• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Rover vs Bikers

"And just some additional information on the driver: His real name is Edwin E. Mieses Jr, his driver's licence has been revoked this May. According to a posting in FB, he "is a Massachusetts resident, he has never had a valid Massachusetts driver’s license for a passenger vehicle and has never applied for a motorcycle license, the Registry of Motor Vehicles said.

Registry records show that Mieses applied for a learner’s permit in 1999 and 2000, but that he never obtained a full license because he failed to pay fines imposed after he was ticketed for speeding in Lawrence in 1999. His last contact with the Registry was in 2001, when he obtained an identification card, registry records show.

Since 1999, he has been ticketed by police 16 times, in Lawrence, Methuen, Roxbury, Andover, and New Hampshire, according to registry records.

In June, the Registry notified the National Driver Register that Mieses was a habitual traffic offender whose right to drive in Massachusetts was revoked until 2017, records show."

Edit: that is the guy that got instant karmaed by the RR

Last edited:
The bikers had an event for the day and from friends in area they had a right away and map out from city for the ride. The guy in SUV actually hit two of them and never stopped this is then when the rest happened. The SUV driver was in wrong and bikers tried to stop him hence pulling in front and stopping. The driver then ran over him and kept going. He deserved everything he got and in all honesty one of the bikers should had shot his ass between his eyes in front of wife and child. Self defense a 500 lb bike vs a 4500 lb SUV constitutes self defense. I said earlier was more to story as bikers don't act this way unless they are provoked and clearly that's what happened.

sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx HD using Tapatalk 2

Please tell us how do bikers like this act? I keep seeing YouTube videos, including ones where the injured biker is in, acting in the same way as they did with the SUV. You are wrong. These bikers showed no fear and acted with complete disregard for the law in trying to impose themselves on this family. Imagine yourself with your family in that SUV, then talk. They are lucky no one from this forum was in the drivers seat. It would have headlined "Stupid Biker Genecide"

Hit and run is a felony and on top of that he did not have a drovers license to have been operating any motor vehicle on the rd. So the driver of the SUV broke several laws. Regardless of what you wish to believe he put his own family in harms way the bikers responded in aggression yes but all in all when he hit the first two bikes he should had stopped and waited for authorities. If this been the outlaws or bandinos in California needless say he been left for dead on side of rd. Bikers have a strong creed they protect one another.
And for those who tailgate us we normally have a pocket full of 1/2" ball bearings in our vest. Handful of them hitting the asphalt and guess what? You are replacing a windshield a grill and radiator.

Hit and run is a felony and on top of that he did not have a drovers license to have been operating any motor vehicle on the rd. So the driver of the SUV broke several laws. Regardless of what you wish to believe he put his own family in harms way the bikers responded in aggression yes but all in all when he hit the first two bikes he should had stopped and waited for authorities. If this been the outlaws or bandinos in California needless say he been left for dead on side of rd. Bikers have a strong creed they protect one another.
And for those who tailgate us we normally have a pocket full of 1/2" ball bearings in our vest. Handful of them hitting the asphalt and guess what? You are replacing a windshield a grill and radiator.

On what are you baseing your claim the suv driver did have a valid license?

News reports

Please share with the rest of us as the only person identified so far as lacking a license was one of the jerkoffs who tasted british steel.

You have your info reversed about who wasn't eligible to drive. It was the biker that didn't have a licence to ride. As for the SUV stopping, it clearly shows the bikers stopped him "In the middle of the HIGHWAY!!!" to surround him, and god knows what else they were saying or doing to him and family for him to take off that way. You're clearly not looking at the evidence in front of you and painting a picture that is contrary to belief. Bikers might have a strong creed but I'll put it to the test against the love I have for my wife and kids any day. God forbid some dumb biker puts it to the test, ball bearings or not.

The good citizen: LiveLeak.com - "Innocent victim" Jay Meezee peacefully driving his Bike

Lawrence man seriously injured in NYC incident involving SUV and motorcyclists - Metro - The Boston Globe

Though Mieses is a Massachusetts resident, he has never had a valid Massachusetts driver’s license for a passenger vehicle and has never applied for a motorcycle license, the Registry of Motor Vehicles said.Registry records show that Mieses applied for a learner’s permit in 1999 and 2000, but that he never obtained a full license because he failed to pay fines imposed after he was ticketed for speeding in Lawrence in 1999. His last contact with the Registry was in 2001, when he obtained an identification card, registry records show.
Since 1999, he has been ticketed by police 16 times, in Lawrence, Methuen, Roxbury, Andover, and New Hampshire, according to registry records.
In June, the Registry notified the National Driver Register that Mieses was a habitual traffic offender whose right to drive in Massachusetts was revoked until 2017, records show.

