• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ravens, Jaguars players kneel during national anthem after Trump's attacks on NFL

I wish this NFL issue would not be used as a wedge by inducing Veterans and military sacrifice, as a reason Kapernick and friends should respect the flag, you either do or you don't respect what it stands for, if people think soldiers are thinking about flag and country when they are fighting and dying they are mistaken, they are fighting and dying for their buddy's life and their own life (in that order). Flag and country is why you join, your buddy's life and safety is why you kill. I think its time the Mil back off from the NFL and any other sport that people are paying to go to see a game and are forced to sit through a demonstrations by millionaires who think they are oppressed in the USA. NO more advertising, no more sending young kids to do the flag ceremony, they just need to disconnect from the whole spectacle

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgGc9Iyqyp0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgGc9Iyqyp0

Last edited:
These loser players are all about total support for the torturers and complete contempt for the victims. If an elevator door opened and one of these thugs was in it I would wait for another elevator. Why would I pay or waste my valuable time to watch them play football.

I just love how now all off a sudden these liberal cucks care about the constitution...."but...but....mah furst mendment rights!"

gee, funny how your rights apply to you, but anytime anyone you dont agree with tries to speak, you actively try to silence them (ie.berkley).......often times with violence.

You dont give a shit about the constitution until its convient for you...and now im supposed to give a shit about your rights?......the rights you mock by disrespecting the country that gave them to you?....the rights youve proven by your own actions you dont care about?.....fuck that shit.

but more importantly......the 1A only protects you from the govt.......it doesnt protect you from the people you piss off......and it doesnt mean that we have to sit here and respect what you say because of your 1A......

same applies to the 2A.......you cant claim you want us to respect your first ammendment right while actively trying to suppress the 2nd........you cant pick and choose.....either you support them all or you support none of them.

although thats starting to change.....as now all these SJWs want guns for the trumpocolypse.....the same people who have spe t years screatching about how "no one needs an ar15 with 30 rounds" now all of a sudden need a gun for "protection"

was at a gun show last weekend, and actually saw some skinny jean wearing pissant getting all upset that you actually had to pass a BG check to buy a gun........".even at a gun show."

yup, learned the hard way that his liberal trash media had been lying to him.........

Last edited:
I'm wondering why they didn't come to ESPN analyst Doug Adler's defense when he said Venus Williams used a "guerrilla" style of play.
Mike Ditka said "Obama is the worst president we've ever had", and was also no longer employed by ESPN.
Free speech is conveniently put aside when it suits their agenda.

Most of these morons have never read the constitution. I keep a copy of it my desk just for the moron that tells me that double taxation is unconstitutional. I just hand the book to them and ask them to show me where it says that. Reminds me of that scene in Absence of Malice.

I wanna say something to you.
You know and I know
that we can't tell you
what to print or what not to.
We hope people in the press
will act responsibly.
When you don't, there ain't a lot
anybody can do about it.
But we can't have people go around
leaking stuff for their own reasons.
It ain't legal.
And worse than that,
by God, it ain't right.
I can't stop you,
but I can damn well stop them.
I wanna know
where them stories come from.
Under the First Amendment,
my client is not required to reveal...
That's all horsepucky.
The First Amendment don't say that,
and the privilege don't exist.
Now, do you understand
I can ask you these questions
in front of a grand jury?
Yes.
And if you don't answer,
you can go to jail?
I know it's possible, yes.
Oh, it's more than possible,
Ms. Carter, it's damned likely.

Do you want to really make it hurt? Think like a lefty, but add a 'moral' twist. Identify each of the major sponsors and quit buying their products. Send them an email or letter and explain that you can not in good conscience continue purchasing their products while they support a venue that espouses this anti-American propaganda. Send the same letter to the networks, and to the rating companies. Let them know how many fewer targets they are reaching. Maybe then, :30 super bowl ads won't be $735 K. You don't have to go full retard and stand up and call for a boycott, just let you friends know that you won't be eating, drinking, smoking, driving any of those advertiser's products, not even at a party.

Look at what happened to Kellogg and Target. You don't have to be loud, you just have to have resolve.

F these little bastards.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jFhborYfWsY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This WWII vet seems to think differently, and I tend to agree.

I 100% support their right to protest.

I just hope they 100 % support my right not to watch their crappy sports game.

This WWII vet seems to think differently, and I tend to agree.

I 100% support their right to protest.

I just hope they 100 % support my right not to watch their crappy sports game.

They have the right to protest ON THEIR OWN DAMNED TIME.

And even when someone does something on their own time, it can (and has) cost people their jobs depending on the employment situation (contract vs at will) and the impact that person's actions has or can have on its employer's reputation or image.

