ratcoon noise

black_ump

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2007
erie,pa 16334
never hurd it befor... it wasnt a chatter noise the coon climbed in the tree to escape the hail of bullets i was shooting at him... when things settled i hurd this weird howl like a monkey sound.

iam not a coon hunter so it kinda scard the shit out of me. if you know what iam talking about why do coons make that noise

Outsydlooknin75

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2009
DulUth Jawja
Re: ratcoon noise

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ballsdeep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was laughing at your shooting skillzzzzzzzzz. </div></div>

And his typing and spelling skillz.

black_ump

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2007
erie,pa 16334

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ballsdeep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was laughing at your shooting skillzzzzzzzzz. </div></div>

And his typing and spelling skillz. </div></div>

now how would he know about my typeing skills ? and my shooting must not be too bad he was at the foot of the tree dead.... bled out, i hate those f---in things

KYS

BBN #1
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2008
Lexington, KY

You have got to be kidding me?! Another award winning post!

Do you drink heavily then post on here?

KYS

BBN #1
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2008
Lexington, KY

ratcoon ?????? Seriously? are you for real? do your parents know you are using the internet?