• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Rover vs Bikers

Good news boys, they arrested one of the bikers already for this incident... it's on Fox news! LOL suckers!

Too many things not clear in the video but

Fact 1 the bikers were riding like complete douches.
Fact 2 Rangie ran over a bike or two.

Before you use your car as a weapon or pull a pistol you better be god damn sure you are in the right.
If you run over someone on accident you probably should stop. Maybe he was scared of all the little Jap bike speed racer fags, felt threatened and went crazy? Too much left out. Curious to see what the investigation reveals.

My rides.
HD Road King Police
KTM 450 EXC

When the bikers act like a mob all is fair game.
If they want to swarm the SUV, Brake check him, get bumped, act like a MOB you see the final results. Apparently there are 911 calls that detail the events from the SUV driver.

I'm a biker to and who's say that guy in the range rover didn't pull out or cut one of them off? Bikers just don't single out one vehicle like that for no reason. My guess the driver did something and they retaliated.

sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx HD using Tapatalk 2

Mob violence legal definition of Mob violence. Mob violence synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

even if he did something "wrong".....when they acted en masse.....it changes the nature of the event.

I just had something similar occur while in Charleston, SC. A group of bikers 200 or so strong were coming off the interstate (I-26). There was a traffic light at the end of the off ramp, and several bikers pulled in front of vehicles to prevent them from moving forward when the lights change. Thus the bikers held up traffic, and kept their "group" together.

Chip

I'm a biker to and who's say that guy in the range rover didn't pull out or cut one of them off?

Justification for dozens to attack one guy, his wife and child? Courageous bunch.

Seems to me the Rover guy attacked the biker first. What do the cops call it, assault with deadly intent or something like that before they put 40 bullets through the back window?

Bikers definitely dumasses and future Darwin Award winners, so is the douche in the Rover, maybe they can cancel each other out and get two awards for one event.

Justification for dozens to attack one guy, his wife and child? Courageous bunch.

Seems to me the Rover guy attacked the biker first. What do the cops call it, assault with deadly intent or something like that before they put 40 bullets through the back window?

Bikers definitely dumasses and future Darwin Award winners, so is the douche in the Rover, maybe they can cancel each other out and get two awards for one event.

The guy in the Rover was driving along with his family obeying traffic laws like any other day. The bikers thought they could be 2-wheeled anarchists and disobey the traffic laws and the rules of the road. Your statement lacks any hint of logic.

I find it sickenly funny how the faggot assed stunter fucks on those jap bikes do not show the beginning of what they were doing. Riding, speeding on the sidewalks of Time's Square, Speeding and doing wheelies both on and off the sidewalks, riding through all three lanes, and essentially acting like the asses they are.

Biker's? No. These are NOT biker's. Biker's are an entirely different breed, on different bikes. You may or may not include the Saturday afternoon sunny day outlaw costume wearing wannabes in this group, but I do not. I participated in a huge yearly event toy run last weekend. Some 500 bikes, rolling through and around traffic, using signals(arm, hand, lit) and basically moving some 20 miles in well ordered fashion. This group included some 5 or so Military MC's, a LEO MC(odd, cops behaving like bikers, drinking and riding, breaking laws, then going back to work on Monday???), a bunch of smalltime MC's, and even the big bad scary Outlaws MC(ohhh, scary old men with their shaved axe handle canes, whatsa matter boys, good ol fisticuffs not fun anymore, afraid to fight on your own merit with fists and feet???)

The stunt crew, they are slime wherever they are found. Rough Riders and other shitheads are just assholes on motorcycles. Case in point:
A while back, I was rollin peaceful like down the road. Sorry if I don't wave back because jap bike or maybe I am clutching my bike at the time, but anyway, four of these assholes decide to flip a bitch, and come back, rolling all around me, yelling some sort of jigabish about waving and respect. Me, I locked the brakes, jumped off the bike, yanked a nice big adjustable spanner out of the tool bag, put my mouthpiece into my mouth, and yelled,"WHICH ONE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS FIRST!?" and moved toward the closest one.
They hauled ass. Me, I put my stuff away, and was laughing my ass off the entire time. When I see them now, I wave back, one finger up in a glove, showing them the respect they earned as chickenshit coward motherfuckers. Why? That crazy white fucker on that black harley cafe racer, he's fuckin A NUTS! THAT dude is seriously fucked in the head, crazy as a bed bug, like totally mental!(yeah, I suppose I am, but hey, because Marine)

The Rover hit the bike, from behind, yep bike douche deserved it but the fact is the Rover hit him not the other way around. Still think something missing from this story.

