• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question About Sex

cavemanmoore

Sergeant
Minuteman
My wife and I are arguing over mens sexual preferences. I say that a man would rather have a wife that puts out regularly, than be married to a perfect "10" that didn't put out often. She disagrees. I told her I knew a place where there were 50,000+ men that would probably agree with me.

So which would you guys prefer?

Re: Question About Sex

Im in the middle. I would rather have a say... 7 or 8 that puts out enough. The 10 has bragging rights, but I'd hate to have a 2 that fucks a lot. Why can't there be a middle ground??

I'll take a nice looking woman that puts out on a regular basis over a perfect 10 any day of the week.
I happen to have 23 years experience with the same woman if that gives you and idea of where I'm coming from.
They have a saying for a perfect "10" that you are talking about it's "all show and no go"

Later, SScott

I would quantify in this manner: =)

(1-10 scale) * (days per week) * (1-10 ability) = Preference (P)

My "P" would have to be a score > 200

I would rather get some on a regular basis then have a super hot one that was a prude!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would rather get some on a regular basis then have a super hot one that was a prude! </div></div>
+1

The way I figure it it if:

a 10 * twice a week * a 5 abilty = only 100 [NOGO]

a 7 * 4/wk * 7 = 196 [so close]

but

an 8 * 5/wk * 8 = 320 [GO]

all things in balance =)

As long as I'm attracted to her I would want it all week!

She don't have to be a 10, I actually don't want a 10 because there is sexy in imperfections.

I wouldn't be so hard on the super hot women. Just because they're really attractive does mean they don't take care of business. Besides, there are plenty of average looking women that are prudish and just plain bitchy.

Everyones scale is different...take shankster for instance. As far as i'm concerned my wife is smokin hot and wants whenever, wherever. That works for me.

I dont care what she looks like just so she is a deaf and dumb nymphomaniac who owns a likker store

I like a woman who's happy when she can, and happy when she can't...

It's not about the numbers, it's about the smiles.

Greg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would rather get some on a regular basis then have a super hot one that was a prude! </div></div>

Agreed. If I want to look at pretty women, give them my money and not get laid I'll hang out at a titty bar.

I like to fuck. Give me the plumber that likes to lay it on me. Screw bragging rights coupled with excess masturbation.

I dated a stipper who was a drop dead beautiful woman that wanted sex constantly , 2 times a day was common and was willing to do anything , adding a girlfriend whatever , absolute greatest sex of my life. She was sloppy though , would let dishes stack up and tings like that (i have OCD) and after a few months that "10" turned into a "2" to the point her actions were a huge turn off and sex seemed like a chore.

You have to find a happy medium , i ened up married to a beautiful woman both inside and out and i think that if i were blind id still have married her because of her personality and attitude. Sex is great and nwe both want it more than our secheduals allow witch makes things fun when we get a spare minute or two

First off, you have to understand that sex is bad for you.

It leads to kissing, then you have to talk to 'em.

In reality, they pretty much all look the same in the dark.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: G.Ruff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cares, as long as she can cook and likes to mow the lawn... </div></div>

+infinity

A 6-8 regular is just fine. However if she had a friend that was a 10 and wanted to join in, who am I to stop that.
wink.gif

For the win.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emilio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A 6-8 regular is just fine. However if she had a friend that was a 10 and wanted to join in, who am I to stop that.
wink.gif
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mar2012</div><div class="ubbcode-body">more is always better than less</div></div>

Would you say that if they were offering beatings? Need to qualify.

Enthusiasm is very attractive. Give me a horny 7-8 that is low maintenance, has dirty feet and wears a thong. Little tits and smoking ass/legs. Done deal.

Blonde, if you got one. No tattoos.

A dumb 10 would be a nightmare, leave the gate open, she'd be loose in a minute.

Been married over 34 years to the same honey. In MY eyes she was a 10 then and she's a 10 now. Looks mean less as time passes. When ole Rick walks in the door and says "Honey, drop yore linen and start ta grinnin'!" she lights up like a christmas tree. Now THAT's a 10 in my book. It's really a matter of personal choice and perspective, no?