If any of these fucks worked for me they would be unemployed as of an hour ago.

Man I hope there next home games are nothing, but empty seats. I wonder just how much $$$ it will take the NFL teams and owners losing before they put an end to this shit. These idiots really don't realize where the money comes from that pays them.

I have written the County Executive of my County ( home of the Buffalo Bills) that at the end of the current lease the Bills should be told that no further help was available and if they want to continue to play here they should build their own stadium and pay taxes on the full assessed value, just like every other business.

I encourage every one stuck in the situation where their lickspittle politicians have been bamboozled into giving the store away to the NFL Billionaires to tell those Politicians that it is time to end NFL subsides.

The Kojak marathon was pretty good yesterday, "Who loves you, baby."

I haven't been much of an NFL fan since back in the 1970's; but I would still tune in once in awhile.

That's over with. If I wanted to watch politics, I'd look for a channel that covered it as one of their two or three most prominent subjects. But sports?

Folks on the morning news programs are saying, hey, all we really want to see when we tune into a football game is the players playing football, not politics. We get enough advocacy when we are force fed commercial advertising as part of it too. Keep it off the field.

They have fouled their own nests with this political posturing.

So now, since the players are so fired up to put politics ahead of football, then I don't even want to see anything else they have in mind, either, including them playing their football.

Yes there are lots of players in the NFL, and the grand majority of them are not doing this. But it's all just one NFL. Those other players have a genuine incentive to do more than just gape and stare. I believe these other players have an obligation to the sport which elevates and compensates them, and to the folks out there in the seats who pay their way. That obligation is to fight back against the seepage of political pollution that is despoiling their occupation and their (America's) game.

i admire the commitment. But commitments carry costs. They think nobody will make them pay them, or that those costs will be negligible. They may be right about that, our Nation has lost its focus and its courage to stand for doing the right thing. I think, I hope, that they're wrong on that score. I think they are betting there careers on this one, and I also think they are being very irresponsible with those careers, and with the consequences as those consequences bear upon their dependents livelihood.

Then, there's the commissioner. He is employed at the pleasure of the team owners. If it is their intention to support his comments putting respect for football ahead of respect for the flag and the nation the flag represents, then that's another reason to deep six the NFL football, or at least in my living room. I don't hold season tickets, but f I did, I be turning mine back in.

Goodell makes some of his salary based on contractual baseline agreements, but another large part is based on performance bonus as determined by the owners at the end of each year. I think that when this comes up again, it either gets slashed, or NFL is off my menu for a long time along with the programming sponsors. I think that would be more in line with putting his money and his mouth into the same reality.

If this continues, it may be high time to start contacting league/program sponsors, and programming providers; holding them accountable for the content they are so lucratively financing. It's not like their products/programming have no competitors.Those six figure player salaries are largely financed on broadcasting royalties.

If this continues, I'd actually rather be watching Discovery Channel, and that's a really sad commentary on NFL football. I'm already halfway there with NASCAR. Don't get me started on NASCAR.

Maybe the broadcasters wouldn't be moved by such reasoning, but I suspect their advertisers might.

This is all just another facet of celebrity entitlement. They would appear to solidly believe that their elevation on the basis of one of their attributes entitles them to engage on prognostication on whatever other basis as they might choose.

Free speech supports their viewpoint; but the problem with free speech (for them, anyway) is that it also entitles them to demonstrate just how asinine any individual can be. They just get to do it in front of more listeners/viewers; yesterday's festivities, case in point. Right now these players are painting the entire NFL 'asinine'.

S'OK, they have that right.

My guess is that we are viewing beginning stages of another players strike. That would be bad for everybody involved, and that includes us,. too.

Greg

Last edited:
One of the things that piss me off the most is in the past, some of the players wanted to wear cleat memorializing 9/11 and Goodell threatened them with suspensions and fines and would not allow them to wear the cleats.

I cannot hope strongly enough that this goes so far down the shitter for every one of these cucks that it completely destroys the entire establishment. We'll be out NOTHING.

List of NFL sponsors according to the players association.
https://www.nflpa.com/players/sponsors

If you look in the upper right there is a button that says contact. I sent them this.

Because of the continuing disrespect the players are showing during the national anthem and the flag I will no longer watch he NFL. Most of my associates are of the same mind. Good riddance to you over paid parasites. Show this to your sponsors.

Just sent the following to the above link as well. Fuck'm.

Due to the continued disrespect the NFL is showing our great Anthem and Flag, I, and literally 10's of thousands of my like minded brethren who are comprised of past and present LEO and Military for the most part, are doing the same. I am a member of an online forum which is comprised of mostly these individuals that are done with the NFL and each and every one of your sponsors.

