• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Random Stuff

In my case thank god.

I think this pic has some words wrong. There is a very big difference between a mother and a mom. To be a mother all you have to do is open your legs twice, to be a mom, you don't even need to do that, it takes a life time of hard work. There is also a big difference between a father and a dad.....A father is a squirt and you are done....a dad again that is not even required....and again it takes a lifetime of hard work.

My mother is currently being passed around between Stalin and Hitler....I shed not one tear, just glad she was gone and no longer being destructive to those around her.

My mother is the single worst thing that has ever occurred in my life.

That's some heavy stuff... sorry you had to go through that.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Holy shit! I haven't seen something as creepy AND funny at the same time in a long time as this:

(Start at 8:10 if it doesn't start there by itself)

• Haha
Reactions: Maxduty
A Russian woman married an Australian gentleman and they lived happily in Melbourne. The poor lady was not very proficient in English, but did manage to communicate with her husband. The real problem arose whenever she had to shop for groceries.

One day, she went to the butcher and wanted to buy chicken legs. She didn't know how to put forward her request, and in desperation, clucked like a chicken and lifted up her skirt to show her thighs.

Her butcher got the message, and gave her the chicken legs.

Next day she needed to get chicken breasts, again she didn't know how to say it, and so she clucked like a chicken and unbuttoned her blouse to show the butcher her breasts.

The butcher understood again, and gave her some chicken breasts.

On the 3rd day, the poor lady needed to buy sausages. Unable to find a way to communicate this, she brought her husband to the store...................

What were you thinking?

Her husband speaks English! Now get back to whatever you were doing. I don't know about you sometimes...

I was trying to explain reincarnation to the wife yesterday. I said "Some people, especially in eastern cultures, believe that when you die you come back to earth as a completely different kind of animal". She replied "So I could say, come back as a cow?" Sigh! "You're not listening, are you?"

Give a Nigerian a fish he'll eat for a day. Teach a Nigerian to phish and he'll become a prince and start emailing people all over the planet.

BEST GOLF CADDY RESPONSES
NUMBER 10:
GOLFER: "I think I'm going to drown myself in the lake".
CADDY: "Think you can keep your head down that long?"
NUMBER 9:
GOLFER:
"I'd move heaven and earth to break 100 on this course".
CADDY: "Try heaven, you've already moved most of the earth".
NUMBER 8:
GOLFER:
"Do you think my game is improving?"
CADDY: "Yes... you miss the ball much closer now".
NUMBER 7:
GOLFER:
"Do you think I can get there with a 5 iron?"
CADDY: "Eventually".
NUMBER 6:
GOLFER:
"You've got to be the worst caddy in the world".
CADDY: "I don't think so. That would be too much of a coincidence".
NUMBER 5:
GOLFER:
"Please stop checking your watch all the time. It's too much of a distraction".
CADDY: "It's not a watch it's a compass".
NUMBER 4:
GOLFER:
"How do you like my game?"
CADDY: "It's very good. but personally, I prefer golf".
NUMBER 3:
GOLFER:
"Do you think it's a sin to play on Sunday?
CADDY: "The way you play, it's a sin on any day".
NUMBER 2:
GOLFER:
"This is the worst course I've ever played on".
CADDY: "This isn't the golf course. We left that an hour ago".
NUMBER 1:
GOLFER:
"That can't be my ball, it's too old".
CADDY: "It's been a long time since we teed off, sir".
BONUS:
The Golfer who has been slicing off the tee at every hole.
GOLFER: "Can you see any obvious problems??"
CADDY: "There's a piece of shit on the end of your club".
The golfer picks up his club up and cleans the club face.
CADDY: "No sir, it's at the other end"