• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ravens, Jaguars players kneel during national anthem after Trump's attacks on NFL

I know that what I do really won't have an impact as an individual but I will never spend a dime on the NFL nor will I watch one second of it on tv. I will also try my damndest to not spend a dime with any of their sponsors.

Bumbling around Youtube jamming to some good old rock, came across a "10 Greatest Moments in Music History". This was on the list and thought it relevant right now, how even an Army washout hippie playing at Woodstock would still play the National Anthem out of love for the country.

For those that are more traditionalist for the Anthem, here is my good friend Dave Bray singing at this years NRA Annual Meetings. He was our Scout Sniper Platoon Corpsman on a combat deployment to West Africa as well as being a fine American. You may recognize him from his time with Madison Rising, hell of a rock rendition of the Anthem there too.

22007654_10210764761016393_8168159382468235140_n.jpg.jpeg

Most contracts I read have a clause that basically says that one party can not do something to the other party that creates a condition of waste; and if they do, they are liable.

If you are a resident of a community in which public funds were used to build a stadium, the actions of these individuals as well as the team itself have damaged the investment..........

Once you send "your" tax dollars to the city/county/state/fed, they cease to be your dollars. They belong to the entity to which you sent the money. I think you will have a hard time proving you have legal standing to make any salient claim. The claim would need to come (I believe) from the authority that owns the property.

I believe the United States is the greatest country on earth, and while our Constitution is great it does have one major flaw, In that it relies on the people that oversee the checks and balances of our government to be honorable men & women..... and unfortunately that train has left the station along time ago. The only way to get it back in my opinion is through a major tax reform where the people that actually pay the taxes have a say in where the money goes. When you do not have any skin in the game you don’t care.

well at least i know what companies to avoid for life now....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...cial-firestorm

Ford....aka Mexican motors....has done more to displace american workers than any other company.

UnderArmor.....have been boycotting them anyways....thier products are shit and over priced.....and they pull sponsorship from hunters for actually hunting animals.

Anheuser-Busch.....not that i drink their piss water anyways...but after their whole "Wall" commercial, weve known where they stand.

Nike.........more over priced shit......but not surprising considering their demographic.

Hyundai......who the fuck drives a hyundai anyways?

good, let these shit companies continue to out themselves.

I think they are in violation of thier own rule book.

OFFICIAL PLAYING RULES OF THE
NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE
Rule 5, Section 4
ARTICLE 8. PERSONAL MESSAGES. Throughout the period on game-day that a player is visible to the stadium and television audience (including in pregame warm-ups, in the bench area, and during postgame interviews in the locker room or on the field), players are prohibited from wearing, displaying, or otherwise conveying personal messages either in writing or illustration, unless such message has been approved in advance by the League office. Items to celebrate anniversaries or memorable events, or to honor or commemorate individuals, such as helmet decals, and arm bands and jersey patches on players’ uniforms, are prohibited unless approved in advance by the League office. All such items approved by the League office, if any, must relate to team or League events or personages. The League will not grant permission for any club or player to wear, display, or otherwise convey messages, through helmet decals, arm bands, jersey patches, or other items affixed to game uniforms or equipment, which relate to political activities or causes, other non-football events, causes or campaigns, or charitable causes or campaigns. Further, any such approved items must be modest in size, tasteful, non-commercial, and non- controversial; must not be worn for more than one football season; and if approved for use by a specific team, must not be worn by players on other teams in the League.

And no one even brought up the fact it is racist for the "players" ,cough cough, to still have an OWNER.

Even though my Dad liked football I never could understand the idea of watching or liking team sports or having a favorite. Well my Dad was a gambler is most of the reason he watched football. My stepson is a huge Raiders fan, if they win he's on a high and angry at life if they lose, they don't have us over because we don't like football. I do like MMA where one man represents his own strengths and weaknesses but I really could care less who wins or loses, I just want to see how they won.

How is it that a professional athlete can earn so much money, yes I understand the whole thing is a business but still, something just isn't right here.

Defiling the Flag, our national Anthem and what/who it stands for because of police brutality??? That's just stupid in so many ways. Every way you turn there's so much stupid it's almost unbelievable. Hey that last sentence would make good title for a thread.

I'm going to the store right now, specifically, to take a knee right by the strawberry koolaide! Who's with me.?

Had a conversation with two union contractors today.

Tried to explain how Trump is fighting against both the Dem Party and the Republican as they unite to form the Establishment.

Used the example of how the repugs were all gung ho to repeal Ocare until they had the ability to repeal Ocare.

The other party stated that there is nothing wrong with Ocare and the problem is that doctors make too much money and the government needs to tell them "Here is your pay take it or leave it".

When I said well than what if they did the same to electricians, the trade he happens to belong to, he said that's not the same.

Anyway the conversation only got more illogical and ended up with Trump is a racist/Nazi. As I pointed out his daughter, son in law and Grandkids are Jewish as well he appointed Ben Carson to his cabinet, he rolled into "My father fought Nazis, yada, yada, yada"

This will not end well as we are not dealing with rational people.

Had a conversation with two union contractors today.

Tried to explain how Trump is fighting against both the Dem Party and the Republican as they unite to form the Establishment.

Used the example of how the repugs were all gung ho to repeal Ocare until they had the ability to repeal Ocare.

The other party stated that there is nothing wrong with Ocare and the problem is that doctors make too much money and the government needs to tell them "Here is your pay take it or leave it".

When I said well than what if they did the same to electricians, the trade he happens to belong to, he said that's not the same.

Anyway the conversation only got more illogical and ended up with Trump is a racist/Nazi. As I pointed out his daughter, son in law and Grandkids are Jewish as well he appointed Ben Carson to his cabinet, he rolled into "My father fought Nazis, yada, yada, yada"

This will not end well as we are not dealing with rational people.

Yeah, I just don’t even try to have those conversations anymore. I’ve had exactly the same experience(s) and I would have to OD on aspirin to get rid of the headache. Just not worth the effort.

Yeah, I just don’t even try to have those conversations anymore. I’ve had exactly the same experience(s) and I would have to OD on aspirin to get rid of the headache. Just not worth the effort.

Keep trying.

They depend on our silence to advance their agenda and maybe just maybe you will reach one.

Stacy gets it. And some of the posters in the comments section get it. Some don't, as usual.

Interesting article.
Granted, more conservative in bias but still valid numbers.
Kind of puts paid to these idiotic NFL protests.

OK, so I posted a few days ago that I was done w/ the NFL, DirecTV & any other entity associated w/ the NFL. My wife handled the DirecTV issue & we've cancelled our contract w/ no penalties & she even got us a decent refund. I owe her something big for this one!

Last edited:
The money is getting nervous.

The money is getting nervous.

GREAT ARTICLE !!!!! I hope the heat gets steadily turned up against this entire bunch to the breaking point and the NFL collapses. And yes, I really fucking mean that. Fuck'm.

Sounds like they are going to let the players run the league.

It will be gone in two years.

Crazy way to run a business letting the employees insult the customer.