Enough is enough and now WE are taking a "stand" against you and yours.

Reap what you sow.

"Thank you for this resource. It makes it easier for me to choose which companies to not lend my support. I believe that companies and organizations have the right and obligation to their customers to ask those who represent them do so respectfully and professionally. I do support free speech, but I don't have to support a retailer or manufacturer who allows their representatives to insult me and my ideals.
NFL players can kneel and otherwise ignore the anthem and flag, just as a cashier at Wal-Mart can tell a customer they are stupid. It's not up to the players or the cashier to reprimand themselves. That's the work of the adults in charge. When the adults in charge fail to address the issue, then the customer simply stops supporting the organization with their dollars.
That's where we are today. You made your choice and now I am making mine.
Kneel and sit on someone else's dime."

One of the things that piss me off the most is in the past, some of the players wanted to wear cleat memorializing 9/11 and Goodell threatened them with suspensions and fines and would not allow them to wear the cleats.

just like how "excessive celebration" is not allowed....yet kneeling is considered "free speech"......why doesnt "free speech" extend to celebrating?

i would expect nothing less from an organization that is alright with Felons, Women beaters, animal abusers.......so long as they continue to bring in that sweet sweet money, they could care less......fuck, i bet Hernandez would have had a job if he had made it out of prison.

Last edited:
"I am personally disgusted by the behavior of NFL players in reference to their deliberate and exhibitionist lack of respect for the nation's flag.

I am contacting all of the sponsoring advertisers listed on your site, as well as those sponsors who employ player endorsements in their advertising.

This disrespectful behavior of your members is a personal affront to the belief and sensibilities of people who contribute directly to your incomes.

I intend to help your learn humility through the consequences of your actions. You enjoy privilege due to your talents, but talents do not excuse wilful and blatant disrespect for your own nation's symbols.

Greg Langelius"

just like how "excessive celebration" is not allowed....yet kneeling is considered "free speech"......why doesnt "free speech" extend to celebrating?

I can promise you that if a celebration included something disrespectful to the flag or to the president, it would get a waiver. The problem is systemic and the remedy must be in kind.

21768122_1963319213884507_4284500167037875787_n.jpg

Just sent the following to the above link as well. Fuck'm.

Due to the continued disrespect the NFL is showing our great Anthem and Flag, I, and literally 10's of thousands of my like minded brethren who are comprised of past and present LEO and Military for the most part, are doing the same. I am a member of an online forum which is comprised of mostly these individuals that are done with the NFL and each and every one of your sponsors.

Enough is enough and now WE are taking a "stand" against you and yours.

Reap what you sow.

Hi J; I will be following your's and others lead by doing the same thing. I will be adding the civilian content as well. Please correct me if you or anyone else has better information, but I think the number of civilians here on the hide is larger than past/presentLEO and military. My point being is that I think the number of pissed off citizens (in total) here on the hide is much larger than just the LEO/Military content, hence, the impact to sponsors is larger. I think I saw somewhere that there are over 11,000 total members/account names. As I said, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Respectfully, Threadcutter.

Hi J; I will be following your's and others lead by doing the same thing. I will be adding the civilian content as well. Please correct me if you or anyone else has better information, but I think the number of civilians here on the hide is larger than past/presentLEO and military. My point being is that I think the number of pissed off citizens (in total) here on the hide is much larger than just the LEO/Military content, hence, the impact to sponsors is larger. I think I saw somewhere that there are over 11,000 total members/account names. As I said, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Respectfully, Threadcutter.

Ya know, I think I owe an apology. I'm sorry my wording calls this into play. Not my intent at all to down play our civilian brothers at all. Tucker or Frank I'm certain may have a ball park number regarding the breakdown and that's a really good question actually. Thank you for pointing this out and contributing to the cause.

FYI, Busenhalter-6 just got off the phone with DirectTV to cancel NFL Sunday Ticket (she is the world's biggest Steelers Fan... has always had Sunday Ticket.).

She waited on hold for almost an hour... and through two supervisors. Complaining about the NFL and the players.

But it paid off bigtime!!! They gave her $13 a month off the Sunday Ticket (Sept-Playoffs, whenever that is...). AND $50 a MONTH off our DirectTV for the next YEAR... when she said, fine, if you won't cancel Sunday Ticket... I'll cancel our whole Satellite TV and go with a stick.

So anyone who has DirectTV and the NFL Sunday Ticket... here's what they are giving out!

Apparently, they are inundated with people cancelling. They are bailing water to not lose millions of customers.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I followed the lead and also wrote on their handy dandy link.

