• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you're still watching the NFL you're part of the problem

WaltHer

Felipe Forevuh
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2009
hillbilluns, montucky
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/1...-justice-workshop-inspired-by-kaepernick.html

The National Football League is partnering with Morehouse College for a three-day social justice workshop in February inspired by Colin Kaepernick’s activism.

“The Advocacy in Sport Workshop is a direct extension of Colin Kaepernick’s activism,” Interim President of Morehouse College Harold Martin Jr. wrote in a letter. “We recognize and applaud Mr. Kaepernick’s efforts and personal sacrifice. His work…inspired this very tangible discussion and training.”
in-art-close-icon-128x128.png

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

opt-out-icon2.png

unmiss-sound-button-muted.svg

The workshop in Atlanta, Ga. “will engage professional athletes around issues of social justice and other advocacy agendas emphasizing how to effectively launch platforms that rally community support and national attention.”

The announcement comes after the NFL pledged to donate $89 million to social justice causes over the next seven years, a commitment that came after Kaepernick and other NFL players kneeled during the national anthem to protest police brutality and other perceived racial injustices.

“This historic workshop is aimed at training the next generation of athletes who wish to use sport as a powerful platform for advocacy,” said Troy Vincent, NFL executive vice president of football operations in an NFL press release. “Our partnership is designed to equip athletes as influencers and community leaders with the mechanics to develop their advocacy platform.”

Dr. David Wall Rice, associate professor of psychology at Morehouse, designed the curriculum for the workshop through his Identity, Art and Democracy Laboratory. Students selected to participate in the workshop will also take his winter term course Psychology, Sport and Social Justice.

Rice tweeted his thanks to Kaepernick for the event:

“Looking forward to this crucial work. Thank you @Keapernick7 @RISEtoWIN @nfl @Morehouse for the activism that got us here…”

"Linking with the NFL and their players in pushing forward social justice agendas that mirror present and past activist foundations of Morehouse College is important work,” said Martin Jr. “We take our relationship here and the trust that many of the players have already communicated to Dr. Rice seriously, and we know that the work we do in February and beyond has the capacity to impact lives.”

Kaepernick drew praise but also outrage for refusing to stand during the national anthem. Some accused him of lacking patriotism and disrespecting the American flag. He has not been signed by another team since his protest.

While the university referred to Martin’s letter, Benson said “the workshop will not support or promote kneeling during the national anthem.”

I am safe because I stopped watching sports years ago and I just go shooting.

The faggot knew he was becoming irrelevant so decided that the kneeling BS would distract people from his lack of skill and unfortunately it appears he was right. Now he gets to claim he's a martyr and got dropped for his political statement instead of the truth that he just simply wasn't good enough. He knows damn well he didn't experience no fuckin oppression... motherfucker grew up same way any other city slicker white kid did. Reckon he found his niche as the new Al Sharpton... what a load a BS

The grapevine says the Eagles are kickin ass and I keep tellin the grape vine fuck the NFL and Fuck Jeff Lorey . Some lines you just don't cross and the NFL didn't just cross it they shit on it .

I don't have the funds to invest but the wwe's stock is up by almost $7 in the last month. us fat white guys would rather watch scripted man soap's than the nfl. like i said. when the Qb's and wr's get that next contract and it looks like a punters then it's gonna fuckin set in for em

I haven't watched that garbage in more than 10 years. And I was a huge NFL fan growing up in the 80s and 90s. Then they started with the bullshit rules where you can't celebrate a score. Basically you have to apologize to the other team for scoring. Then the primadonnas started infecting the game like it was an individual sport. Then came the ghetto players that barely speak English with their 3 foot long dreadlocks. Final straw is these BLM scumbags and their social justice campaign. Fuck them. Let's see how many tickets unemployed leftist dirtbags can afford to buy. Last I checked, professional protestor is not a high earning profession.

Oh, and that $89 Mil that the NFL is "giving" to the SJW's ? It's not the NFL's money, it's the fans money that the NFL takes from them via exorbitantly high ticket prices. That money was going to Vets and Breast cancer victims. Now, it's going to a bunch of crybaby, temper tantrum throwing extortionists. Bastards. I halfway expect to read that the NFL "was" donating money to Children's Hospitals all across the country, but the bastards have extorted those funds too.

The NFL/Goodell have had every opportunity to right this ship and they just continue to cave........

If you still are a season ticket holder, chew on the knowledge of where YOUR money is going before making the decision to once again, buy into this bullshit for next season.

This is what happens when judges that ignore the law get on the bench. Ol big nose could not sue his way back into being a player, and the media blitz of him being a victim of his politics could not get him back on the field. Like Tebow he is just not a good quarterback, yep sorry, you 299,999,996 of the rest of us. But what did he do. The son of bitch sued his way back into the NFLs wallet. Did the NFL want to be dragged through litigation with this shit bag for the next however long, or go in front of some liberal judge that might give him a settlement. Or do they come up with a settlement that pays less money, in a fashion he can not deny it in. Ok you shut up and we will give you some trinkets for your cause bitch. You turn that down, you look like a greedy shit bag, even to your own twisted ilk.

You don't have to cut a cows head off because it has a sore on its ass. Treating the sore will help, but getting the flies down to a healthy level will allow the problem self correct.... Treating the effects of the problem never fixes the problem.