Manhattan DA - No charges filed

2nd biker arrested in NYC Range Rover chase won't be charged: DA - U.S. News

THIS IS THE MOTORCYCLE DUECHEBAG!!!!!

You have your info reversed about who wasn't eligible to drive. It was the biker that didn't have a licence to ride. As for the SUV stopping, it clearly shows the bikers stopped him "In the middle of the HIGHWAY!!!" to surround him, and god knows what else they were saying or doing to him and family for him to take off that way. You're clearly not looking at the evidence in front of you and painting a picture that is contrary to belief. Bikers might have a strong creed but I'll put it to the test against the love I have for my wife and kids any day. God forbid some dumb biker puts it to the test, ball bearings or not.

Why'd you have to go and ruin my surprise?! Just when i gave him the rope...you had to warn him about the gallows... :)

Please share with the rest of us as the only person identified so far as lacking a license was one of the jerkoffs who tasted british steel.

Ol James can't and won't be bothered to provide documented facts from authoritative sources. James is stud and a really tough biker guy / aerospace engineer in his own right. James is such a kool tough guy that he rolls around with a pocket full of 1/2" (not 1/8" - thats for fags) ball bearings in case some house wife gets too close to him.... when he is on his steel horse..... like a cowboy.... er some shit like that.

We just don't understand James and his Biker Creed.

Don't worry tough guy - I'll stay out of your way. I wouldn't want you and your creed to get all tough guy on me.

I can see the headline now:

TOUGH GUY BIKER WALKS FUNNY WITH BALL BEARINGS SHOVED UP ASS!

I'd be careful with those things. It may not end up the way you'd like. I'm pretty sure pissed off husband/father creed is a little more dangerous than wanna be tough guy biker creed. Don't think so? Refer to video on pg 1.

Last edited:
Those that ride knows the dangers of cagers and being distracted and we have just as much right on the rd as you do. When you tailgate us brake checks aren't what be wise to get your attention to back off a safe distance but a handful ball bearings will get your attention and back off.

Motorcyclist are killed constantly because of cagers claiming oh I didn't see him. Does that bring the guy back to life? Just last summer I had a really good friend get killed by a guy in a truck. Ran over him while stopped in rd to make a left hand turn. Guy said he never saw him hit the bike at what THP said 65 mph in a 55 zone.
Too many times I've had cars pull out in front of me change lanes and force me into a turn lane. Its about paying attention and showing respect. If you tailgate and I'm going to do what I have to in order for my safety.

Those that ride knows the dangers of cagers and being distracted and we have just as much right on the rd as you do. When you tailgate us brake checks aren't what be wise to get your attention to back off a safe distance but a handful ball bearings will get your attention and back off.

Motorcyclist are killed constantly because of cagers claiming oh I didn't see him. Does that bring the guy back to life? Just last summer I had a really good friend get killed by a guy in a truck. Ran over him while stopped in rd to make a left hand turn. Guy said he never saw him hit the bike at what THP said 65 mph in a 55 zone.
Too many times I've had cars pull out in front of me change lanes and force me into a turn lane. Its about paying attention and showing respect. If you tailgate and I'm going to do what I have to in order for my safety.

I think I take offense by you labeling people as "cagers"...do you never drive a vehicle other than a bike? So aren't you a "cager" as well?
I personally don't think brake-checking someone is the best solution when death (or paralysis, in this case) is the potential end result.
I have no beef with bikers...I have many friends that ride...however, I have no friends that blatantly disregard human life in the process of riding.

I honestly feel bad when I see a bike wreck...because I know it usually ended in a fatality - but, I also say "what a fucktard" when a guy on a crotch-rocket zooms buy me at 100+ MPH, cutting between vehicles on the freeway....at that point, his life is in no one's hands but his own and the odds are stacked against him.

And I thought ArmyJerry was the dumbest fucker here! You sir win by a long shot.

