• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RBG IS DEAD !!

EFD3878B-1198-47C0-9303-8B41049EBEFE.jpeg

I give her credit for sticking out as long as she did. She also had a pretty impressive career… I wouldn’t make fun of any of you guys dying and I’m not gonna make fun of her.

That being said, we have a real opportunity here.

The downside is they’re going to try to fuck us over just like we did them last time. And this is going to be very difficult to pull off...

If Trump is smart he’ll give her a full state funeral and tell everybody how wonderful she was… And then let the left emplode like they’re going to anyway.

At least she gets it.

Tactical thinking applies and her vanity blew it.

Washington picked the most justices.

After that I think 6 by one President is the record.

Trump could approach that.

Id hate to see them go but Alito and Thomas may be near the time to.

When Trump is re-elected they should begin the move.

I give her credit for sticking out as long as she did. She also had a pretty impressive career… I wouldn’t make fun of any of you guys dying and I’m not gonna make fun of her.

The downside is they’re going to try to fuck us over just like we did them last time. And this is going to be very difficult to pull off...

If Trump is smart he’ll give her a full state funeral and tell everybody how wonderful she was… And then let the left emplode like they’re going to anyway.

We didnt fuck them over last time.

The Dems set that Precedent of not accepting a Justice put forward by a President in his final term. Trump is not in his final term, he can be reelected.

Its called the Biden Rule.

Dems are always doing shit that bites them in the ass.......filibuster as an example.

Fuck them getting to make rules that only apply when it benefits them.

Dems are always doing shit that bites them in the ass.......filibuster as an example.

As much as I agree with you… The Republicans are famous for this too, man.

Though, I will say that the Democrats are a bunch of whiny little bitches lately, even more so than they were.

Reactions: Baron23 and Bender
As much as I agree with you… The Republicans are famous for this too, man.

Though, I will say that the Democrats are a bunch of whiny little bitches lately, even more so than they were.

Im guessing she has been dead a few months and this is just gasoline they are throwing down in an attempt to motivate the communists.

Biden cant get three people to show at a rally.

They wont be voting to elect a President, they are voting a SC justice.

shows you how fucked up our court is.

Reactions: XLR308
I don't like to kick people while they're down, but I'm going to revel in this moment as they are rare to come by. Time to gear up bois

View attachment 7427287

do not EVER refer to patriots as “bois” cause any motherfucker that does that is automatically put in the “oppostiion” category. if you are a patriot, do not EVER use that to address fellow patriots.

I was banished from that island long ago, just stay here brother we have thick skin and can handle a beat down of the truth when it's just.
Lmfao what?

The SJWs, vags, and blue lines all have thin skin and have came to this forum in force the last few years. We now have the Teddy Bear pit and a softer kinder hide. Old days are long gone.

I really thought they would prop the olg up until the next election, hoping Trump would lose. I wish I owned stock in Orville Redenbacher, because this election just became fun to watch. The Liberals have to be eating their young by now.

Reactions: Bender
Easy question:
Does nominating and confirming a SCOTUS Justice violate any laws/rules?
Sentiment isn't a winning strategy.
If the shoe was on the other foot a candidate would already be selected.

R

Reactions: XLR308
Well, at least with her passing my personal record will remain intact forever. She did not offer a single opinion or decision in her entire tenure on the Supreme Court to which I did not vehemently oppose with every fiber of my being. An anti-American activist that hated absolutely everything this Country stands for. I do not condone attempts at erasing our history but I would offer no resistance to seeing her tyranny scrubbed from it. Sadly, Johnny is more than ready to continue her destruction.

I think the better question is if this will unite the repubs since they have largely passed no defining legislation since trump got elected. If you look back at past presidents, they usually sign at least 1 bill that alters the course of things.

as examples....
obama was healthcare/illegals
bushy jr was patriot act/banking
clinton was nafta/gat

To me the repubs are seemingly a shattered party looking from the outside, but on the inside they only care about the constant power struggle. They had 2 years to pass some monumental legislation and they did nothing. It's like Watching trump chip away at a million ton iceberg headed straight for you.

The swamp things in the senate are about to rear their heads. We’re about to find out who is for the republic, and who is not...
This exactly, and those that are not should get unemployment checks on their next election term.

Reactions: OldSalty2

Trump really fucked up 18 he should have made it about kavanaugh getting dragged through the coals.

This is really close to the election too. Americans have short memories and if they do that stunt again and its fresh wounds or they riot it may be enough to fuck them over.

Then again there are 6 werks left and biden, trump or both could fall over dead too the way this year is going.

do not EVER refer to patriots as “bois” cause any motherfucker that does that is automatically put in the “oppostiion” category. if you are a patriot, do not EVER use that to address fellow patriots.

Not sure if this is sarcasm or a major fudd moment.

Unpopular opinion: Murakowski, Romney, and Collins refuse to confirm a Trump pick, making the margins slim. This could go either way imo

We didnt fuck them over last time.

The Dems set that Precedent of not accepting a Justice put forward by a President in his final term. Trump is not in his final term, he can be reelected.

Its called the Biden Rule.

Its not just that but that the senate was lame duck for Obama. That is always the part left out.

Reactions: pmclaine
Anyone else notice the right-hand drive car?
I have a practical solution... Maybe she should stay in whatever shithole she currently resides in, renounce her citizenship and spare herself the pain.
Its common for videos to mirrored. Judging by her lack of any cultural accent she sounds like a California libtard.

Not sure if this is sarcasm or a major fudd moment.

Unpopular opinion: Murakowski, Romney, and Collins refuse to confirm a Trump pick, making the margins slim. This could go either way imo

Those democrats should be replaced with republicans, they can be expelled with two-thirds vote

Reactions: Aries256
I don't like to kick people while they're down, but I'm going to revel in this moment as they are rare to come by. Time to gear up bois

View attachment 7427287

Fuck this human brain eating, "religious scholar". He better check his fucking left wing privilege because if anyone else other than a blue check left winger advocated for mass violence and destruction, they'd be perma-banned off of Twatter.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Rhinos are already backing down...Truly they show their only true allegiance to their own money and power. Sacrifice is for the little people

Of course the bag was a Liberal icon. What other SCOTUS Justice can brag they had a direct hand in the murdering of 30 million fetuses simply by the power of the vote.. I just hope they don't put her on Hells stake before Hanoi Jane goes tits up so they can roast together.

Who will fill out her absentee ballot?

When was the last time she was actually seen sitting at the bench? She could have been at room temperature for weeks, even months, and her vote being cast by some Liberal proxy

The president has an obligation to fill the role with a conservative judge. man or woman white or black or asian or latino. As long as they are the best possible pick for preserving the constitution and conservative values. There is a chance that President Trump doesn't win, or his plane goes down or he gets struck by ightning, etc.....its just not about the election. Plus Barry O DID try to get a Libturd Judge through......and nobody wants to remember this little fact. If that shitbag had the senate they would have done it lock stock and barrel. so fuck them..........oh and the president has a duty to fulfill.

Pipe dreams. No way trumps nomination gets through.

Romney, murkowski and collins. Those 3 for sure. And a 4th will sell their soul...

I hope it happens, but in reality extremely doubtful.