The guy in the Rover was driving along with his family obeying traffic laws like any other day. The bikers thought they could be 2-wheeled anarchists and disobey the traffic laws and the rules of the road. Your statement lacks any hint of logic.

if those motor-clowns were "Bikers", right or wrong , the car guy would be in the hospital_ or in the morgue_

The Rover hit the bike, from behind, yep bike douche deserved it but the fact is the Rover hit him not the other way around. Still think something missing from this story.

I'm a rider. I refused to ride with riders like this.

Whether there was more to the story or not, when two hundred people are surrounding your car acting like they want to fuck you up, "locking your doors" and waiting for police to arrive is next to suicide. He had no options at that point. Stay and be beaten, maybe to death, in front of your wife and child or try to get away?

Wonder how this would be different with a diesel F250 on 35s. I'm guessing it would spit those bikes out under the tailgate without even hiccuping. After it ran out of fuel, I may have had to use the 7 rounds of 45acp in the armrest, but I doubt it. There is no way my truck would have stopped. Especially after the first window strike. I hope this guy heals up ok. Godspeed to their fate to all those other future speed bumps.

Ryan

After he pulled out in front of the Rover and brake checked him.

Does anyone think this will make groups of 'bikers' more likely to do this in the future? I kind of think it does.

I also like the aunts response. 'This guy in his fancy land rover', blah, blah, blah. Yeah bitch, that's why he ran over your nephew, cause he's rich. Not because your nephew is a fucking moron douche bag Jersey Shore wannabe. There's zero accountability anymore.

Was that the Ruff Ryder's? Haha, seriously though...... Bunch of animals. Don't know the whole story but it looks like they deserve to get run over.

I find it sickenly funny how the faggot assed stunter fucks on those jap bikes do not show the beginning of what they were doing. Riding, speeding on the sidewalks of Time's Square, Speeding and doing wheelies both on and off the sidewalks, riding through all three lanes, and essentially acting like the asses they are.

Yep and there's video proof... A lot of video proof from the same helmet cam.

LiveLeak.com - More footage previous to Range Rover incident

Same bunch in 2011.
LiveLeak.com - Same group of bikers attacking another driver in 2011

These assholes have no regard for laws or public safety.
They got what they deserved. I just wish more of them had gotten it, and that the driver wasn't harmed. It's bad enough that his car was damaged.

I don't hold this against all bikers. I know some of you ride, and that's OK.
I don't hold Sandy Hook against everyone who has a gun, do you?

Last edited:

He straight up brake checked him. Let's use a little common sense here... What is going to stop faster? a motorcycle that weighs a few hundred pounds with oversized brakes or a 6000lbs SUV with standard brakes? Answer that question, we will leave the whole reaction time aspect out of it.

None of these assholes would have the balls to try these moves without "the pack".
They think they have strength in numbers. No different than any other street thugs in numbers. One on one, they aren't shit. 50-1 and they feel invincible.
The SUV driver sensed it in their actions and in their body language. He did the right thing. I just wish he's stayed on the highway.

Yeah. More mangled bikers would have made it better.
Watch the other videos posted on Live Leak.
These asshats were breaking the laws everywhere they went. They had a false sense of owning the streets. The Range Rover lowered their lofty expectations considerably.

Driver did what needed to be done. No negative judgment there. He made an error in getting himself stopped, but I think he did the best he could in a terrible situation. Bikers are thugs and cowards. Claiming to be a victim after that on any of their parts is further cowardice.

Hopefully this doesn't bring retaliation on sportbike riders elsewhere. Me? I think I'm going to stick to the track for a while. I wish these idiots would spend half the effort learning to ride that they spend trying to look cool and tough. They might actually get a sense of accomplishment if they attended a track school or took their bikes out on the dirt and challenged themselves in a controlled environment. Instead, they try to get their jollies challenging others. I hope they learn a lesson from this and start making better decisions.

