happened is defense? you, and we, know better.
Tell me how nato threatens russia? No nato country can attack russia and draw other members to the fight. There are conditions such as article 5
let me put biolabs on your doorstep
you cannot stop a sovereign nation from joining nato
looks like Vladmir indeed has.
Russia has always been the aggressor
oh really? who is shelling it's own citizens who voted for independence?

The amount of binary logic among this group is disheartening. Guess what - being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian does not make you the smarter party.

bottom line is that our government has lied so many times, cheated relentlessly, and robbed us blind. whether you hate him or like him or love him, the way the swamp reacted to trump exposed ALL of it.

i look around, i see evil people in our own government. and the ukrainian government is in bed with these same evil fucks.

we are not buying into their bullshit anymore. they are the threat, we see it, and they are trying to distract us from that with, yet again, russia, russia, russia. same old same old. anyone that doesnt see it by now is a total fucking idiot buffoon.

snowden.....labeled a traitor by the evil fucks and for what? trying to warn WE the People about what our government is/was doing. and WHO was the one that listened to him and gave him safe harbor? and now i am supposed to believe, yet again, that the boogeyman is going to get me?

our own government is far spookier than anything Vladmir is doing/has done.

Oh, and please don't be "disheartened". 😢

Looking down on the doddering masses gives you something to do. If not for that, how would you while away the hours in your otherwise busy day ? 🤔

Last edited:
Yes, in a word; So, so "grateful" 🙄
You flatter me
Oh, and please don't be "disheartened". 😢

Looking down on the doddering masses gives you something to do. If not for that, how would you while away the hours in your otherwise busy day ? 🤔
Dont worry, ill be fine. To answer your second question, there seems to be a lot of poor grammar in the comment section on IG, maybe id take up that crusade?

PS - sweet stealth edit on your first reply.

You flatter me

Dont worry, ill be fine. To answer your second question, there seems to be a lot of poor grammar in the comment section on IG, maybe id take up that crusade?

PS - sweet stealth edit on your first reply.
How’s it stealth when it’s time stamped? Maybe he was slow to fix it....I never proofread my shit lol. I may fix a spelling mistake 3 days later when I stumble upon it. I haven’t looked at what you’re talking about however lol.

My ipad autocorrect really likes to fuck me. Typing this it changed “to fuck me” to “tofu I me”.

Reactions: myronman3
The amount of binary logic among this group is disheartening. Guess what - being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian does not make you the smarter party.
While that logic holds true, it doesn't apply here. There are billions of reasons we should be skeptical when the MSM and politicians start beating their war drums. Or did you forget we stayed in Afghanistan for more than a decade just to line pockets and grease palms?

Do you even read yourself? Putin this Putin that...

Are you all then just "the guy that is at the helm"? Really?

You all just Brandons? I hope not, so you should also avoid using MSM narrative and propaganda wordings....

Just read a speech by the Brit, Nigel Farage, from 2014, where he correctly predicted Russia would invade Ukraine, as a response to NATO's aggressive positioning in the area.

It goes further than that. I can't find the video anymore, probably been scrubbed by YouTube. (I think it is somewhere in the Something going on in Ukraine thread. ) It's a speech by Jo Potato in 97 saying that very same thing. If I get a chance I will try to dig it up.
Just read a speech by the Brit, Nigel Farage, from 2014, where he correctly predicted Russia would invade Ukraine, as a response to NATO's aggressive positioning in the area.

How’s it stealth when it’s time stamped? Maybe he was slow to fix it....I never proofread my shit lol. I may fix a spelling mistake 3 days later when I stumble upon it. I haven’t looked at what you’re talking about however lol.

My ipad autocorrect really likes to fuck me. Typing this it changed “to fuck me” to “tofu I me”.
It was just an additional statement after the original was already quoted. Not a big deal, but part of the price of admission to the bear put is being an unnecessary ass, yea?

Reactions: akmike47
Please go through all of these posts and quote where people have said that they like Putin. Maybe in going back to find something that doesn't exist. You will find out that generally we don't give a rats ass about either side. What seems to be your problem is you can't understand that while we don't like Russia and don't trust Russia we are cheering them on to clean up the corruption that is called Ukraine. Ukraine is a puppet govt established to launder money for politicians in the EU and the USA.
Do you know that there's an agreement between NATO and Russia for a buffer zone?
View attachment 7839653
Now they are saying that the USA has funded between 15 and 40 biolabs in Ukraine. The USA/NATO/EU has been offering for Ukraine to join the group.
The USA has been training and arming the Nazi army of Ukraine.
Then 8 years of civil war in Donbas which is basically Ukraine against Russia
If anything like that was happening in Canada or Central America/Mexico what do you think the government of the USA would do? Here is a hint.... Afghanistan, Iraq times 100. And the USA wouldn't give two shits about the Canadian or Mexican citizens. Ask the citizens of Iraq and Afghanistan. (There's a few other places. But I will just limit it to those two for now)
You are worried that Russia will be on your doorstep by taking Ukraine. Look at the picture above and put yourself in Putin's position.
I bet your hate for Russia is too great to understand his point of view.
shit, that was well said. but you'll never convince the neocon mindset. for them, you have to understand the "hottentot morality" --“If he steals my cow, that is bad. If I steal his cow, that is good”

explain to me how any of what has happened is defense? you, and we, know better.

