• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RBG is dropping fast........

1573671965928.png

She don’t have long. I suspect it will be before the new year. However, they don’t allow a pick in an election year anyways so...she should be spending this time with her family.

She don’t have long. I suspect it will be before the new year. However, they don’t allow a pick in an election year anyways so...she should be spending this time with her family.

There is no law that prevents an appointee in an election year. Just an informal rule. If I were Trump, I would tell the Democrats to suck my dick and get the appointees moving....

I would have the appointee out an hour after the cunt died

They go in three's....

My Christmas wish is that we lose Jimmy Carter, Patrick Leahy and RBG to... old age, cancer, uselessness and... whatever. I don't care. Please let me piss on all their graves before New Years!

Saw Leahy recently. The guy is so incomptent and drooling that he doesn't even know his name and is probably pissing himself four times a day. But his staff is running him and as long as his heart is beating, and he has enough synapses firing to insert his card in the "Yes/No" slot... he is valuable to the Communists.

Please... you can leave us with Keith Richards, Betty White and Queen Elizabeth. They are like iconic cool folks who don't screw America with their every breath!

Just let us piss on the graves of JC, PL and RBG soon! Maybe, once it's all over, instead of a Party at Tucker's House we should rent a tour bus and visit the stones?

Cheers,

Sirhr

even if you can admire her chutzpah for trying to hang in there, she really should be resting and not working.
she is probably under the impression that retirement with trump in office will be perceived as some sort of betrayal by the lunatic left, and sadly that might be why she is killing herself by not stepping down.

WTF is it with these fucks. Like Mclame these POS' will hang on to the very end.
Go the fuck home and spend your final years with family and friends. They have amassed riches beyond any need or want. Do they go enjoy that with their family? No. So is power that addictive that they can't let go? Or is it that these scumbags don't actually have a real loving family that they would want to spend time with?

Its all about power to these people. No one that cared about their family would put them through what it takes to get to that level of power.

I’m tired of hearing about this fucking bitch survive health issue after health issue that would have killed normal humans!!!

Should have been dead by 2017 at the latest, damn it!

Someone hit her (it) with an EMP blast and fry the cunt’s circuits once and for all...
:(

She’s circling the drain. As soon as this desperate impeachment gambit started I said “RBG will be in the ground before 2020”. It’s shear desperation — and its all they have.

Trump is killin it and anyone from their collection of misfit toys is going to get spanked like the also-ran shitsippers that they are.

As far as the business of not confirming justices in election years is concerned, the Dumborats started that shit at the end of the W admin and were only able to because they had the numbers. If a republican controlled senate decided to confirm they could give the Dumbs the finger and git er dun.

Here’s hoping.

I hope DJT has his shit strait and anounces a replacement before she hits the floor. Just to piss them off more.

Replacement anounced before she gets to room temperature could not be soon enough for me.

WTF they will be mad anyway make it sting.

I can here them bitch about no respect and dirty politics, my answer is just trying to fit in with Democrats.

Doppelgänger is already hearing arguments. She was probably planted a year ago....

They’ll keep her on life support machines for 5 years if they have to. With doctors swearing she will wake up any second.

going to be an interesting test on what lifetime appointment means... when a beer lung machine can keep a corpse ‘alive’ almost forever.

not getting my hopes up.

Sirhr

Tradition is end of second term... not first.

IMHO the is a major reason why they are impeaching. To say an impeached president can’t appoint a scotus.

sirhr

Tradition doesnt matter in this case.

The "Biden Rule" is based on the premise the sitting President is at the end of his two terms and the newly elected President should get the pick.

Trump can be re-elected so the empty spot is his to fill.

Edit - Sorry we said the same thing.

I saw the news in which Pelosi said that Trump was guilty of bribery. She might be getting close to calling for a vote for impeachment, even though she knows she doesn't have the votes - now.

It's my theory that she made the bribery accusation to see if it would grow legs and more people would call for impeachment. Also notice that she did that right after it was announced that Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg was not at the bench due to illness.

They want to impeach him and have him tried by the Senate before RBG meets the Supreme Judge of the Universe. One will wonder what she will say to him about all the babies that were killed cause she favored abortion.

This would be the worst nightmare for the Demonrats right now. RBG assumes room temperature and DJT gets to nominate another conservative Justice.

Does anyone here think I'm reading to much into the possibility that the Demonrats and the other leftists will start a civil war before the elections in 2020 if he gets to appoint another Justice?

Pelosi is guilty of being hideous, which carries the same or more weight as bribery.

and the left will start the war but we will finish it

Last edited:
I saw the news in which Pelosi said that Trump was guilty of bribery. She might be getting close to calling for a vote for impeachment, even though she knows she doesn't have the votes - now.

It's my theory that she made the bribery accusation to see if it would grow legs and more people would call for impeachment. Also notice that she did that right after it was announced that Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg was not at the bench due to illness.

They want to impeach him and have him tried by the Senate before RBG meets the Supreme Judge of the Universe. One will wonder what she will say to him about all the babies that were killed cause she favored abortion.

This would be the worst nightmare for the Demonrats right now. RBG assumes room temperature and DJT gets to nominate another conservative Justice.

Does anyone here think I'm reading to much into the possibility that the Demonrats and the other leftists will start a civil war before the elections in 2020 if he gets to appoint another Justice?

No one is going to start a civil war, full stop, that is a paranoid fantasy.

i think shes taking every kind of iv and blood transfusion to keep her breathing so trump cant replace her.

Reactions: HeavyAssault