Cager? LOL Sorry, no respect here. Also, ball bearings...LOL, good luck with that.

I think I take offense by you labeling people as "cagers"...do you never drive a vehicle other than a bike? So aren't you a "cager" as well?
I personally don't think brake-checking someone is the best solution when death (or paralysis, in this case) is the potential end result.
I have no beef with bikers...I have many friends that ride...however, I have no friends that blatantly disregard human life in the process of riding.

I honestly feel bad when I see a bike wreck...because I know it usually ended in a fatality - but, I also say "what a fucktard" when a guy on a crotch-rocket zooms buy me at 100+ MPH, cutting between vehicles on the freeway....at that point, his life is in no one's hands but his own and the odds are stacked against him.

And I agree he has no respect for his life and the safety of others and I don't condone such actions. What I'm talking about is normal bikers who ride as a hobby on weekends or to and from work. We only want to be respected and given a safe space between us and those in automobiles for our safety.
Some of you frown because of ball bearings OK I get it. Do I intentially go around dropping them on rd at every vehicle I feel is invading my space no. I've been riding for 30 Yrs and been down once because again of someone saying they didn't see me. I've dropped ball bearings once in this time as well. I will avoid at all expense from going to this extreme but when there's ample time and room to move on by and I've sped up to 20+ mph over posted limits and slowed down and you still want to ride my ass I'm going to make you back off. That was the only time I've had to drop them and honestly just like taking someones life in self defense none of us wants to ever have to do that and I hope I don't ever have to again.

You know how you hear people say things and you get that strong impression that it is something they have heard but have very little personal experience with? Like 'run a wire from a tail light into the gas filler tube so when they step on the brake the car explodes'....so in thinking more about the pocket full of 1/2" (the big ones dood - cuz no one is f*ckin around here) ball bearings - it isn't a 100% thing.

So you've got some toothless and roothless 'cager' right on your ass - right? (never mind that if you can really ride - everything you need is in the palm of your right hand) and you need to go all James Bond with the steel before being ground under - what exactly is the best method?

Now if you grab a handful and spike them like a football - you need to get a near 90 degree upper body rotation to really lay it in the direct path of the ragin' cager. However, given the physics of the deal the bearings aren't likely to hit the windshield, and unless their cage is a cardboard box, the rig either sits too low or they have some form of skid plates over the vitals - so it is going to have to be pure luck to disable the vehicle. Conversely, if one were to twist the throttle a bit and increase the distance between the 'cager' and bearing bomber - I guess you could go over the shoulder like Johnny Appleseed and work the bounce / comparative velocity / distance thing to randomly impact the windshield.

So, if I wanna get in on this Bearing Bomb thing - help out a newb.....but I only wanna hear from those with at least 10 windshield stencils on their tank......

ETA - Oh and one other question for those with this level of experience - what happens when doing damage to an already enraged cager's cage doesn't dissuade them? What typically happened next after you poked the bear?

Last edited:
1/2in ball bearings? When you say you keep them in your pocket when riding your motorcycle (just-in-case someone gets too close to you), is this a front pocket? Do you have a special quick release from a hide away "tactical" ball bearing pocket sewed into the rear of your "jacket"? Have you ever thought about installing a ball bearing dispenser on the rear of your motorcycle? This could save you from always having to stuff your balls in your pocket(s) before you leave home. Something as simple as a Velcro fastener with some 550 attached-you could run the 550 between your legs, when you see someone closer than you'd like just reach down and jerk it up! The problem of course is the, "reloading" problem. You may go for a double pocket, or carry some reloads in a "bike tactical ball bearing pouch-or a chest rig with numerous pouches! I'll bet there are some folks around, those handy with a needle and thread, that could help you sew one up. When you come up with a great design, see about having it painted, maybe a skull or some kind of camo color-maybe you could sell some of them. I'm guessing with your engineering expertise-you'll design a real dandy. Now, maybe you could also design one that drops 1/4in bearing, for the ladies! Has there been a bearing shortage, as in ammo shortage? Which brand do you recommend? Do some "bounce" better than other? How many windshields have you taken out in the last year? Are there any schools that teach the new rider how to throw these bearings to do the most damage? You know, out west somewhere? If so what is the cost, and do you need to supply your own bearings, or are they included in the cost of the instruction?