Tell your wife thats why there woman that are married and look great and put out wonderfully,and then there are your Jennifer Anistons that have very good looks,but never seem to be able to stay married for some reason. I would rather be with a woman that loves to mess around a lot,than one that is too dam into her looks all the time to take time out to please her husband........

I prefer a 10, I destroy them guts and it takes a week to recover, in the mean time i destroy 2-5's

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pusher591</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
She don't have to be a 10, I actually don't want a 10 because there is sexy in imperfections.
</div></div>

Well said!

I'll keep my girlfriend as she is....:)

Besides, she only has to be a 10 to YOU.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First off, you have to understand that sex is bad for you.

It leads to kissing, then you have to talk to 'em.

In reality, they pretty much all look the same in the dark. </div></div>

LMAO, spoken like a true married man.

I guess I'm very lucky, as I have what I and most anyone else that lays eyes on her, consider a "10". She has a great personality, well educated, VP of the Bank.......and loves to fuck 24/7. What's even better is she likes hot girls just as much as I do......so being a good husband, who am I to deny her what she wants. Seems she has just as good a taste in women as I do, or so far she has anyway:)

Some of you guys don't seem to understand what I was asking. Obviously each of us knows our wife is beautiful. The question is:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Hypothetically speaking</span>, would you rather be married to an average looking chick, who puts out often, or be married a model that seldom puts out?

She falls somewhere in-between
Levi's and Vogue Magazine
She doesn't paint on her face
But what she does she does with taste.
And you can call her Plain Jane
But she's drivin' me insane
Plain Jane - Oh yeah, you're drivin' me insane.
Plain Jane - Oh, let me love you baby, yeah!
She kisses with her lips so tight.
Ooh, it hit's me just like dynamite.
Her sweet, simple innocence
Makes everyone else seem like past tense
But she's drivin' me insane.
Plain Jane - Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're drivin' me insane, oh!
Plain Jane - Heave-ho, oh, let me love you, love you, love you, love you,
love you, love you
Takes a special kind of man.
To love and understand
My Plain Jane

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She falls somewhere in-between
Levi's and Vogue Magazine
She doesn't paint on her face
But what she does she does with taste.
But she's drivin' me insane
Plain Jane - Oh yeah, you're drivin' me insane.
Plain Jane - Oh, let me love you baby, yeah!
She kisses with her lips so tight.
Ooh, it hit's me just like dynamite.
Her sweet, simple innocence
Makes everyone else seem like past tense
But she's drivin' me insane.
Plain Jane - Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're drivin' me insane, oh!
Plain Jane - Heave-ho, oh, let me love you, love you, love you, love you,
love you, love you
Takes a special kind of man.
To love and understand
My Plain Jane </div></div>

Have always dug that song!

I would take a 6 with a kick ass personality that puts out daily over a prude 10 anyday.

Doesn't matter. It all gets old after a while.

How about a 10 that let's me play with a 7 on the side.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can we have one of each?</div></div>

only if you don't have to support both of them

I settled for a 9, who loves sex and nap-time, and has a bomb ass personality.

According to the little magic relationship calculator from earlier...

(1-10 scale) * (days per week) * (1-10 ability) = Preference (P)

9*7*9 = 567.

Hell yeah.

Boland says it best

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iZXmWk5zDs0&feature=youtube_gdata_player"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iZXmWk5zDs0&feature=youtube_gdata_player" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

After 41 years; like I said, it ain't about the numbers...

I was once at a party in a friend's garage. His girlfriend picks up a vacuum gauge, and asks "What's this do?". I told her it measures vacuum - or suction. She proceeded to stick the attached hose in her mouth, and peg the gauge at 30 inches.

After seeing this, the other girls all had to take a shot at it and no one could come close. She wasn't the best looking chick at the party, but her abilities sure the hell had every guys attention.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: G.Ruff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cares, as long as she can cook and likes to mow the lawn... </div></div>

There it is!! I guess if I were a "10" or weren't getting older than dirt I'd care about these aesthetic issues - but at this stage of my life a neat lawn, well-made sammich and average but horny wife would be juuuuust right!!