• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PUTIN

I do stand on mountains of corpses, mostly in Former Yugoslavia. I know what this is, because IVE BEEN IN IT.
The only imbecile here is you. Why? Because if you truly were in ex Yugo you were here probably scared shitless unable to pull your head out of your ass. Who is worse ignoramus the one 5k km away in a comfy couch unable/unwilling to read upon stuff or ignoramus who was in the middle yet comes out clueless... There are plenty of people here claiming "I was there" "I was the Man" and yet their posts definitely lack intelligence. Like i was there when we got BinLaden in reality on the carrier cleaning toilets. And then you wonder why you get swindled by the likes of Theis or when your internet hardcore fuckers come to play ball in Ukraine and in the day or two get nervous breaks downs and go home sucking their thumbs all the way to the airport...

What conflict have we fought since WWII where we weren’t getting shot at with Russian weapons?

I have zero problems arming the Ukrainians. The Russians set the president.

about that....how many bad people are running around with american weapons systems? and how did they get them? we have no moral authority to stand on there. zip, zero, nada.
we armed iran so they could killing 100s of thousands of iraqis armed with russian shit.
then when carter fucked up and iran was taken over, we armed the iraqis (saddam) to kill a shitload of iranians and kurds.
don't forget the cartels and central and south america.

Would love to get rid of it, but I have a wife who glues her ass to the couch with her Hallmark on.
block the channel with parental controls...then play dumb. i knew a father and son who's wife/mother was becoming more and more anti man. the son used the parental controls to block lifetime channel, and within a few weeks her attitude greatly improved. myself....i've dumped women for less.
This clearly went over their heads.
Please explain everything to them like they were 3 years old. One of them pointed this out to me and it has been a great help.
They just cannot register that much text at a time. Maybe add some funny pictures too, they are really keen on those.
you,
Some set their minds against something, and nothing will change it.

I am curious if I misread the dang thing or if I am missing some magic document somewhere. I'd genuinely like to know.
and you, can take your asses over and volunteer....they ARE still taking them. but instead, you sit here and advocate that OTHER people put their asses on the line to do what YOU wont.

either put your ass on the line, or sit down. we see you for what you are...and i have never had respect for anyone willing to ask/demand that someone else do something they themselves were not willing to do.

Putin's latest effort to try and add $ to his war chest...
Putin_Plug.png

You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about! Where were you stationed during the Yugo civil war? We’re you there? Have you witnessed genocide and ethnic cleansing?

Just because there aren’t any “good guys” doesn’t mean the right thing to do is watch. Sometimes there are no good or clear choices, so the just man relies on his morals and principals. Some don’t got ‘em.
ever been to syria before we fucked that shit up?
the same people that armed the terrorists and fake "rebels" to start that war armed the nazis in ukraine.
graham, mcstain, clinton and company.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darayavaus
Just because there aren’t any “good guys” doesn’t mean the right thing to do is watch. Sometimes there are no good or clear choices, so the just man relies on his morals and principals. Some don’t got ‘em.
You do realize that these are conflicting sentences, right?

If there are no good guys, then how is it ever the right thing to do in picking sides and acting? Unless you perceive that the winner can give you something you desire.

If there are no good or clear choices but you act upon your morals, are you now telling us your morals are corrupt and you are going with the side that best aligns to your personal level of corruption? Are you now saying that two wrongs do indeed make a right, with "right" being defined by your morality. That's called moral relativism. Are you telling us that you are a moral relativist, and that the outrage you are expressing here is because your personal sense of morality has been injured by two corrupt institutions engaging in war? And because of your moral outrage we should commit arms and potentially our own warfighters to die so you can feel better? Because if you are indeed doing this, you cannot be trusted in any situation - moral relativism is what politicians do - i.e., justify everything they do in the light of some newfound moral high ground.

Reactions: JR_77
Here, let me help you. I have even added some that you would agree with. The first one is particularly good.

We all are being played.
Holee shit! You could not have proved my point better!
That's "DATA"?!?!?!?! Those are news stories. They're told from a perspective.
If you will read through this thread you find it incredibly one sided that only one perspective is valid, and all others are propaganda/lying. I do not make the same charge the other way, because I think there is quite a bit of truth to the Russian side of things. The fact that most of this perspective comes from the (quite rightly so) media who disbelieves everything, and directly from Russian propaganda doesn't mean it's wrong, but clearly there is one side of this who is emotionally invested. The proclivity to point to the constant and repeated lies of media and government to believe the exact opposite of what they're pushing is as obvious as it is erroneous. There is a Russian/Putin side, but to believe thats even relevant when thousands of innocent women and children are being killed in their homeland is not something I can so easily dismiss as alot of you do, and seem to suggest they deserve it because they're all Nazis and all corrupt, which is fucking absurd.

