• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Range Report on my new FN stick.

KIDGLOCK

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2006
FREE STATE WYOMING
Took the new stick out to day .

SPR.jpg

LOAD:

42 GRNS Benchmark
155 Berger VLD
Win Brass
210M primers
new brass , fl sized . chamfered in side of neck
Seated to 2.888 COL ( .005 shy of mag length )

AV VEL ( 14 rds ) 2794
SD 20.88
ES 71.16

100 yards , off the bench with bi-pod and sand bag .

70 rds by end of session down tube.

155.jpg

First was the center CCB shot . Gun was sighted in with M118 , so I expected it to shoot low . Windage was right on , I had a 1/2 to 3/4 wind from the right .

Top right is a 10 rd. group with 3 flyers that I believe were me , but I did not feel a bad break to call the shot . Recoil of the 155's is much less than other bullets , noticeably so .

I do believe I can do better , so can the load . I am IMPRESSED , with the FN line of rifles this is the second one I have fired and after the first one I shot , I had to have one of my own . Its topped with a USO ST-10 with EREK 1/4 MOA AND 20 moa base .

It was a cool 35 cloudy with a snow front moving in . A fun day at the rang till the Clown Posse showed up and started asking if they could use my crony to see how fast the factory rds were going , and telling me their Uncle Poop stain was a sniper in Nam an used a 270 ................while their inbred curtain climbers muzzle sweep the whole firing line .