• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RBG IS DEAD !!

Go read the Reddit thread! They are beside themselves! Quoting Mitch McConnel trying to justify how it needs to wait till after the election!

Remember how they danced on Scalia’s grave?

Remember how Obama declaration of how elections have consequences?

PEPPERIDGE FARM REMEMBERS!

Go read the Reddit thread! They are beside themselves! Quoting Mitch McConnel trying to justify how it needs to wait till after the election!

Remember how they danced on Scalia’s grave?

Remember how Obama declaration of how elections have consequences?

PEPPERIDGE FARM REMEMBERS!

Let the dirtbags read the law as it was written, oh wait they don't give a fuck about the law even though they write them.
All I have to say about that is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
1EA7F53A-BAE0-41D1-ADBF-08DACA3B70B7.jpeg

Definitely not a fan but not good to speak bad of the dead. May God rest her soul and may Trump submit a nominee to the Senate on Monday

I totally agree with not speaking Ill of the dead but she has been a corpse for the better part of a decade.
Just because the appointment to the supreme court is a life long thing doesn't mean you have to die there a political prisoner to the cause.
RIP

I don't think he does.

Yeah, he doesnt and knows he doesnt. But HE scores points.

I do hope he does though...if anything thing just to see the REEE'ing and complete flip out meltdown it would cause 🤯

He thinks he does, or he wouldn't have come out and stated that Trumps nominee will get a floor vote ASAP.

Hmm, you dont think he would have said it even if he doesnt think he has the votes?

I do.

OMG, as soon as I saw this, the epic troll possibilities on facebook just sprang into my mind. I probably won't have any facebook friends after tonight. I'm ok with that. Facebook is my troll account anyway.

(I'm three drinks into a bottle of Bayou Spiced Rum, and its really fucking hard to type right now...)

Can trump ram someone in there on such short notice
The Demoncrats will say that "no nominations in an election year" is a precident. But, he can nominate anyone he wants. Whether the Senate moves on the nomination is another matter...

OMG, as soon as I saw this, the epic troll possibilities on facebook just sprang into my mind. I probably won't have any facebook friends after tonight. I'm ok with that. Facebook is my troll account anyway.

(I'm three drinks into a bottle of Bayou Spiced Rum, and its really fucking hard to type right now...)

I was banished from that island long ago, just stay here brother we have thick skin and can handle a beat down of the truth when it's just.

I was banished from that island long ago, just stay here brother we have thick skin and can handle a beat down of the truth when it's just.
My queer/not queer cousin just changed his profile picture to some pic to some image of RGB wearing a crown. I replied with the meme of Bones from Star Trek saying "she's dead Jim..."

And it is still hard to type 3 or more drinks in...

I will continue to use FB as my troll account until I am banned...

The Demoncrats will say that "no nominations in an election year" is a precident. But, he can nominate anyone he wants. Whether the Senate moves on the nomination is another matter...

It was my understanding that it was no nominations in an election year that the party in office as in President and in control of the Senate could push
They're saying in the reddit thread it would take four No votes from the Republican camp to avoid a confirmation. Three would be a tie and who's the tie breaker? Pence.

That's the way I understand it but the laws are clear as mud for normal people with rational minds.

The thing is that not only does the "Biden rule" only apply to a president who is NOT up for re-election, let's not forget that the Obama and the Democrats tried to push through his nominee in his final days in office anyway. It's totally irrelevant now, but it won't stop them from trying to play that card.

What really scares me is if they get a new justice in and then Biden wins. We've had 9 justices for almost 150 years, but I'll bet everything I own they'll be trying to add additional justices to the bench on inauguration day. Just remember that there were a lot of people that were on the fence or at least unenthused by the Dem ticket, and this might change the math for some of them (to say nothing of the Dem's continued election fraud attempts).

Hillary Clinton lined up with the Democratic leaders in Congress to seize on a issue that will now be at the center of her campaign.
"Barack Obama is President of the United States until January 20, 2017. That is a fact, my friends, whether the Republicans like it or not. Elections have consequences. The President has a responsibility to nominate a new justice and the Senate has a responsibility to vote," Clinton said during a visit in Denver.

Given the platform the commie scum are running on, I don't know that it much matters if the nomination is confirmed before or after the election. A biden win is the destruction of the USA.

Side note, I will not mourn her passing.

That's what concerns me.

This is gas on a motherfucking coalfed, gas lined, dumpster fire.

Her death is likely to begat more death........after all death has been her life's work.

You think this is gas, wait till another Kavanaugh Stunt gets pulled. Only reason they won't say the nominee tried to kill a baby is they're into that.

ED:If they get pissed tell them they still have Roberts.

Reactions: XLR308

Guys sign this lol

On a second note, what circle of hell do you think she occupies?

Last edited:
Reactions: gunman_7