At the end of the day going slower than traffic on a highway is a bad idea, the dude that got hit got what he had coming to him, the guy that hit him got what he had coming to him. Not a good idea to escalate confrontation while on a bike, give them the one finger salute and ride on.

That certainly justifies everything that happened then.

hex bolts work better the corners seem to catch the highway better and bounce up better into radiators and windshields than ball bearings... they work wonders for tailgating cagers.... not that i know im just sayin

here is the best article i have seen so far about the incident, all other media is bias(as usual)

Media Shark Frenzy After Skirmish between Alexian Lien and group of riders in NYC |

That "article" is full of shit on many levels but hey, don't let the facts get in the way here. Especially since it conforms to your outlaw way of thinking.

Would a ball bearing at 70mph be considered a deadly weapon?

Yes but that is ok if you're a biker trying to fend off a deadly tailgater. Nothing like pulling over to the side or switching lanes. Lets go for the kill regardless who's in the car.

The Blaze is reporting that they're 'zeroing in' on potential suspects using highway cameras. It's difficult though to pinpoint suspect because a lot of the plates are stolen.

Yeah. Pillars of society. I'm sure their 'bikers creed' is in full swing. I'm pretty positive they're rolling over on each other left and right. No honor among thieves. Oh, and by the way, it was a rich oriental guy, not white. Make a difference? I sure as hell hope not. Punk wanna be bikers. I hope they catch them all.

when a ball bearing is released at 70 mph, its still going 70 hence not a real problem, and if a cager is tail gating you
speed the fuck up, your on a 150+ mph bike stop being a bitch and let it go. and yes i do ride

No, we do not use ballbearings. That's for wannabe outlaw costume wearing only ride when it's sunny out riders. Bikers use a 'Get Back' whip. 3' of braided leather with a 1" steel ball monkey fist knotted in the end. Ball bearings? Seriously? Me personally, I carry a few items in my pocket that are actually found on the bike. Bolts, nuts, old spark plug, chain link...

That ain't no tough guy. That's a straight pussy with a leather jacket

hex bolts work better the corners seem to catch the highway better and bounce up better into radiators and windshields than ball bearings... they work wonders for tailgating cagers.... not that i know im just sayin

here is the best article i have seen so far about the incident, all other media is bias(as usual)

Media Shark Frenzy After Skirmish between Alexian Lien and group of riders in NYC |

Bikers as a rule are pretty tough guys. I have yet to meet any that carry stuff that doesn't go on a bike...like ball bearings. The first choice is a hammer head on a chain, second is a get back whip, and third is a modified axe handle under the saddle bags. Anything that is found in the pocket is usually also found on the side of the road too, the point being that IT's FOUND ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD

...don't listen to me, I'm nothin but a muf kin poser

This string has been educational to say the least! Ball bearings stuffed in pockets, whip with balls on the end (a lot of balls involved with bikers it seems, but not the kind men are born with), ax handles..... What should the car and truck drivers be carrying to fend off these pre-planned attacks? I don't mean a firearm, but some sort of strange crap to throw at motorcyclist? I didn't even know you needed this stuff! Do motorcycle shops sell these "get back whips"? Are they legal in all 50 states? If you're going to carry an illegal weapon (whip with ball on end), why not a weapon with some 'reach'? Would ball bearing thrown out of a car window have any effect on motorcycle riders? Should we be buying ball bearings and keeping them handy in our cars? There must be a lot of whipping and balling going on all the time out on the city streets that I just wasn't aware of. Do motorcycle riders wear special "patches" on their motorcycle club jackets that designate them as ballers or whippers? Or, is it so common among those riding motorcycles that almost all motorcycle riders carry this stuff? I know some states have done away with mandatory helmet laws, but are helmets being mfg'd that pass the ball bearing test? For example: "Our x helmet will stop a 1/4 ball bearing thrown at you from a car in front of you going 70mph!". If this is as common as it sounds, then maybe some of our motorcycle riding friends may want to look for it- the next time they are buying a new helmet! I get the whip with the ball on the end, but are there any with a spark plug on the end? (I'd stay away from plug and ends-it may draw a different kind of crowd). Where do you buy one of these special 'get back' whips with a ball on the tip of the whip? Do any of the tactical suppliers sell these things, and are there any competitions? I'd love to see the 40-70MPH course of whipping, what are the targets? Is this more of a 'tactical' whipping, or are points given for the X ring. Maybe we could start a new section here on the hide, "whips and balls", I'm sure some are already getting excited about it.