You have to sift through the bullshit. Really, the only media that wants to report the truth is the right wing media primarily because we believe, in our hearts of hearts, that we are not pushing a political agenda, but rather using common sense and describing reality. Does anyone remember with the left started calling itself "The Reality Based Media"? Yea, that didn't last long. You cannot ignore this INVASION and humanitarian disaster and believe you are the only one with the lock on the truth and the facts, while ignoring what we can see on the ground.

If the Russians invaded my country, turned my cities into rubble, and acted like a hoard of Picts I would be a brutal motherfucker right back to them, and I would be right, because it's my fucking country and my fucking home.

I don't necessarily disagree with the cadre of Ukraine haters, NWO haters, or Putin sympathizers, but although you may or may not like those labels, it seems to me, and a great many people I might add, that all these arguments, apologies, and theories are basically irrelevant when the Russian army is pulverizing cities. Yes, there are Ukrainians in those cities, but I hardly think you accusations against Zelinsky and the corruption in Ukraine extend to all those people in all those cities, and if they do, then we definitely are not going to see eye to eye on anything even though I agree with most or all that's been said and directed against me.

You do realize that these are conflicting sentences, right?

If there are no good guys, then how is it ever the right thing to do in picking sides and acting? Unless you perceive that the winner can give you something you desire.

If there are no good or clear choices but you act upon your morals, are you now telling us your morals are corrupt and you are going with the side that best aligns to your personal level of corruption? Are you now saying that two wrongs do indeed make a right, with "right" being defined by your morality. That's called moral relativism. Are you telling us that you are a moral relativist, and that the outrage you are expressing here is because your personal sense of morality has been injured by two corrupt institutions engaging in war? And because of your moral outrage we should commit arms and potentially our own warfighters to die so you can feel better? Because if you are indeed doing this, you cannot be trusted in any situation - moral relativism is what politicians do - i.e., justify everything they do in the light of some newfound moral high ground.
Yes genius, life is often paradoxical, and if you're looking for the white hat good guys they often don't exist. Life isn't a binary choice unless you're a communist like Obama or Potato Head. Sometimes you have to ally with Stalin to beat Hitler, because this is a fallen world. As long as you do so with eyes open and without betraying your beliefs your best is good enough, because this ain't ever going to be paradise. That's nor moral relativism, but it is real politic. I guess you're the kind of person who blames Israel for what the Christian militias did in Lebanon?

Reactions: Near miss
We'll turn the world over to the chicoms as long as the dirty ruskies in moscow can't buy a bigmac.

We'll turn the world over to the chicoms as long as the dirty ruskies in moscow can't buy a bigmac.

biden got $31 million from the ccp. he owes them.

If the Russians invaded my country, turned my cities into rubble, and acted like a hoard of Picts I would be a brutal motherfucker right back to them, and I would be right, because it's my fucking country and my fucking home.

I don't necessarily disagree with the cadre of Ukraine haters, NWO haters, or Putin sympathizers, but although you may or may not like those labels, it seems to me, and a great many people I might add, that all these arguments, apologies, and theories are basically irrelevant when the Russian army is pulverizing cities. Yes, there are Ukrainians in those cities, but I hardly think you accusations against Zelinsky and the corruption in Ukraine extend to all those people in all those cities, and if they do, then we definitely are not going to see eye to eye on anything even though I agree with most or all that's been said and directed against me.
right with you, but the ukrainians were committing atrocities. the same sort of atrocities we have launched wars over and killed countless.
if putin is evil, we are orders of magnitude worse.
maybe it is my reluctance to admit the evil nature of my own government that causes me to excuse putin's acts as somewhat justified.
maybe it is your acceptance of the evil nature of our government that allows you to condemn him.
i have to think on this more.

