• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question on new LTR...

TexanAviator

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2009
Houston
Just got my LTR back (replacement, see link on bottom for story)

New to the LTR line and noticed the trigger felt a bit wider... Figured I was sent a Pro x model. Dry firing it, feels better than the Xmark I had.

I emailed the dealer that sent it to me and got this response.... not very concise so this is why I ask... "smooth triggers are Pro x ,,,,, police guns i just opened does not have advertisements on them"

Is Remington still putting out "police guns" with the Pro x trigger? I thought they completely went to the X-Mark

Was I sent "old stock"?

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1042009

Re: Question on new LTR...

The XmarkPro was what was on mine. Silver, smooth trigger face.

Swapped it out for an older 700 trigger with the serrated face trigger.

Cheers, Carl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 421EME</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The XmarkPro was what was on mine. Silver, smooth trigger face.

Swapped it out for an older 700 trigger with the serrated face trigger.

Cheers, Carl </div></div>

ok thanks... this must be the X-Mark since it has the smooth face. I guess what the guy was saying is they do not tag the rifles with the advertisement anymore.

Yeah they may have stopped doing that because it's pretty well the standard trigger now. The XCR tacticals I believe come with the 40x triggers, aside that I believe everything comes with the xmark pro now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ToddM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah they may have stopped doing that because it's pretty well the standard trigger now. The XCR tacticals I believe come with the 40x triggers, aside that I believe everything comes with the xmark pro now. </div></div>

Thanks for the clarification
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DANS40X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rem Custom Shop rifles are shipped w/ std pre 2006 trigger groups not X Mark Pro trigger groups. </div></div>

This is just an LTR