• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RAD-Pro Innovations Arca Swiss rail for The Fix by Q

redneckbmxer24

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    My buddy Greg at RAD-Pro Innovations is running some Arca Swiss rails for the Fix. I picked up my prototype and they're going into production immediately. The final production will be hard coat anodized.

The rail design is very sleek and minimalistic. Weight has been shaved where it can without adding any rough to sharp edges. It's long enough to have adjustability in a mount, make a nice hand support for offhand shots, and ride a bag, but not be too long and add weight. We decided to forgot a full length rail because it would have been over twice the weight even after weight reducing cuts.

The initial runs will be a group buy which I'm organizing and after that will be available to order as normal. Here's the link to the group buy page.

Let me know what you think.

Very nice. Greg is a great guy and obviously quite talented. Damn good shooter as well.

Dan