Reactions: MJF
If you will read through this thread you find it incredibly one sided that only one perspective is valid, and all others are propaganda/lying. I do not make the same charge the other way, because I think there is quite a bit of truth to the Russian side of things. The fact that most of this perspective comes from the (quite rightly so) media who disbelieves everything, and directly from Russian propaganda doesn't mean it's wrong, but clearly there is one side of this who is emotionally invested. The proclivity to point to the constant and repeated lies of media and government to believe the exact opposite of what they're pushing is as obvious as it is erroneous. There is a Russian/Putin side, but to believe thats even relevant when thousands of innocent women and children are being killed in their homeland is not something I can so easily dismiss as alot of you do, and seem to suggest they deserve it because they're all Nazis and all corrupt, which is fucking absurd.

You have to sift through the bullshit. Really, the only media that wants to report the truth is the right wing media primarily because we believe, in our hearts of hearts, that we are not pushing a political agenda, but rather using common sense and describing reality. Does anyone remember with the left started calling itself "The Reality Based Media"? Yea, that didn't last long. You cannot ignore this INVASION and humanitarian disaster and believe you are the only one with the lock on the truth and the facts, while ignoring what we can see on the ground.

Of course they are news stories, that's all we have for the most part, just like the bullshit pics you ripped from the Telegraph. I even put some in that support your side on purpose, but you missed the point of that evidently and just defaulted to poor insults. Thats why I am saying everyone is being played. Including YOU. We all have to wade through these things and try to glean the correct information.

You said" Really, the only media that wants to report the truth is the right wing media primarily because we believe, in our hearts of hearts, that we are not pushing a political agenda, but rather using common sense and describing reality." There is no right-wing media. There is the media. This is the problem.

Also, no one here that I recall has stated that the Ukranian citizens deserve what they are getting. That's a level of callousness that is beyond the pale. They are the losers that are caught in between multiple shitheads, and those shitheads are relying upon the world to go "team Ukraine" or "team Russia" while they each throw out pics of humanitarian crises in order for the media to sell the team allegiance. These are old tactics wrapped in a new internet. Welcome to the fray.

and you, can take your asses over and volunteer....they ARE still taking them. but instead, you sit here and advocate that OTHER people put their asses on the line to do what YOU wont.

Likewise I have no respect for the same.

That being said, I've already volunteered for other causes before. And I encourage anyone who desires to go fight for either side, to do so. BUT I am not telling anyone to do it. I'm not advocating that we spend one member of our currently serving personnel. IF anyone feels strongly enough I advise they follow Bigfatcock's advice and go to:https://fightforua.org/ to fight for the Ukrainians or just travel to Russia and sign up, I hear they are looking for recruits also.

Each citizen of the US is free to petition their government to do whatever shit brain idea comes into their head. However, I for one will not advocate for US Military Personnel involvement in the Ukraine unless it is to get anyone out that is trapped there through no fault of their own. I'm a fan of the Weinberger-Powell Doctrine and that's a pretty steep bar to cross.

I am not sure what I said that triggered you adding me to that list, but take me off.

Reactions: myronman3
maybe it is my reluctance to admit the evil nature of my own government that causes me to excuse putin's acts as somewhat justified.
maybe it is your acceptance of the evil nature of our government that allows you to condemn him.
No its basic human decency and moral fibre. First check homelist if that checks out point fingers otherwise fix home...

But this kind of programming does not compute with most of humans due to various reasons which we've discussed in many of threads...

Reactions: DRandi
Read this shit! That is EXACTLY the level of callousness required to make the case that Putin invaded for good reasons and the Ukrainians are Nazis/deserved this. You rail against propaganda then go all in with whatever supports your preconceived notions, then demand "proof" and "data", like some woke retard millennial spouting a mindless mantra, and then post news items. Hypocrite doesn't begin to cover some of this, don't believe your lying eyes, shit.

So you don't believe Mariupol is essentially gone and has been razed? That's propaganda eh? What is happening in Ukraine is a humanitarian disaster and it's nothing new for the Russian Army. It's SOP. It's only going to get worse on both sides, although the Russian moral is now collapsing, and it's looking more and more like they don't want to keep fighting at all. How long before the commissars are executing their own troops? Or, is it already happening?

I fully agree that this isn't our fight, but as you can see sides are being taken, and some people are completely emotional about those sides including completely ignoring everything they don't agree with as lies, and focusing narrowly on opinions and propaganda that agree with them.
I especially love the armchair generals who know everything despite never having "been there". Saying it's complicated becomes idiotic when the bombs are falling.