From news articles today:
Original guy who performed the brake check was arrested on a variety of charges.
The bikers laid their bikes down in the street in front of the SUV. They started bashing his vehicle with helmets and cut his tires. He drove over 3 bikes and one person. Broken legs, paraplegic.
When running on flats he had to exit. On phone with 911 during the event.
They caught up and tried to open vehicle door.
Caught up again and broke out windows, pulled him from vehicle, beaten and slashed on his face and chest.
Was out with his wife on their 1st wedding anniversary with their 2 year old daughter in the vehicle.

So, it appears he only drove over the bikes AFTER they cut his tires and attacked his vehicle.
As for "just stay in the vehicle and call police", you saw what their intent was when they finally broke into the SUV.

Driver did what needed to be done. No negative judgment there. He made an error in getting himself stopped, but I think he did the best he could in a terrible situation. Bikers are thugs and cowards. Claiming to be a victim after that on any of their parts is further cowardice.

Hopefully this doesn't bring retaliation on sportbike riders elsewhere. Me? I think I'm going to stick to the track for a while. I wish these idiots would spend half the effort learning to ride that they spend trying to look cool and tough. They might actually get a sense of accomplishment if they attended a track school or took their bikes out on the dirt and challenged themselves in a controlled environment. Instead, they try to get their jollies challenging others. I hope they learn a lesson from this and start making better decisions.

Highway IS a controlled environment, only with different rules: if you fail,you become an hamburger_Speedin' in formation, as riding with some major MC, require precise skill, coordination and discipline not less than other morcycle activities, adding at that some kind of mutual trust_ The main difference is that if/when someone falls down on the track, could not necessarily involve other riders : on the road, running in tight formation, it's entirely another matter_ this without counting the unforeseens from cagers, truckers, and etc.,all quite "protected" inside their vehicles but not, for this reason only, mandatorily "thugs and cowards" , in my book_
About the video whizzboys : like or not,they should be better identified as "motorcyclists", beside the other names earned here , please_

I want them to do this to me for my Christmas present. Here in Nevada there is no traffic on the I15 South to California. I would drive up aaaand down up aaaand down the highway in my lifted 4Runner with 33 inch mud swampers knocking them out like bowling pins until the few that were left realized truck trumps motorcycle every day. Hell maybe even my 50 rounds of 10mm would find a nice little spot in their bodies to cozy up to.

All I have to say is I need a Range Rover for the Zombie Apocalypse. Climbed over the bikes like they weren't even there; will need to fortify the windows though.

Biker's? No. These are NOT biker's. Biker's are an entirely different breed, on different bikes. You may or may not include the Saturday afternoon sunny day outlaw costume wearing wannabes in this group, but I do not. I participated in a huge yearly event toy run last weekend. Some 500 bikes, rolling through and around traffic, using signals(arm, hand, lit) and basically moving some 20 miles in well ordered fashion. This group included some 5 or so Military MC's, a LEO MC(odd, cops behaving like bikers, drinking and riding, breaking laws, then going back to work on Monday???), a bunch of smalltime MC's, and even the big bad scary Outlaws MC(ohhh, scary old men with their shaved axe handle canes, whatsa matter boys, good ol fisticuffs not fun anymore, afraid to fight on your own merit with fists and feet???)

The stunt crew, they are slime wherever they are found. Rough Riders and other shitheads are just assholes on motorcycles. Case in point:
A while back, I was rollin peaceful like down the road. Sorry if I don't wave back because jap bike or maybe I am clutching my bike at the time, but anyway, four of these assholes decide to flip a bitch, and come back, rolling all around me, yelling some sort of jigabish about waving and respect. Me, I locked the brakes, jumped off the bike, yanked a nice big adjustable spanner out of the tool bag, put my mouthpiece into my mouth, and yelled,"WHICH ONE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS FIRST!?" and moved toward the closest one.
They hauled ass. Me, I put my stuff away, and was laughing my ass off the entire time. When I see them now, I wave back, one finger up in a glove, showing them the respect they earned as chickenshit coward motherfuckers. Why? That crazy white fucker on that black harley cafe racer, he's fuckin A NUTS! THAT dude is seriously fucked in the head, crazy as a bed bug, like totally mental!(yeah, I suppose I am, but hey, because Marine)

You're so awesome.