"Thank you for the easy link.
I want to register my displeasure with your organization and players kneeling during The National Anthem.
My family has a history of service to the nation dating to the Revolutionary War. We have shed blood and occasionally life to ensure that the citizens of this country continue to have and continue to be free to exercise their constitutionally guaranteed rights. That they do so in the manner they have chosen is certainly their right to do so even though my family, friends and I find it personally repugnant.
The players and your organization have decided on your stance.
We (my family, friends and associates)have also.
We will not do business in any manner with, support, or in any way patronize the National Football League or any corporation or other entity sponsoring the NFL or enabling this conduct.
In my business, I consult with a fairly large number of businesses and individuals and will not hesitate to let my displeasure with your organization and sponsors be known.
The sponsors and your organization seem to have forgotten a few common precepts of business. Your sponsors and organization also seem to have forgotten continued patronage is a choice, not a requirement."

Hi J; No, not at all. Zero offense taken, no apology is necessary or in order. My desire is to show sponsors as large a number as possible, but I do want it to be accurate. I struggled with the wording in my last post as well, out of concern that I might appear to be downplaying the significant number of, and contribution of LEO and Military. I dunno, maybe out of 11,000 members, half are LEO/Military and the other half are civvies, such as myself.

Bose and Nike are major suppliers. Tell Chevy they can take their Bose sound systems off the assembly line.

FYI, Busenhalter-6 just got off the phone with DirectTV to cancel NFL Sunday Ticket (she is the world's biggest Steelers Fan... has always had Sunday Ticket.).

She waited on hold for almost an hour... and through two supervisors. Complaining about the NFL and the players.

But it paid off bigtime!!! They gave her $13 a month off the Sunday Ticket (Sept-Playoffs, whenever that is...). AND $50 a MONTH off our DirectTV for the next YEAR... when she said, fine, if you won't cancel Sunday Ticket... I'll cancel our whole Satellite TV and go with a stick.

So anyone who has DirectTV and the NFL Sunday Ticket... here's what they are giving out!

Apparently, they are inundated with people cancelling. They are bailing water to not lose millions of customers.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Very, very good news ! Thank You.

F***ing Squelers stayed in the locker room during the Anthem. Only the Vet came out and sang the Anthem.
Figures. Look who their "leader" is. The rapist joined the rest of the team.

Fuck the NFL for disrespecting the fallen

Bunch of poofters . Real footballers ( rugby league or union ) don't need
faggy body armour , stay on the field for the entire game unless injured
badly , and don't need a rest every ten seconds . If you are outside Aus
reading this , you tube some Aussie ' NRL ' .
EDIT : actually , make it ' State of origin biggest hits ' .

How many Rugby guys have "CTE".

I got to think there is as much concussion in Rugby as there is in American football yet we never hear about it.

Why?

Is football that much more violent or is CTE" a hoax?

I have my thoughts and if Im right Goodell is just a useful idiot doing the work of the left to eliminate another American past time.

The Globalists want the only sport to be soccor. There is no place for Football.

Last edited:
The more I think about it, the more pissed off I get.
Their "beef" has been proven a false narrative.
While I support the right of peaceful protest, and this has been that, it is all predicated on bullshit.
What I consider this now, is the modern equivalent to spitting on our veterans.
Not just those who serve now, but to those that have served throughout our history.

Of course, they are quick to deny it, but in reality, since their "oppression" is a false narrative, the only thing that remains is dishonoring our country and our veterans.
Does racism exist? Of course it does. It always has and it always will.
The only folks that are currently oppressed in the United States of America are white, anglo saxon men.

I got to think there is as much concussion in Rugby as there is in American football yet we never hear about it.
Why?

The problem is that while you have some head on contact in Rugby, slamming into people is not the biggest part of the game.
Also the players tend to be much lighter.
The problem in American Football as it's played today, is they upped the padding to the max so you could spend half your life slamming into things, but the blunt force trauma to your head & body remains & gets worse as you simply have ever larger masses slamming into each other at higher energies.
Your brain and internal organs still take a huge pounding from the forces going through them at each slam into some other massive player.

I just love how they are trying to claim "kneeling during the anthem isnt being disrespectful"........wanna know how thats Bullshit? (other than common sense)

in England, they kneeled during the American anthem......then STOOD for the British anthem.........if it wasnt disrespectful, why not remain kneeling for the British anthem?..........huh?

probably because theyre full of shit.