I guarantee you that if it was your country being invaded you wouldn't give a shit about all these apologetics and excuses as to why your career choices have been reduced to either a prisoner, a refugee, or a soldier.

Never discount the words of Jed Eckert.... "Because we live here."

One free farmer defending his land is worth ten pressed hoplites. - Herodotus

Reactions: Near miss
Read this shit! That is EXACTLY the level of callousness required to make the case that Putin invaded for good reasons and the Ukrainians are Nazis/deserved this. You rail against propaganda then go all in with whatever supports your preconceived notions, then demand "proof" and "data", like some woke retard millennial spouting a mindless mantra, and then post news items. Hypocrite doesn't begin to cover some of this, don't believe your lying eyes, shit.

So you don't believe Mariupol is essentially gone and has been razed? That's propaganda eh? What is happening in Ukraine is a humanitarian disaster and it's nothing new for the Russian Army. It's SOP. It's only going to get worse on both sides, although the Russian moral is now collapsing, and it's looking more and more like they don't want to keep fighting at all. How long before the commissars are executing their own troops? Or, is it already happening?

I fully agree that this isn't our fight, but as you can see sides are being taken, and some people are completely emotional about those sides including completely ignoring everything they don't agree with as lies, and focusing narrowly on opinions and propaganda that agree with them.
I especially love the armchair generals who know everything despite never having "been there". Saying it's complicated becomes idiotic when the bombs are falling.

I guarantee you that if it was your country being invaded you wouldn't give a shit about all these apologetics and excuses as to why your career choices have been reduced to either a prisoner, a refugee, or a soldier.

I may be completely wrong, but I think it's in our best interest if the ruskies get to where they can claim a victory and take a portion of ukraine as quickly as possible and with as little loss of life as possible. US support for ukraine will drag this out. Hate it for the people, not so much for the political class though. If all the politicians in ukraine die in the process I can't say I give a fuck about them.

Dude, you need to take a nitroglycerin pill and step away from the keyboard. None of us typing our opinions is going to save a single life, nor in the grand scheme of things is it even relevant to what is actually going on.

I do like how you projected that I said Mariupol wasn't shot to hell. Nowhere did I say that, and none of the articles I posted (that you didn't read) said that. If you are going to argue, you gotta have trigger discipline. Otherwise you look like a fool.

"I fully agree that this isn't our fight, but as you can see sides are being taken, and some people are completely emotional..." - This would be you.

You are being played.

Reactions: myronman3
right with you, but the ukrainians were committing atrocities. the same sort of atrocities we have launched wars over and killed countless.
if putin is evil, we are orders of magnitude worse.

In my father's line the US tried to exterminate my ancestors on more than one occasion. They nearly succeeded as recently as my Grandmother. Yet still my father went to fight for this Nation and when the opportunity arose and his sons followed in our turn. As paradoxical as that sounds, it is not. Despite its many glaring and egregious faults the United States is still the best out there or has the potential to be so. In no small part because we are openly allowed to discuss those faults. If you don't feel that way about our nation, you are free to go to that better place where ever you may think it is.

Or perhaps I am just a delusional optimist. 🤷‍♂️ I can admit that possibility.

But before you pack your bags and head for Putin's promised land, you might want to check first to see if Russia allows as much free speech to criticize our own government as we do here. To me that is a fairly good indicator of the liberties enjoyed in a nation. You might want to compare their gun ownership laws also, considering the nature of this forum.

Then ask yourself if you would really want to be conscripted to fight for the invasion of a neighboring nation under the conditions that the Russians currently face for the ambitions of Putin.

I may be completely wrong, but I think it's in our best interest if the ruskies get to where they can claim a victory and take a portion of ukraine as quickly as possible and with as little loss of life as possible. US support for ukraine will drag this out. Hate it for the people, not so much for the political class though. If all the politicians in ukraine die in the process I can't say I give a fuck about them.

I kind of wonder if that is why Biden offered Zelenskyy a ride at first. Perhaps he was hoping that he wouldn't be burdened with trying to navigate this issue and that the government would quickly fold.

In my father's line the US tried to exterminate my ancestors on more than one occasion. They nearly succeeded as recently as my Grandmother. Yet still my father went to fight for this Nation and when the opportunity arose and his sons followed in our turn. As paradoxical as that sounds, it is not. Despite its many glaring and egregious faults the United States is still the best out there or has the potential to be so. In no small part because we are openly allowed to discuss those faults. If you don't feel that way about our nation, you are free to go to that better place where ever you may think it is.