Last edited:
This string has been educational to say the least! Ball bearings stuffed in pockets, whip with balls on the end (a lot of balls involved with bikers it seems, but not the kind men are born with), ax handles..... What should the car and truck drivers be carrying to fend off these pre-planned attacks? I don't mean a firearm, but some sort of strange crap to throw at motorcyclist? I didn't even know you needed this stuff! Do motorcycle shops sell these "get back whips"? Are they legal in all 50 states? If you're going to carry an illegal weapon (whip with ball on end), why not a weapon with some 'reach'? Would ball bearing thrown out of a car window have any effect on motorcycle riders? Should we be buying ball bearings and keeping them handy in our cars? There must be a lot of whipping and balling going on all the time out on the city streets that I just wasn't aware of. Do motorcycle riders wear special "patches" on their motorcycle club jackets that designate them as ballers or whippers? Or, is it so common among those riding motorcycles that almost all motorcycle riders carry this stuff? I know some states have done away with mandatory helmet laws, but are helmets being mfg'd that pass the ball bearing test? For example: "Our x helmet will stop a 1/4 ball bearing thrown at you from a car in front of you going 70mph!". If this is as common as it sounds, then maybe some of our motorcycle riding friends may want to look for it- the next time they are buying a new helmet! I get the whip with the ball on the end, but are there any with a spark plug on the end? (I'd stay away from plug and ends-it may draw a different kind of crowd). Where do you buy one of these special 'get back' whips with a ball on the tip of the whip? Do any of the tactical suppliers sell these things, and are there any competitions? I'd love to see the 40-70MPH course of whipping, what are the targets? Is this more of a 'tactical' whipping, or are points given for the X ring. Maybe we could start a new section here on the hide, "whips and balls", I'm sure some are already getting excited about it.

This was great. Thanks for the laugh!

Watching that video makes me feel a tad underpowered carrying my 1911. 25 rounds on me including back up mags still wouldn't be enough. I have been considering switching to a 5.7 for a while now. That one about firms the decision up. Maybe 81 rounds on hand will help a touch, God forbid this ever happens to me and mine.

Watching that video makes me feel a tad underpowered carrying my 1911. 25 rounds on me including back up mags still wouldn't be enough. I have been considering switching to a 5.7 for a while now. That one about firms the decision up. Maybe 81 rounds on hand will help a touch, God forbid this ever happens to me and mine.

What you have now is more than enough. In fact you probably won't need more than two rounds. What do you think is going to happen when the first target falls? The rest will scatter like roaches.

They prey on the weak and those whom they think can't or won't defend themselves.

In reading around the net about this matter, folks are pretty light on facts. Which prompts me to say - "New York, it was revenge for Billy & Capt America".

[video=youtube;QLAYw0vM-bw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLAYw0vM-bw[/video]

Hey guys. I just got in from adding spiderman web shooters to the front of my truck so I can shoot all the ball bearings, hammers, and monkey nut ropes that are out there on our road ways and protect the front of my truck. In my 500k mi of driving so far, I haven't had one problem like this at all.
If ball bearings were thrown into the radiator of my truck busting, it would start blowing steam all over the place preventing me from seeing anything in front of me. How would this make the biker safer?
If I'm close enough for the biker to hit my truck with monkey nuts tied in to the end of a 3 ft rope, then yes, that's too close.
Guess I'm glad I have those web shooters.

Ryan

Done and Done. and .257 Roberts with 115gr Nosler BT are a PITA to seat to specs. Last time I reload for a buddies daughter. Why can't she use her daddy's .308 and not great granddads '30s heirloom? As for the "Crotch Rocket" riders (They AIN'T Bikers). John Wayne said it best, "Life is hard, It's even harder when your stupid"!

First of all, if you insist on riding a motorized BICYCLE on a road filled with cars and trucks, then don't fucking complain if/when you aren't seen or "given respect" or your own personal wonderland of extra room.

It's a public road. People are idiots. Regardless of your vehicle, you should be driving defensively and assume the worst. I don't drive an SUV because of "cool" points or any shallow reason. I drive an SUV because I can't drive a tank, or something else appropriately armored against the army of fucktards on the road.

