• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RBG IS DEAD !!

I thought the dem's would've pulled a weekend at bernies thing with RBG. Sunglasses at the supreme court until after the election in case the donald loses.

She's probably been gone for a month or better while pelosi and the other libtards tried to figure out how to play this one...

Pipe dreams. No way trumps nomination gets through.

Romney, murkowski and collins. Those 3 for sure. And a 4th will sell their soul...

I hope it happens, but in reality extremely doubtful.

There are 53 Republicans, 45 Democrats and 2 Independents in the Senate.

Let's say all the Democrats and both Independents vote against Trump's nominee. And let's say that the three RINOs that you mentioned vote with the Democrats against the nominee. That's 50 votes against to the 50 votes for from the Republican side.

The Vice President will vote to break the tie.

I don't doubt what you are saying is true. Those three spineless troglodytes will do what ever they can to thwart any conservative movement. We know what we can expect from the Democrats. They will march locked-step and in time.

The wild card are any Republicans that decide to flip like a pancake in an IHOP.

Don't Jewish people have a thing where they must be under the dirt within a certain period of time after death?
She may be worm food now as we discuss this if she is a hardcore Jew.
I don't know the rules.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
1600597097590.jpeg

"Highway to He..... Hey, is that RBG in front of me??"

Thought of that seated on my “office chair.” Pretty fitting. 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: Thorny
I already got the nod from the dems to testify against her as long as I look like Garth from Waynes World like they did to Kavanaugh , I was laying in a park one sunny day when she jump on my face and forced me to give her a mustache ride . I saved a hair that was stuck in my teeth as evidence.

I thought the dem's would've pulled a weekend at bernies thing with RBG. Sunglasses at the supreme court until after the election in case the donald loses.

She's probably been gone for a month or better while pelosi and the other libtards tried to figure out how to play this one...
The stench probably was getting unbearable..... well that and rigor 🤣

The fact that the Marxists are threatening to "pack the court," is another good reason not to vote for them.

Surprised no one's posted it yet but here you go.
36449914_1923333634354451_7669701118271684608_n.jpg

Even tho she never had a good word to say about our President, even tho she went out of her way to be a vocal critic of all things Trump, this gracious man took his wife to pay their respects. What did they get? Boos and heckling. I'd dump the dirty partisan bitch into the landfill and be done with it.

Remember when justice Scalia passed? Obama could not be bothered to attend his funeral. After all, Scalia wasn't black nor a democrat. Yet, he managed to travel all the way to south africa to drape himself over mandelas casket, a convicted domestic terrorist. But then, he's black, and what else matters to a devout racist? Then he had the audacity to ask republicans to seat a democrat justice in Scalias place. Their refusal is now supposed to be a precedent.

Even tho she never had a good word to say about our President, even tho she went out of her way to be a vocal critic of all things Trump, this gracious man took his wife to pay their respects. What did they get? Boos and heckling.

The media is trying to play up the response trump got . It means nothing , as a matter of fact it should be expected. All of the people who heckled trump where there to mourn RBG. Well, if you are mourning RBG its because you are a disgusting, sick , morally bankrupt peice of shit !

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
what i heard was that he would be willing to vote on it. he did not say he how he would vote
Guarantee he’s getting serious pressure from the mormon church to put a conservative on the court. He goes against them, and his time in the senate is over...