But before you pack your bags and head for Putin's promised land, you might want to check first to see if Russia allows as much free speech to criticize our own government as we do here. To me that is a fairly good indicator of the liberties enjoyed in a nation. You might want to compare their gun ownership laws also, considering the nature of this forum.

Then ask yourself if you would really want to be conscripted to fight for the invasion of a neighboring nation under the conditions that the Russians currently face for the ambitions of Putin.
I can get behind this post. Agreed.

Reactions: JR_77
Dude, you need to take a nitroglycerin pill and step away from the keyboard. None of us typing our opinions is going to save a single life, nor in the grand scheme of things is it even relevant to what is actually going on.

I do like how you projected that I said Mariupol wasn't shot to hell. Nowhere did I say that, and none of the articles I posted (that you didn't read) said that. If you are going to argue, you gotta have trigger discipline. Otherwise you look like a fool.

"I fully agree that this isn't our fight, but as you can see sides are being taken, and some people are completely emotional..." - This would be you.

You are being played.
Lol. Again, go fuck yourself. A Mark Twain quote about arguing with idiots comes to mind.

I kind of wonder if that is why Biden offered Zelenskyy a ride at first. Perhaps he was hoping that he wouldn't be burdened with trying to navigate this issue and that the government would quickly fold.
I had seen speculation that getting zelensky to abandon ship would allow the US to pick his successor in whatever was left of ukraine. Who knows.

Reactions: RGStory
Putin will continue targeting any and all civilian targets until the West capitulates to his terms. The pressure on the West through his continued killing of civilians is more than the West can tolerate.

I can pretty much guarantee that Putin will get the Eastern part of the Ukraine, which is what he is after, and a pledge that the rest of the country will remain neutral.

In so doing, Putin gets energy dominance for that entire region and a neutral buffer.

Reactions: lariat

i can appreciate you point of view and perspective. i don't want to sound like i hate america,
my father's family was put into camps in the desert, while his older brothers went to fight for the country that put them there.
free speech is an illusion when one side controls 99% of the media. the doj is actively targeting the free speech you think we enjoy.
ukraine has shut down all opposition media...just like the russians you hate so much.

i honestly am no putin fanboy, but you might want to consider who you have aligned yourself with (clinton, obama. xiden, soros, schwab, graham and the rest of the warmongers that are funded by the military industrial complex).

Last edited:
Putin will continue targeting any and all civilian targets until the West capitulates to his terms. The pressure on the West through his continued killing of civilians is more than the West can tolerate.

I can pretty much guarantee that Putin will get the Eastern part of the Ukraine, which is what he is after, and a pledge that the rest of the country will remain neutral.

In so doing, Putin gets energy dominance for that entire region and a neutral buffer.
if putin was really targeting civilians as you claim, there would be huge numbers of casualties, and the ukrainians would not have to setup false flag operations like that theater "attack". i pray that putin doesn't get desperate enough to actually start indiscriminate bombing.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
if putin was really targeting civilians as you claim, there would be huge numbers of casualties, and the ukrainians would not have to setup false flag operations like that theater "attack". i pray that putin doesn't get desperate enough to actually start indiscriminate bombing.
I am basing that claim on what I read on several conservative streams but do agree that it may be all BS. It is not out of character for Putin though.

Whether he is or actually isn't, he has a clear objective to capture East Ukraine and ensure a buffer region. He has always been after establishing an energy independent region that can supply the world.

I am basing that claim on what I read and agree it may be all BS. It is not out of character for Putin though.

Whether he is or actually isn't, he has a clear objective to capture East Ukraine and ensure a buffer region. He has always been after establishing an energy independent region that can supply the world.
people keep claiming that putin "miscalculated" or was "fooled" but we can look back at chechnya where similar series of events took place.
i think putin "hoped" for a quick capitulation, i don't believe for a second he was stupid enough to count on it.
if he starts losing for real, and not just media bullshit, he may well start bombing like he actually did in chechnya.
this is why i don't want this war to escalate or be prolonged by our actions. i just don't believe putin will give up and go home.

Last edited:
i can appreciate you point of view and perspective. i don't want to sound like i hate america,
my father's family was put into camps in the desert, while his older brothers went to fight for the country that put them there.
free speech is an illusion when one side controls 99% of the media. the doj is actively targeting the free speech you think we enjoy.
ukraine has shut down all opposition media...just like the russians you hate so much.

i honestly am no putin fanboy, but you might want to consider who you have aligned yourself with (clinton, obama. xiden, soros, schwab, graham and the rest of the warmongers that are funded by the military industrial complex).

