• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RBG IS DEAD !!

BLESS HER BLACK LITTLE HEART AND OH PRAISE GOD!!!

ter.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yasherka
So... just to throw out a conspiracy theory... we all suspected she was dead 2 years ago. Did they just cancel out her avatar in order to make a last-ditch effort to galvanize leftist voters who were not going to show up for Biden?

September surprise?

Well, whatever... dicks out for Harambe!

Sirhr

Trump hass had to have a name waiting to send to the senate for a while. Don't be surprised if he sends it ASAP!

If he’s able to ram Judge Barrett through it’d be great. Regardless it underscores the importance of the election. I hope Trump wins all 50 states which will make that evil woman’s attempt to continue to liberalize the court as dead as she.

Just as a motivational thought, what Demokrat is worse than Kameltoe? They would want to put Hitlary in I suppose...

There was talk about Ted Cruz, but he came out and said no.
I think that Trump will look at the woman on deck who was just behind Kavanagh last time.