The problem is that while you have some head on contact in Rugby, slamming into people is not the biggest part of the game.
Also the players tend to be much lighter.
The problem in American Football as it's played today, is they upped the padding to the max so you could spend half your life slamming into things, but the blunt force trauma to your head & body remains & gets worse as you simply have ever larger masses slamming into each other at higher energies.
Your brain and internal organs still take a huge pounding from the forces going through them at each slam into some other massive player.

I can understand the mechanics of it having been in a car accident, feeling fine the moment of, than the next day realizing that the high water content construction of our bodies allowed everything internal to bounce off the skeletal system leaving me feeling like I had had a 100 percent interior organ workout for the next couple days.

Up until Friday the NFL was firmly in the cross hairs of the left - domestic violence, violence in general, CTE, being the usual bludgeons.

What changed?

Trump made a speech and now its "the enemy of my Enemy is my friend".

So the answer perhaps to the NFL is a return to slower grass fields and a management that penalizes for those shocking hits despite the hit to revenue that would entail.

The biggest change would require that they better screen the incoming players and perhaps not sign up those that have incredible skills but have proven themselves to lack empathy for other humans through their criminal action. When I was a kid football was all about character, now not so much.

Colleges hold some responsibility also. They should be weeding out the criminals even if it harms their team as well ensuring their is an academic accountability so that educated players leave their institutions.

American game played in America. The teams are not on the field for the national anthem is FUCKING DISGRACEFUL to the real men and women of this country.

This country is becoming a

Nation of

Fucking

Losers

Keep this shit up equates to Not For Long. This isn't going to work out well for the money men. We'll see where their principles are when the revenue takes a hit.

The Cowboys stood for the National Anthem (Thank god or I was done with the NFL period!) but kneeled before the National Anthem which I'm semi-confused about and waiting for Jerry Jones official response in regards to it.

Problem with this forum is that it is like a big giant sausage fest. Whole butch of swords knocking on swords.

We need to head over to "Hipsters Hide" and start injecting our wisdom inside the belly of the beast.

Except for the rare EliPolite or APoG we just end up converting the already converted.

Anyone know of any lefty sites having this conversation?

MCamerons point about not standing for the US anthem but than standing for Rule Britannia certainly begs for an answer.

Why?

Is football that much more violent or is CTE" a hoax?

I have my thoughts and if Im right Goodell is just a useful idiot doing the work of the left to eliminate another American past time.

The Globalists want the only sport to be soccor. There is no place for Football.

Im assuming CTE is concussion something ? I knocked my head
on a players hip once going in for a tackle ( both of us running flat out ) ,
apparently I was out for 5 mins . When I woke up , I jumped up and
proceeded in the direction of the opposing team ! I was a few beers
short of a carton for a few weeks : it happens . ( that was rugby union )

I know now what you mean about car accidents PMac . Got Tboned by
a drunk at a cross junction , seemed ok at the time but pissed a little
blood the next day and felt like I'd been used as a heavy bag .

I can can only watch soccer if its a an international standard game ,
and even then I'm probably on the net doing something else at the
same time . Watching crackle finish paint dry usurps club soccer .

Im assuming CTE is concussion something ? I knocked my head
on a players hip once going in for a tackle ( both of us running flat out ) ,
apparently I was out for 5 mins . When I woke up , I jumped up and
proceeded in the direction of the opposing team ! I was a few beers
short of a carton for a few weeks : it happens . ( that was rugby union )

I know now what you mean about car accidents PMac . Got Tboned by
a drunk at a cross junction , seemed ok at the time but pissed a little
blood the next day and felt like I'd been used as a heavy bag .

I can can only watch soccer if its a an international standard game ,
and even then I'm probably on the net doing something else at the
same time . Watching crackle finish paint dry usurps club soccer .

Yes some sort of concussion syndrome.

The media has been beating it to death now claiming every unnatural act committed by an NFL player is the result of CTE.

I think there may be something to it scientifically but it also happens to be a crisis they can use to their advantage.

The left is all gung ho to shut down the NFL or turn it into flag football in regards to CTE but do anything real about the Heroin issue or weekly casualty counts in the teens in Chicago? Forget about it.

Last edited:
Well, although I won't watch, it seems Jones and the Cowboys tried to have it both ways. Seems they kneeled en mass before the anthem then stood for it.
Guess a couple of the Cardinals didn't even take off their helmets for the anthem.
I'm beyond done with these arrogant bastards.

Turn the TV off, go fishing or go to the range.

Never much of a pro sports fan. But I did turn down buying Colts tickets this weekend and told my wife we won't be watching the Super Bowl for the first time in 30 years.

I support everyone's 1st Amendment rights. The problem is the liberals don't seem to understand that these same rights apply to people they don't agree with, and that somehow they bear no consequences for their actions, when the Constitution only protects them from government reprocussions.