Psht. Consider? I'm so paranoid that I've considered that even you might be a fed plant instigating me to say pro [insert bad people] shit here with plans to blind side me in 10 years by taking my quotes out of context from a larger debate. "See you've supported us all along! sign here or we tell your friends and family!"
That's why I try to stick to fully formed sentences.

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
people keep claiming that putin "miscalculated" or was "fooled" but we can look back at chechnya where similar series of events took place.
i think putin "hoped" for a quick capitulation, i don't believe for a second he was stupid enough to count on it.
if he starts losing for real, and not just media bullshit, he may well start bombing like he actually did in chechnya.
this is why i don't want this war to escalate or be prolonged by our actions. i just don't believe putin will give up and go home.

There is no way he will give up. He will continue and get what he wants

As far as the miscalculation talk goes, I just laugh and laugh. He is a ruthless and calculating individual. A dangerous combination. While everyone talks about the casualties he is receiving and how the Russian military is bumbling along, he is laughing. As you said, he has a well proven playbook.

He has an iron will which he has proven many times....unlike our and other Western leaders.

Psht. Consider? I'm so paranoid that I've considered that even you might be a fed plant instigating me to say pro [insert bad people] shit here with plans to blind side me in 10 years by taking my quotes out of context from a larger debate. "See you've supported us all along! sign here or we tell your friends and family!"
That's why I try to stick to fully formed sentences.
lol, so true. i definitely fear social media scoring (was kicked off twatter jan 8 of last year).
honestly, i think it is too late for me. ☹️

Yeh right the part /citizen is only applicable when distributing misery not wealth...

Now a question for you all using Putin this Putin that, Putin wants, Putin miscalculated etc.. Are you for real? Really your thought process is so simple that you actually equate Putin with Russia and actions of a ~150k strong force as what one individual wants? Do you realize how childish that looks when you type, "Putin went to conquer Ukraine but he miscalculated and Ukrainian people valiantly fucked him up"? I would understand this being a psyop site or MSM outlet where villification and personification of an enemy is a strategy and careful thought communications game plan - but Snipershide wtf dudes? I guess MSM is right even if you throw shit at the wall and all see that its shit something always sticks...

ukraine in 2020 had an avg household income of $2150 per year.

8LBZXkQp58HR.jpeg

Looks like Chuck Callesto needs to let the math skills sink in.

$13.6 BILLION / 41 million does not equal $41K.

The number of citizens in the Ukraine would need to be ~337K for that stat to be true which is less than the size of their current military.

Is this an April Fool's joke?

Looks like Chuck Callesto needs to let the math skills sink in.

$13.6 BILLION / 41 million does not equal $41K.

The number of citizens in the Ukraine would need to be ~337K for that stat to be true which is less than the size of their current military.

Is this an April Fool's joke?
It's the new math.

• Haha
Reactions: RGStory
why does anyone still believe anything from this government?

Is this really the attitude of the members of this site. I thought most of us on this site were military or veterans who swore to defend the weak and fight the good fight.
That's not what I signed on for.

Mostly uphold and defend the constitution, other than that it's pretty much live and let die with me.

Reactions: Darayavaus
This could not be further from the truth. The right wing media just understands the propaganda that is effective on its viewers just as the left wing media understands how to effectively brainfuck their viewers.

Watch your Sean Hannity, the five, etc while keeping the truth I just revealed to you in mind. It won’t be long before it clicks and once that switch is flipped, it makes FOX or Newsmax almost as impossible as the rest.
I feel like the only common clear agenda of right leaning media is exposing left wing medias brainfucking and its hypocrisy. other than that I dont see a clear underlying political agenda. its like the right wing agenda is being anti-agenda.

This goes to show how effective the mind control they have over their targeted audience. Their are millions more just like you. Their job is to have you think a certain way, distract you from certain things, have you completely overlook what really matters, and to assure the viewers stay docile and weak.

The next time you watch, start thinking in terms of why, for what reason, and who would benefit. The real news is what is not reported. Their job is not to inform you. Question everything.
you speak as if nobody already understands this but you. maybe you didnt fully understand what I said. maybe I didnt articulate well enough. either way the point was lost.