let me put biolabs on your doorstep

looks like Vladmir indeed has.

oh really? who is shelling it's own citizens who voted for independence?
-Tell me how nato countries have attacked russia.

-russian or ukrainian biolabs? Can I choose ukrainian, they have not killed anyone with their creations yet.

-yep (good you admit that)

-did ukraine "shell its citizens" before 2014? Or did they only start it by chance after russians gained land there?

Your last sentence.. Cherry on top. Let's go over it.
-Your own elections are a joke.
-Have you even read of russian elections? They freaking invented institutionalizing election fraud
-and so "90% voted for independence" in the "most corrupt country" invaded by another (really) most corrupted country, in a war torn area under gunpoint
-and you think those elections are fair and square???

I laughed out loud. No wonder the people who own the voting machines are in charge there. You are gullible as fuck.

NATO countries sending weapons into Ukraine to kill Russians is attacking Russian troops. Same way we were attacking Yemen. Same as Iran attacking US troops in Iraq and Afgan. Same way we were killing Soviets in Afgan.

It was just an additional statement after the original was already quoted. Not a big deal, but part of the price of admission to the bear put is being an unnecessary ass, yea?
I mean most of us don't actually get pissed off. I've been in arguments on here and 5 minutes later we are quoting normal funny shit back and forth

The only thing Russia ever did to me was give me my girlfriend and our beautiful child. Ukraine gave me corrupt politicians.

Checkmate OP
Did you know any state secrets before you met? Just checking.

Anna chapman was hot

NATO countries sending weapons into Ukraine to kill Russians is attacking Russian troops. Same way we were attacking Yemen. Same as Iran attacking US troops in Iraq and Afgan. Same way we were killing Soviets in Afgan.
Once again. That is after the war began, which was started by.... RUSSIA.

The only thing Russia ever did to me was give me my girlfriend and our beautiful child. Ukraine gave me corrupt politicians.

Checkmate OP
Congratulations for the child. Were russia not a landfill on landfill, your girl might have never left from there. So.. good for you :)

Last edited:
Once again. That is after the war begun, which was started by.... RUSSIA.

Congratulations for the child. Were russia not a landfill on landfill, your girl might have never left from there. So.. good for you :)
She was adopted by an American family as a child, so yeah that's probably true, and thanks!

the killing started when the folks in donbas voted overwhelmingly for independence.
if you support ukrainian independence, why do you support the slaughter of these people that want the same?

8bd82512.jpg
Honk honk. BLAME RUSSIA honk honk BLAME RUSSIA.

We got it and your opinion is noted, everything is Russia's fault to you.

-Tell me how nato countries have attacked russia.

-russian or ukrainian biolabs? Can I choose ukrainian, they have not killed anyone with their creations yet.

-yep (good you admit that)

-did ukraine "shell its citizens" before 2014? Or did they only start it by chance after russians gained land there?

Your last sentence.. Cherry on top. Let's go over it.
-Your own elections are a joke.
-Have you even read of russian elections? They freaking invented institutionalizing election fraud
-and so "90% voted for independence" in the "most corrupt country" invaded by another (really) most corrupted country, in a war torn area under gunpoint
-and you think those elections are fair and square???

I laughed out loud. No wonder the people who own the voting machines are in charge there. You are gullible as fuck.
you've had your answers with the posts between this and the quoted message above. but, you are going to keep your head up your ass anyway

Did you know any state secrets before you met? Just checking.

Anna chapman was hot
anna chapman looked eerily similar to ex wife #2

dude, you are so fucking full of shit. next you'll be telling me the inflation over here is all because of russia. i can't believe how fucking stupid you must be to think we dont know better.

Reactions: Yasherka

Please tell us exactly how this was started by Russia. In detail.

Their troops poured over the border and started attacking Ukraine’s military and civilians?

Vlad’s justification is poor. I doubt yours is better. All the bullshit posted by pro-Putin/anti-Ukraine IS bullshit next to the wanton shelling of cities full of people who have nothing to do with your bullshit excuses.

I was pretty much in agreement with all the points made till Putin went Gingis Kahn on his neighbor. Ukraine was not a threat to Russia, period.

Their troops poured over the border and started attacking Ukraine’s military and civilians?

