• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RBG IS DEAD !!

119682162_10157975930209355_8873613530189605903_n.jpg

Are they really sure that she's dead? It would seem hard to tell. Someone might want to get a long stick and poke her a bit. And check her locker in the morgue a few times.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
So... just to throw out a conspiracy theory... we all suspected she was dead 2 years ago. Did they just cancel out her avatar in order to make a last-ditch effort to galvanize leftist voters who were not going to show up for Biden?

September surprise?

Well, whatever... dicks out for Harambe!

Sirhr

That's what concerns me.

This is gas on a motherfucking coalfed, gas lined, dumpster fire.

Her death is likely to begat more death........after all death has been her life's work.

Wonder if the old cunt tripped on the constitution as she was trampling all over it.

Good riddance to bad rubbish
Fuck no, she never had a copy anywhere close to read let alone to stomp on

Bring on judge Nap

So... just to throw out a conspiracy theory... we all suspected she was dead 2 years ago. Did they just cancel out her avatar in order to make a last-ditch effort to galvanize leftist voters who were not going to show up for Biden?

September surprise?

Well, whatever... dicks out for Harambe!

Sirhr

I believe they murdered Scalia so why not skeletor when it best suited them.

Constitutionally, is it possible for AFTER the election for a new judge to be pushed through before the new Senate convenes? Trump has to be careful here to not overplay his hand. Would the conservative base breathe too deep a sigh of relief? Or would they want to keep winning? Then you know the commies will try to impeach whoever the new judge is. Interesting times....I prefer them boring myself, just us winning and winning...that's the kind of boring I like.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Since they go in threes should we be expecting Queen Elizabeth and Keith Richards soon? It’s not like Betty White’s going to check out ever. Cheers
We don't want QE II to go. She needs to live long enough to see that soy-boy Harry get divorced so she can take out her white glove and slap him a few times about his face like he needs. Then she can pass. I bet she's so freaking pissed at that f-up that she may want to pass. Richards...he's already embalmed.

We don't want QE II to go. She needs to live long enough to see that soy-boy Harry get divorced so she can take out her white glove and slap him a few times about his face like he needs. Then she can pass. I bet she's so freaking pissed at that f-up that she may want to pass. Richards...he's already embalmed.

Well let's fucking get on with it then, no loss for the rest of us.

Ted Cruz just made a great point. This election will be contested by the communists (he called them democrats), so we need a justice in there because the SC might rule on the election.

God bless Antonia Scalia, a good man
Who was actually very close friends with RBG for decades both on the SCOTUS and well before, their families vacationed together, and although they had diametrically opposed judicial philosophies they nonetheless admired and respected each other greatly.

Five years ago, I saw them on stage together at GW Univ Lisner Hall to talk about just that and tell jokes about each other. Gave me hope, at the time, that the country may not actually tear itself apart if these two, with such different views, could still be cordial and far more. But that hope has been dashed since then.
I personally found her expressed judicial philosophy to be utter crap, but the cordiality, mutual respect, and good humor with which they dealt with each other was eye opening to me.

I suspect that Scalia would not agree or appreciate most (all?) of what is in this thread.

Now, Trump needs to nominate a fully qualified and totally vetted justice and the GOP is going to have to twist arms and unify their Senate caucus as they have a razor thin majority and it is of utmost importance that this slot be filled before the possibility of Dems wining the WH and in turn nominating another judicial activist. Probably the most important thing the Senate will do in over the next decade or more.

Who was actually very close friends with RBG for decades both on the SCOTUS and well before, their families vacationed together, and although they had diametrically opposed judicial philosophies they nonetheless admired and respected each other greatly.

Five years ago, I saw them on stage together at GW Univ Lisner Hall to talk about just that and tell jokes about each other. Gave me hope, at the time, that the country may not actually tear itself apart if these two, with such different views, could still be cordial and far more. But that hope has been dashed since then.
I personally found her expressed judicial philosophy to be utter crap, but the cordiality, mutual respect, and good humor with which they dealt with each other was eye opening to me.

I suspect that Scalia would not agree or appreciate most (all?) of what is in this thread.

Ever heard the term keep your friends close but your enemies closer ?
Let's keep sentiment out of this since the old shank was dirrectly tied to the Clintons.

Problem is the damn RINOs. Murkowski already came out and said she won't vote if it's before the election. I'm sure Collins and Pierre Delecto won't either just to screw up Trump.

Problem is the damn RINOs. Murkowski already came out and said she won't vote if it's before the election. I'm sure Collins and Pierre Delecto won't either just to screw up Trump.

Well then in that case it's just a couple of annuerismns and heart attacks away from getting it right.
Straight out of the Clinton playbook, I never believed in a fair fight anyways.
There's a winner and a loser we all need to start thinking that way to survive and get it right because that's the way our adversary is playing it.
Game on

Ted Cruz just made a great point. This election will be contested by the communists (he called them democrats), so we need a justice in there because the SC might rule on the election.
A rare error by Ted. Should just drop pretense and call them what they are MARXISTS/COMMUNISTS. There is no democrat party...they've been affiliated with the communist party for my entire life and as my grandmother would say "I ain't no spring chicken."

A rare error by Ted. Should just drop pretense and call them what they are MARXISTS/COMMUNISTS. There is no democrat party...they've been affiliated with the communist party for my entire life and as my grandmother would say "I ain't no spring chicken."

He is a pussy foot rhino your grandmother would have kicked in the nuts.