• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Q the fix/side chick grip

allghilliedup04

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2012
Salem, Oregon
So I got a Q side chick chassis the other day and I must say, really digging the chassis and its features but the grip is terrible. It's got a magpul k grip.. thin as can be and doesn't belong anywhere near a precision gun for my own tastes. Anyone have photos or input on grips you've put on your side chick or the Fix rifles?

Would low to no angle.. looking at the ergo deluxe 0 angle or the gunfighter mod 0. Wanna see what other dudes have done

Reactions: deersniper
While not on a Fix, I did recently get a TLC Grips Precision Rifle Grip to replace an Ergo Deluxe. Zero angle, excellent (ambi) palm swell, overmolded rubber, and most importantly, long enough for big hands.
If you like a palm swell, I'd definitely check them out. The pictures on their website don't do justice to the width of it, but XLR has a nice rear picture on their site. The thing is 2" thick!

Reactions: A-Rob
While not on a Fix, I did recently get a TLC Grips Precision Rifle Grip to replace an Ergo Deluxe. Zero angle, excellent (ambi) palm swell, overmolded rubber, and most importantly, long enough for big hands.
If you like a palm swell, I'd definitely check them out. The pictures on their website don't do justice to the width of it, but XLR has a nice rear picture on their site. The thing is 2" thick!

What color was your ergo 0 angle? If its FDE you wanna get rid of it?

dammit, old post but I was hoping to find this out myself... what grip did you roll with and have any pics of it?

dammit, old post but I was hoping to find this out myself... what grip did you roll with and have any pics of it?
I got a element and put a MDT elite on it

Pics won’t work now. Love my mdt grips

Pics work now

46179601-7FC0-4790-84F6-2FD83BC70E38.jpeg
CACA3827-0176-49CE-B31F-6B1ACCCB4DF2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: quixoteshoots