• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rapper shoots and pistol whips his buddy, in the Bronx. Can't be any stupider.

c1steve

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 16, 2010
WA
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSVrV2piQOI

About as stupid as they come. I am sure they will round this guy up, he deserves a long vacation in an 8' cell.

SEE IT: Gunman shoots, pistol whips man in Bronx store before 5 people walk over bleeding victim's body - NY Daily News
The gunman wanted for shooting and critically wounding a man in a Bronx bodega during a spat over a rap video shoot boldly opened fire at point-blank range in the crowded store, a new surveillance video shows.

The violence erupted after the two men — who had been arguing during a low-budget music video shoot on Webster Ave. — spilled into the deli near E. 170th St. early Saturday, police and the store's owner say.

Shocking footage from a security camera inside the store shows the gunman, holding a drink in his left hand, open fire on the 37-year-old victim — striking the man several times at point-blank range.

"They were fighting over who's the star, who's better," the store's owner, Ali Abdul, told the Daily News soon after the shooting.
"They were drunk. They spit at each other, then one guy pulled out a gun and shot the other guy five times."

The victim was grazed in the head, took one bullet to the chest and was hit in each leg, cops said.

The suspect — who had braided hair and was wearing a red polo shirt with blue jeans and a green baseball cap — then walked up to the bleeding man and bashed him with the butt of his pistol before he fled the scene.

The clip shows at least five people step over the wounded man, who was twitching on the floor, before leaving the store. It was not immediately clear if any of them were known to the suspect.

Emergency workers arrived a short time later and rushed the man to Lincoln Hospital, where he remained in critical condition as investigators continued to hunt for the suspect Monday.

Police urge anyone with information to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers hotline at (800) 577-TIPS.

The shooter is an animal, no doubt; however what disturbed me as much as the violence was the gaggle of people that walked by only bothering to note the guy on the ground, dying in front of them, in order to step around him. I'm a bit surprised that, as human beings, we can care so little about each other that not even base instinct causes us to flinch in such a situation. Just walk on by, caring more that the guy's blood doesn't mess up my new air jordans. Yikes...

The shooter is an animal, no doubt; however what disturbed me as much as the violence was the gaggle of people that walked by only bothering to note the guy on the ground, dying in front of them, in order to step around him. I'm a bit surprised that, as human beings, we can care so little about each other that not even base instinct causes us to flinch in such a situation. Just walk on by, caring more that the guy's blood doesn't mess up my new air jordans. Yikes...

These are not animals or people they are fucking savages !

Welcome to the Bronx.

I bet he bought that gun on the internet with NO background check! Holy shit! The system is fucked up! Executive order everything banned immediately! Save us from ourselves... or we'll kill each other dead.

I suspect the shooter/rapper has a similar mindset as Aaron Hernandez. Both think that shooting and killing is part of normal life, and both believe that they are better than other people. Well, some of those with such attitudes will not be polluting the gene pool much longer, they will only have their prison buddies around.

When will they realize bad guys DONT follow the law and never will.

Reminds me of this... 5970.jpg

Dude only had five rounds? No hicap and tactical reload? Guess after your high point is empty they do make a good club...

Surprised no one mentioned the fact that the shooter unloaded his gun at point blank range and the victim is "STILL ALIVE"!!!!! I think James Yeager needs to go to NY and give some crash courses.

Surprised no one mentioned the fact that the shooter unloaded his gun at point blank range and the victim is "STILL ALIVE"!!!!! I think James Yeager needs to go to NY and give some crash courses.

How would James Yeager teaching them to talk shit, make empty threats and cower in a ditch help their shooting?

clearly this video is evidence to the benefit of the .45ACP over the 9mm debate...

Ammo in the 'hood must be cheap. He didn't pick up his brass.

But truely, I'm with TNT. The shits that step over the guy are just as bad.