Pisses me off just watching video. These assholes deserved a whole lot worse than they got , and they all still do in my opinion!

The driver reported that he was brake checked by the bike, and while in my state you arestill at fault for following too close, when a bike pulls in front and locks up his brakes he takes his life into his own hands.

From there on, primal fear. I can't blame the guy for wanting to protect his family.

And, after watching Top Gear with teh range rover, mighty impressive vehicle (I think it was a range rover, maybe land rover).

Read that a #2 guy surrendered and the guy that got run over is paralyzed, he was just helping his biker friend........

He put himself in that position. Maybe he was truly innocent but his friend was not, he's the one that caused the first crash.

The Latest US and World News - USATODAY.com

DA is refusing to charge one of the bikers who was on video breaking the car window.

I have had 2 run ins with punk ass crotch rocket mobs...
First was last year coming home from a race in my rv towing a big trailer. 4 of em got in front of me, blocked all 3 lanes of the freeway and slowed to 45mph. Lets just say.. airhorn.. 3' off his back tire.. and when they turned around and looked and saw a bearded dude with a crazed look and a smile.. They thought better of thier actions.

Run in #2 was a bit crazier.
Was on my way home from a long day at work on a sunday and what do I run up on? About 20 of these fuckers blocking both lanes at about 40mph. I kinda lost it... Worked my way to the front of the 6 or so cars in front of me ( they seemed happy to let me by) and got about 3 ' of the tire of the last punk in the left lane.. And stood on the horn.. Well the horn on my 15yr old truck sounds like a dying cow so they where not impressed. After about a minute of this I got right down the middle stripe and just started accelerating, Thank god they got the message and the mob parted and got out of the way cause I was a bit pissed at that point.
After I got past them a few miles there was a red light and I was invisioning the scene from the video so I turned and made a long carefull way home cking my 6.

Moral of the story.. need air horns on my truck.. dont stop, then they gotcha, long as you are moving you have the advantage

Always thought that a can of WD40, and a Bic lighter would come in handy in this situation. Or are they illegal in NY?

Always thought that a can of WD40, and a Bic lighter would come in handy in this situation. Or are they illegal in NY?

WD40 cans in NY a required to have a sensor that only allows a continuous flow for at max 7 seconds.....same goes for lighters: only 7 second burn time....oh, same goes for number of rounds used to protect yourself with a firearm.

Really? Wow... clearly a case of mob rule....assfuck comment bro...

Firsttime i ever read of a cager complaining about bikers going too slow, its usually douche cagers on cell phones swerving all over worse than drunk drivers that cause the slow down and accidents. That being said I would have done the same a you in this circumstance.

I have had 2 run ins with punk ass crotch rocket mobs...
First was last year coming home from a race in my rv towing a big trailer. 4 of em got in front of me, blocked all 3 lanes of the freeway and slowed to 45mph. Lets just say.. airhorn.. 3' off his back tire.. and when they turned around and looked and saw a bearded dude with a crazed look and a smile.. They thought better of thier actions.

Run in #2 was a bit crazier.
Was on my way home from a long day at work on a sunday and what do I run up on? About 20 of these fuckers blocking both lanes at about 40mph. I kinda lost it... Worked my way to the front of the 6 or so cars in front of me ( they seemed happy to let me by) and got about 3 ' of the tire of the last punk in the left lane.. And stood on the horn.. Well the horn on my 15yr old truck sounds like a dying cow so they where not impressed. After about a minute of this I got right down the middle stripe and just started accelerating, Thank god they got the message and the mob parted and got out of the way cause I was a bit pissed at that point.
After I got past them a few miles there was a red light and I was invisioning the scene from the video so I turned and made a long carefull way home cking my 6.

Moral of the story.. need air horns on my truck.. dont stop, then they gotcha, long as you are moving you have the advantage

First I ride have been since 1967. The video does not show what started the incident, but this group of motorcyclist are idiots. Yes 4 wheelers are to blame for a lot of problems on the road, and pulling up to a f#&k^d driver and cussing them out is something I have done in the past. But the crotch rocket riders brought the rest on themselves. A 300 lb bike vs a 3000 lb suv is not something that will end well. They should all be charged with road rage at the very least.