Vlad’s justification is poor. I doubt yours is better. All the bullshit posted by pro-Putin/anti-Ukraine IS bullshit next to the wanton shelling of cities full of people who have nothing to do with your bullshit excuses.

I was pretty much in agreement with all the points made till Putin went Gingis Kahn on his neighbor. Ukraine was not a threat to Russia, period.
Wanton shelling? Thats a huge stretch, and your words imply that rockets are flying willy-nilly, just sending shit downrange. Where is this occurring? What facilities are shelled that have not been used as cover by the Ukranian army? Seriously, specifics. I am honestly listening, so give me facts that I can chew on. Where, when, evidence please.

Do I think opinions will change? Probably not, but I want to hear the detailed facts associated with this opinion as I am genuinely curious.

About Azov battalion, some there favor nazi insignia but I would not go as far as calling the Ukraine army nazis, that is plain mental laziness. And to my knowledge all they have hurt are russians. And it is about time. I am not going to defend nazis but in todays world, the ones called nazis are usually not nazis.

MEh... They've been terrorizing local Roma populations for quite a while and its well documented. I agree that they are not representative of the whole of the Ukraine any more than a few KKK sponsored militias are representative of the United States Army. While the Ukrainians recognized that they would need to deal with them to defend the Ukraine from the greater enemy, they are pretty despicable characters in their own right.

Fortunately, they are good fighters in that they don't just run from a fight and the bulk of them are taking the brunt of the Russian advances in the southeast.

I'll just say that I won't shed a tear if they happen to die off blunting the Russian advances.

Reactions: Choid

ethnic russians were being persecuted for speaking russian, and that is just one of the reasons donetsk and luhansk voted for independence.
if you respect the vote of the ukrainians why to you support 8 years of killing civilians that voted for independence in donbas?

they have killed about as many civilians in donbas since 2014 as were killed on 9/11.
what was our response to "defend americans"?
we started multiple wars that killed over a million people, displaced tens of millions...
if you think russia should be destroyed over ukraine, what should happen to us?

i am not saying putin's justification was good, just that as an american, i have no business judging or condemning him considering what my own government has been doing for decades.

Last edited:
Look it up. It was made with Russia.

Funny, but...
Seriously though... I've looked it up and it ain't in there.

It appears that it was offered as part of the negotiations for German Reunification in February 1990, and the assurances were quite strong at the time, but by May, 1990, Gorbachev apparently conceded, "nations could choose which military alliances they would join”, in turn for an American promise to, “seek to avoid doing anything that would damage [the USSR’s] position in the world.”

By September, even that last assurance didn't make it into the final agreement.

So in the early days of the negotiation it was offered and how that offer would look was intently discussed, but as the negotiations dragged on, the Soviet Union was growing weaker in reality and thus at the negotiating table. The US realized they didn't need to offer the USSR such a wide concession and the deal turned more favorably to the United States/NATO interests.

The final deal that was agreed to did not include a commitment to not expand NATO. By the time the treaty was ratified, the USSR wouldn't have been able to hold on to Germany anyways. There was nothing the West needed to concede to anyways. But there were some concessions...

-Germany could not have a nuclear arsenal of its own.
-Germany could not commit acts tending to and undertaken with the intent to disturb the peaceful relations between nations, especially to prepare for aggressive war.
-Germany would undertake to reduce the personnel strength of the armed forces of the united Germany to 370,000 (ground, air and naval forces) within three to four years.
-Among other things....

But no mention of NATO is made.

Here is the document for review:

Or perhaps I am looking at the wrong document? Is there another agreement that this promise applies to?

Reactions: Near miss
if you respect the vote of the ukrainians why to you support 8 years of killing civilians that voted for independence in donbas?

Yes.. yes.. yes.... And the South seceded... then lost... and have been bitching about it ever since.

Yes.. yes.. yes.... And the South seceded... then lost... and have been bitching about it ever since.
so if china attacks taiwan because they want some freedom and autonomy, that's okay too?
i just want to make sure we are consistent.
and what should our punishment be for invading iraq and afghanistan and arming terrorists in syria?
do you know how many of the million+ killed were responsible for 9/11?

i am going to read the constitution again to find the part that says if you secede, we will kill you.

Let's say you're 100% correct. I don't see how we're helping Americans or even the long term security of western europe by our actions. Actually seems the exact opposite to me. Really does seem to be an excuse to destroy ourselves along with Russia and Ukraine.

so if china attacks taiwan because they want some freedom and autonomy, that's okay too?

Thought they were still in a civil war? Has peace been declared between those two nations yet?

If not, then I'd call it a continuation of the ongoing civil war. Same thing goes for Korea.

However, if you are confused as to who I would ideologically support in either of those cases, Let me be clear....

Ma Hongkui.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: FWoo45 and theLBC