I don't give a shit about your biker creed or stupid "cager" nickname. I care about PHYSICS.
In a battle between an SUV and a bicycle, the SUV wins.

But hey, it happened in NYC, so how long until an "Assault Vehicle" Ban gets passed?
"Evil" bicycles?

And the discussion about valid driver's licenses is mis-directing bullshit: the other 99% of those bicycle riders probably had valid licenses. They STILL acted like irresponsible shits...

Actions matter. Bravo to the RR driver. Too bad he wasn't armed... Oh wait, it's not allowed in NYC. Well, he called 911, tried to flee to safety and protect his family, and it still didn't end well for him. But some bicycle riders still think its his fault, right?

Fuck 'em. Any self-absorbed entitled coward who throws nuts/bolts/ball-bearings just better kill me with first handful....

1/2in ball bearings? When you say you keep them in your pocket when riding your motorcycle (just-in-case someone gets too close to you), is this a front pocket? Do you have a special quick release from a hide away "tactical" ball bearing pocket sewed into the rear of your "jacket"? Have you ever thought about installing a ball bearing dispenser on the rear of your motorcycle? This could save you from always having to stuff your balls in your pocket(s) before you leave home. Something as simple as a Velcro fastener with some 550 attached-you could run the 550 between your legs, when you see someone closer than you'd like just reach down and jerk it up! The problem of course is the, "reloading" problem. You may go for a double pocket, or carry some reloads in a "bike tactical ball bearing pouch-or a chest rig with numerous pouches! I'll bet there are some folks around, those handy with a needle and thread, that could help you sew one up. When you come up with a great design, see about having it painted, maybe a skull or some kind of camo color-maybe you could sell some of them. I'm guessing with your engineering expertise-you'll design a real dandy. Now, maybe you could also design one that drops 1/4in bearing, for the ladies! Has there been a bearing shortage, as in ammo shortage? Which brand do you recommend? Do some "bounce" better than other? How many windshields have you taken out in the last year? Are there any schools that teach the new rider how to throw these bearings to do the most damage? You know, out west somewhere? If so what is the cost, and do you need to supply your own bearings, or are they included in the cost of the instruction?

If in NY you should not have more than seven Velcro quick release ball bearing pouches.

Fucking animals ! The guy should of stayed on the highway and mowed them all down.
This! I ride sport bikes too. I don't act like a douche like them hoodlums either. Would of loved to of seen a glock emerge and see what they had to say then.

I can't believe the fuck-tards on here that are siding with the bikers (minority for sure). You need to watch the video again in slow motion and pull your ball bearings and Hex nuts out of your ass ( I am sure that is where you store them). The biker/rider/stupid-ass that got hit was NOT being tailgated buy the SUV. He was to the left of the vehicle near the left front tire of the SUV (SUV was in the center lane of travel) the biker/rider/piece-of-shit was riding 2 or 3 bikes wide right on the lane dividing line, I believe side by side riding is illegal (is in UT). MR dumbass looks at the SUV, gases his bike and cuts off the SUV doing a lane change missing the left front of the SUV by inches. Bike Accels or SUV slows down, doesn't matter as a gap between the two is made (although small 10ft or so) then the biker brake checks and gets hit.

If you can't see the biker as being the aggressor/idiot then you are just lying to yourself.

I am also tired of hearing that his wife and child were in the SUV, who gives a crap. As if they weren't he should just take it like a man. Screw that shit, I am a lover not a fighter and have no need for a confrontation with 50-1 or worse odds. I would have done the same thing, and I agree with a previous post my f350 on 35's would have fucked them up a lot more.

This really does show you how worthless the police are (I know they can't be everywhere). News claims the wife was on 911 talking to dispatch for 6 minutes. I am having hard time wrapping my head around the fact that cops could get to them. really a wake up call.

This Video looks like something that happens in other parts of the world, amazing how fast society can crumble given the right ingredients.

SUV driver is the Bernhard Goetz, of 2013.

Unbelievable that anyone could even begin to defend the crotch rocket grease spots.

The RR driver was much kinder than I would have been. No way I would have set there and been dragged out of my vehicle. Vehicle would have went in reverse and wouldn't have stopped until I had so many bikes under me that I was high centered, or a clear path to get moving forward again.