The good citizen: LiveLeak.com - "Innocent victim" Jay Meezee peacefully driving his Bike

Lawrence man seriously injured in NYC incident involving SUV and motorcyclists - Metro - The Boston Globe

Though Mieses is a Massachusetts resident, he has never had a valid Massachusetts driver’s license for a passenger vehicle and has never applied for a motorcycle license, the Registry of Motor Vehicles said.Registry records show that Mieses applied for a learner’s permit in 1999 and 2000, but that he never obtained a full license because he failed to pay fines imposed after he was ticketed for speeding in Lawrence in 1999. His last contact with the Registry was in 2001, when he obtained an identification card, registry records show.
Since 1999, he has been ticketed by police 16 times, in Lawrence, Methuen, Roxbury, Andover, and New Hampshire, according to registry records.
In June, the Registry notified the National Driver Register that Mieses was a habitual traffic offender whose right to drive in Massachusetts was revoked until 2017, records show.

Manhattan DA - No charges filed

2nd biker arrested in NYC Range Rover chase won't be charged: DA - U.S. News

Only seven rounds?

Who will be the 1st seven volunteers?

My wife and kid in the car?

"Honey, get down and cover your ears....".

The bikers had an event for the day and from friends in area they had a right away and map out from city for the ride. The guy in SUV actually hit two of them and never stopped this is then when the rest happened. The SUV driver was in wrong and bikers tried to stop him hence pulling in front and stopping. The driver then ran over him and kept going. He deserved everything he got and in all honesty one of the bikers should had shot his ass between his eyes in front of wife and child. Self defense a 500 lb bike vs a 4500 lb SUV constitutes self defense. I said earlier was more to story as bikers don't act this way unless they are provoked and clearly that's what happened.

Range Rover was in thr right IMO. Some one threatens my family it wouldnt not have ended well for them.

+1. All laws, regulations and all other BS are off the table when it comes to my loved ones (especially my kids).

[MENTION=4001]James n TN[/MENTION] Please revise your 3rd from last sentence....I'm sure you don't mean that and I'm sure that 99.9% of Sniper's Hide members disagree with that comment as well as 100% of the mods.

The bikers had an event for the day and from friends in area they had a right away and map out from city for the ride. The guy in SUV actually hit two of them and never stopped this is then when the rest happened. The SUV driver was in wrong and bikers tried to stop him hence pulling in front and stopping. The driver then ran over him and kept going. He deserved everything he got and in all honesty one of the bikers should had shot his ass between his eyes in front of wife and child. Self defense a 500 lb bike vs a 4500 lb SUV constitutes self defense. I said earlier was more to story as bikers don't act this way unless they are provoked and clearly that's what happened.

New York Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said the motorcyclists were part of a loosely organized group who planned to drive into the heart of the city as they had done last year, effectively paralyzing Times Square, The New York Times reported. Kelly said his department was on alert this year and stopped motorcyclists throughout the city before they could grow into a large throng.

Planned "event" = permit to block traffic / violate traffic laws

Friends in the area = anecdotal reports

What I find interesting is that regardless of those support the two wheelers, they fail to see that they are championing the rule of men and not the rule of law. Yet at the same time they get pissed about 2A for example or largesse by the Gov.. They are called principles for a reason, they are either universal or they are meaningless.

I also wonder if the public reaction would be the same if it was a Puerto Rican in a beat down station wagon that drove over the top of these 'peaceful good citizens'?

Last edited:
Wonder how this would be different with a diesel F250 on 35s. I'm guessing it would spit those bikes out under the tailgate without even hiccuping. After it ran out of fuel, I may have had to use the 7 rounds of 45acp in the armrest, but I doubt it. There is no way my truck would have stopped. Especially after the first window strike. I hope this guy heals up ok. Godspeed to their fate to all those other future speed bumps.

Ryan

They never would have pulled that shit on a redneck in a jacked up truck. I know if it were me, in my old Dodge, there would have been ALOT more whining ass riders( these punks are not Bikers). Plastic and aluminum loses to steel every time!
And to all defending the asshats on two wheels, I rode a ZX9 for years, and know first hand just how ignorant the sport bike riders can get while out "having fun".

Eric