• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys RAPTAR group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funds received for 4 units in group 02. I will wire these funds this Friday and these units should ship out week of 19 Oct.

In convos with 4 other folks.

still possible to get in on group 02 if payment method is wire on venmo.

checks or money orders take time to maiil and time to clear, but that's ok my me. Once you commit, we will peg that unit to you. The only way you wouldn't get the unit then is if your check or money order didn't clear.

==
If all 8 of these folks commit, that would leave us with exactly 20 units uncommitted on the shelf.

Reactions: gunrgood
Funds received for 4 units in group 02. I will wire these funds this Friday and these units should ship out week of 19 Oct.

checks or money orders take time to maiil and time to clear, but that's ok my me. Once you commit, we will peg that unit to you. The only way you wouldn't get the unit then is if your check or money order didn't clear.

==
If all 8 of these folks commit, that would leave us with exactly 20 units uncommitted on the shelf.
Awesome!!!

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to receive mine. Already got the mount for the rifle

Reactions: Eliteuas

==

Awesome, thanks again for the opportunity.

Reactions: Eliteuas
I was asking her all day and she kept saying she would send it, but not yet.

So in the morning, I hope!

Thanks for responding. But we are to assume they have been shipped ? I recall last time a signature was required too?

I only ask as last time there was an issue with my ITAR form and they didn’t mail mine until after everyone else’s.

Ok I just sent tracking to 11 of you whose units shipped today.

There are still five of us (me included) who had various exceptions that will delay there shipments till Monday. I think three of those people have cleared up there issues. And I have messages out to the other two.

I wired funds for group 02 today (another 10 units)

So the rest of Group 01 and all of group 02 should ship out next week and be received by the following week worst case.

Group 03 has 2 members in it right now, but those folks are mailing checks which have not been received so their units won't ship for about 2 more weeks.

We still have 16 units uncommitted for by my count at this time.

Reactions: silas5150
Ok I just sent tracking to 11 of you whose units shipped today.

There are still five of us (me included) who had various exceptions that will delay there shipments till Monday. I think three of those people have cleared up there issues. And I have messages out to the other two.

I wired funds for group 02 today (another 10 units)

So the rest of Group 01 and all of group 02 should ship out next week and be received by the following week worst case.

Group 03 has 2 members in it right now, but those folks are mailing checks which have not been received so their units won't ship for about 2 more weeks.

We still have 16 units uncommitted for by my count at this time.
@wigwamitus

Can you confirm how you will send us or how PRG will send tracking information. The ITAR form didn't ask for my personal email. Just want to make sure it is coming so I can be home.

Thanks

Ok all tracking numbers for group 01 and group 02 units have been sent out (all units have shipped).

==
One unit had a fail to deliver this morning due to no one home to sign.
And we are investigating one FEDEX tracking number showing the shipment was cancelled.

Otherwise your units are enroute and you have the tracking !

==

14 units remain uncommitted at this point.

Ok all tracking numbers for group 01 and group 02 units have been sent out (all units have shipped).

==
One unit had a fail to deliver this morning due to no one home to sign.
And we are investigating one FEDEX tracking number showing the shipment was cancelled.

Otherwise your units are enroute and you have the tracking !

==

14 units remain uncommitted at this point.
I thought I was in group 2 and have not received any notification

Excuse me, I was mistaken. No Group 02 units have gone out yet ... just all group 01 units.

We are still waiting on group 02 units to ship.

Sorry for the false alarm !

Checked with PRG, they are still hoping to get group 02 shipped out today.

As of this morning 8 units still available.

Sorry guys...new to the thread. What’s the price and is it the RAPTAR S with AB?

7 uncommitted RAPTARs remain as of this morning.

Dang we're down to 4 remaining ... just had a burst of activity ... I better head outside and finish winterizing the greenhouse before all the RAPTARs sell out ! :D

Reactions: Tonsofguns
ok we are down to 1 (one) unit remaining, so I am going to pause taking further orders until I can double check inventory (with PRG) versus orders (my spreadsheet). I do not want to go into an "over sold" situation.
Repeating, my records say 1 unit remains uncommitted, but I need to verify with PRG before we take an order for this last unit.

And who knows, maybe they will find another 1-2 units like they did last year.

Thanks everyone for your participation !

==
As to time frames ... a lot of recent orders have paid by check.

I think this week's order will include everyone whose checks have cleared plus everyone who paid by venmo or wire. We will call that Group 03.

Group 03 should ship week of 02 Nov and be received either late that week or early week of 09 Nov.
==
Then week of 02 Nov when the checks enroute now clear, we will place the last order which we will call Group 04.

Group 04 should ship week of 09 Nov and be received either late that week or early week of 16 Nov.

Reactions: Evolution 9
Still no inventory update from PRG yet. They are having a meeting today to figure it out. Will post here as soon as I know.

Ok, I got inventory from PRG last night.

Group 03 (six people, 4 who sent venmo in past week and 2 who sent checks week prior) will be wired out today and should ship this week. I will send you tracking when I get it.

Group 04 (10 people) ... still waiting on several checks, wires and venmos ...

I contacted all group 04 people who have not paid, to confirm their commitment and proceed to pay.

==
Assuming all group 04 people I contacted this morning do confirm, then we are sold out on this group buy. No more units remaining.

if people do not confirm within 48 hours, then I will release their allocation and offer up here.

Thanks!!

Group 03 funds received by PRG, units should ship this week. Will provide tracking as soon as I get it.

Group 04 locked in as far as commits. We are 100% locked in, committed, allocated, etc. Due to several people using checks in Group 04, there might be a 04a and 04b ... so the folks whose funds have cleared don't have to wait on the final paper instruments to clear. So at least a 04a will ship next week and probably a 04b the following week.

Group 03 funds received by PRG, units should ship this week. Will provide tracking as soon as I get it.

Group 04 locked in as far as commits. We are 100% locked in, committed, allocated, etc. Due to several people using checks in Group 04, there might be a 04a and 04b ... so the folks whose funds have cleared don't have to wait on the final paper instruments to clear. So at least a 04a will ship next week and probably a 04b the following week.

I am interested if possible or someone backs out!!

Is there a group buy for the S model coming up by any chance?

No, if you need an S model check with Optics Planet. The shown price is around $7500 if you call and ask for 10% discount (put in cart first) they will give it, the price around $6,900. Its a back order, no one has them in stock. I got mine in 45d, but they promise from Wilcox is 60d.

==

Ok, EVERYONE, we have one more of these military RAPTARs available. The first "I'll take it" here in this thread, gets it, the price is $3,200 ... contact me in PM if any questions.

Thanks!

Does the ES model connect to Kestrel for ballistic output?

Availalability is none.
All are spoken for at this point, sorry.

Reactions: 8208
Hey gents. Can anyone who's received their RAPTARs confirm what's on the enclosed disc? Due to it's small size I don't have any players that can read it. Very excited to get set up but it appears if there is an instruction manual it's contained on the disc.

Thanks Wigwamitus and everyone that participated!

Hey gents. Can anyone who's received their RAPTARs confirm what's on the enclosed disc? Due to it's small size I don't have any players that can read it. Very excited to get set up but it appears if there is an instruction manual it's contained on the disc.

Thanks Wigwamitus and everyone that participated!
There is a main instruction manual and other smaller manuals and a zeroing target.

I may be able to PM them to you if you would like

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.